Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. (17266 Views)

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / Sex Scandal: Apostle Johnson Suleman Is INNOCENT Based On Evidence In This Repot / Proof Jesus Is Truly Lord *no Need For Blind Faith Again* - Olivaturp2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 7:40am On May 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY PROPHET
WHO IS CALLED THE “WORD OF GOD”

Surah 3:45: Behold! The angels said:
“O Mary! Allah giveth Thee glad
tidings of a Word from Him: his
name will be Christ Jesus. The son
of Mary, held in honor in this world
and the Hereafter and of (the
company of) those nearest to
Allah;” (Yusuf Ali)

Surah 4:171: “Christ Jesus the son of
Mary was (no more than) an apostle
of God, and His Word, which he
bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit
proceeding from him: so believe in
God and His apostles.” (Yusuf Ali)

In Surah 4:171, Jesus is called, “His
Word.” And in Surah 3:45 the Qur’an
states that Allah gave Mary a glad tidings “of a Word from Him.” In the original Arabic, the expression used here is “kalimatim-minhu.” It means kalmia (word), min (from), hu (him). It is of vital importance for Muslims to note that Jesus is the only Prophet who ever lived, who is called a Word from God.

Centuries before the Qur’an came into
existence, this same title was given to
Jesus in the Bible:

John 1:14: “And the Word became
flesh and made is dwelling among
us. We have seen his glory, the glory
of the one and only Son who came
from the father, and he was full of
undeserved kindness and truth.”

Revelation 19:13: “…the name by
which he is called is the Word of
God.”

But why is Jesus called the “Word of
God”? In view of the fact that the Qur’an
attributes this title to Jesus without
explanation, it is in the Bible that we find the ultimate meaning of this term. He is designated as such not only during his life here on earth but also during his pre- human spirit existence in heaven.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by guru1234: 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
Adam was created without the agency of
a human father or mother because, as
the first man on earth, he could not have had earthly parents. Such an act of
creation was necessary at the beginning
of the world of mankind. Someone had to be created first. But in the case of Jesus, he was born without a human father when God’s natural process of
procreation had long been in existence.
Here we see God interrupting the course of nature, and overriding the very laws of procreation that he had himself established, in order that Christ might thus have a virgin-birth. Why? Surely such an act could not have been without meaning. It points to the profound truth that Jesus Christ held a very special relationship with the One who was the architect of this miraculous conception – a relationship that is shared by no other prophet. The birth of no other prophet has been anything as remotely close as the miraculous conception of Jesus Christ.

To deny that God does anything without
a purpose behind it amounts to a denial
of God himself. ( Surah 38:27) In the
Qur’an, it is the very absence of such a
clearly defined purpose in the unique
conception of Jesus, which perplexes the seeker of truth as to the meaning behind this miraculous birth.

WHAT ABOUT KING MECHISEDEK?....HE HAS NO BEGINING, NO GENEOLOGY, NO END OF DAYZ, SO ACCORDING TO UR ARGUMENT IS HE GREATER THAN JESUS?
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
guru1234:

WHAT ABOUT KING MECHISEDEK?....HE HAS NO BEGINING, NO GENEOLOGY, NO END OF DAYZ, SO ACCORDING TO UR ARGUMENT IS HE GREATER THAN JESUS?
the bible never give much details about him.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by guru1234: 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
the bible never give much details about him.

THE BIBLE IS CLEAR ABOUT THE FACT HE HAS NO BEGINING NO GENEOLOGY AND NO END OF DAYZ....I BELIEVE THAT IS SELF EXPLANATORY.....JUST WITH UR RATIONALE HE HIS A GREATER god THAN JESUS
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by Confirmer(m): 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
guru1234:

THE BIBLE IS CLEAR ABOUT THE FACT HE HAS NO BEGINING NO GENEOLOGY AND NO END OF DAYZ....I BELIEVE THAT IS SELF EXPLANATORY.....JUST WITH UR RATIONALE HE HIS A GREATER god THAN JESUS
God bless you for this. The op is only copying and pasting. Get a Quran and read.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
guru1234:

he has no beginning and no genealogy,let us review the book of genesis again:
"And Melchizedek king of Salem
brought out bread and wine; HE WAS A PRIEST OF GOD Most High. And he
[Melchizedek] blessed him [Abraham]
and said, 'Blessed be Abram by God
Most High, maker of heaven and
earth; and blessed be God Most High,
who has delivered your enemies into
your hand!' And Abram gave him
[Melchizedek] a tenth of everything"
that is, a tithe of all, for a tithe means
a tenth (Genesis 14:18-20, RSV).

You see, he was a priest and king of Salem also known as "Jerusalem" means he was not God, many bible interpretation belief he was Jesus christ.
Are you a muslim? What do you say about the op?
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by Confirmer(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:

You see, he was a priest and king of Salem also known as "Jerusalem" means he was not God, many bible interpretation belief he was Jesus christ.
It's not about being God but about his miraculous existence far outweighs that of Jesus according to your bible.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Confirmer:

God bless you for this. The op is only copying and pasting. Get a Quran and read.
if you know who the op is, you will not say this.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Confirmer:

It's not about being God but about his miraculous existence far outweighs that of Jesus according to your bible.
bible say he is a priest of God. And on the other hand, bible say Jesus shere the glory with God BEFORE time began;

John 17:5
And now, Father, glorify me in your
presence with the glory I had with you
before the world began.

No prophet ever made this claim.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by guru1234: 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:

He cannot be jesus christ because he has no geneology and jesus do have geneology...even the bible listed his geneology in two narrations even though they are quite contradicting.....PEACE OUT

1 Like

Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by Confirmer(m): 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
bible say he is a priest of God. And on the other hand, bible say Jesus shere the glory with God BEFORE time began;

before the world began.

So Melchizedek met with Abraham before the "world began"(according to the previous verse quoted where he blessed Abraham). Bible in its self is self contradictory.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
guru1234:

He cannot be jesus christ because he has no geneology and jesus do have geneology...even the bible listed his geneology in two narrations even though they are quite contradicting.....PEACE OUT
did I conclude, he is Jesus ? The claims made by Jesus alone is more than enough to proved He is God . And the geanology of Jesus is not contradicting, matthew trace his legal line and Luke trace his biological line. Shallom.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Confirmer:

So Melchizedek met with Abraham before the "world began"(according to the previous verse quoted where he blessed Abraham). Bible in its self is self contradictory.
what are you saying here?
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by guru1234: 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
did I conclude, he is Jesus ? The claims made by Jesus alone is more than enough. And geanology of Jesus is not contradicting, matthew trace his legal line and Luke trace his biological line. Shallom.

VERIFY FOR URSEF AND DONT BE TOO DEFENSIVE OTHERWISE U WONT SEE THE TRUTH UR SEARCHING FOR.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by guru1234: 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=malvisguy212 post=35121624]did I conclude, he is Jesus ? The claims made by Jesus alone is more than enough. And geanology of Jesus is not contradicting, matthew trace his legal line and Luke trace his biological line. Shallom. [/quote

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogy_of_Jesus

VERIFY FOR URSEF AND DONT BE TOO DEFENSIVE OTHERWISE U WONT SEE THE TRUTH UR SEARCHING FOR.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
guru1234:

you want me to verify the geanology of Jesus or what? I tell you the truth, if you know who you are chatting with, you will not ask me to do such. Good night.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 12:03am On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=guru1234 post=35121839][/quote]wikipedia? Wiki is not a reliable source. Open your thread ask your questions and invite me. I will answer you.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by Confirmer(m): 12:04am On Jun 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
what are you saying here?
malvisguy212:
The words in bold shows he met Abraham.

malvisguy212:
before the world began.

Now the words in bold shows Jesus wasn't referring to melachia except and unless Abraham met with "Jesus" before the world began
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by bashbabe2: 12:04am On Jun 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
THE QUR’AN STATES THAT GOD
CANNOT HAVE A SON WITHOUT A
CONSORT (WIFE).

Surah 6:101: “To Him is due the
primal origin of the heavens and the
earth: How can He have a son when
He hath no consort?” (Yusuf Ali)

Yet, the Qur’an itself records that Mary
had a son without a consort.

Surah 19:20-21: She said: How can I
have a son when no mortal hath
touched me, neither have I been
unchaste! He said: So (it will be). Thy
Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And (it
will be) that We may make of him a
revelation for mankind and a mercy
from Us, and it is a thing ordained.
(Pickthall)

QUESTION IS:
If Mary could produce a son without a
husband, why would it be impossible
for the Almighty Creator to produce a
son without a wife?
Why do you believe that the Almighty
God is incapable of doing something
that he himself empowered Mary to
do?
If Mary can beget a son without the
sexual involvement of a husband, why
cannot the Almighty God produce a son
without the sexual association of a wife
If Almighty God was able to create the
vast universe and every living being in
it out of nothing, why is he unable to
produce a son for himself without a
wife?
When you say that God cannot have a
son without a consort, is this not
limiting God’s almightiness?

And the Qur’an acknowledges:
Surah 39:4: “If Allah had willed to
choose a son, He could have chosen
what He would of that which He hath
created.”

Well, does not this Qur’anic verse prove
that God can and could have a son?
That he could have a son anytime he
wants?
And that He could simply create a son
for himself?Is this not exactly what the
Holy Bible teaches? ( Colossians 1:15)
Lend yourself a bit of brain,you are trying to interpret the quran and twist it to suit yourself.
You are claiming why did God create Jesus in such manner . Then ask why God created Adam. At least He was created from nothing,no father or mother. Maybe you need to start worshiping Adam too. Allah when He decides to do something He simply say be and it is.
The creation of the whole universe and heaven and earth, everything within it, is by Allah alone. Tell me if Allah can do that what would creating Jesus(as) in such a manner be such a biggy.and creation of Adam was superior. then Adam qualifies for such not Jesus, but subhanallah Allah doesn't begot a son and nothing is equal or comparable to HIM.

There is no where that state Jesus is the son of God in those verses. Continue to deceive yourself and your likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by Confirmer(m): 12:05am On Jun 25, 2015
guru1234:

He isn't searching for the truth.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 12:09am On Jun 25, 2015
Confirmer:

The words in bold shows he met Abraham.

Now the words in bold shows Jesus wasn't referring to melachia except and unless Abraham met with "Jesus" before the world began
he was a priest of God and did I conclude Melchizedek is Jesus christ? He meet Abraham yes, soo?
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by Confirmer(m): 12:12am On Jun 25, 2015
bashbabe2:
Lend yourself a bit of brain,you are trying to interpret the quran and twist it to suit yourself.
You are claiming why did God create Jesus in such manner . Then ask why God created Adam. At least He was created from nothing,no father or mother. Maybe you need to start worshiping Adam too. Allah when He decides to do something He simply say be and it is.
The creation of the whole universe and heaven and earth, everything within it, is by Allah alone. Tell me if Allah can do that what would creating Jesus(as) in such a manner be such a biggy.and creation of Adam was superior. then Adam qualifies for such not Jesus, but subhanallah Allah doesn't begot a son and nothing is equal or comparable to HIM.

There is no where that state Jesus is the son of God in those verses. Continue to deceive yourself and your likes
Allah will increase you in wisdom. In fact the creation of Adam is more miraculous than that of Jesus because he was created out of mere clay without the interference of any human and to cap it all his wife Eve (Hawa) was created out of him.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by Confirmer(m): 12:15am On Jun 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
he was a priest of God and did I conclude Melchizedek is Jesus christ? He meet Abraham yes, soo?
So Jesus isn't Melchizedek and your inference is baseless. Melchizedek is greater than Jesus according to your bible.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 12:16am On Jun 25, 2015
bashbabe2:

the first man on earth, he could not have had earthly parents.Such an act of
of the world of mankind. Someone had to be created first. But in the case of Jesus, he was born without a human father when God’s natural process of
Here we see God interrupting the course of nature,and overriding the very laws of procreation that he had himself
established, in order that Christ might
thus have a virgin-birth. Why? Surely
such an act could not have been without meaning. It points to the profound truth that Jesus Christ held a very special relationship with the One who was the architect of this miraculous conception – a relationship that is shared by no other prophet. The birth of no other prophet has been anything as remotely close as the miraculous conception of Jesus Christ.

Both the Qur’an and the Bible tell us very clearly that Jesus had no human father. We must therefore ask ourselves this vital question, “Since Jesus is addressed as a ‘son’ by the angel Gabriel both in the Qur’an (Surah 19:19) and in the Bible (Luke 1:35), whose son is he?” Is it Mary’s? In Surah 19:19, the angel Gabriel said to Mary: “I am only a
messenger of thy Lord, to announce to
thee the GIFT of a holy son .” Here, Gabriel refers to a son who was to be
given as a “gift” by God to Mary. Since
the Qur’an makes it very clear that the
son is a gift from God, it shows that Mary was only the recipient of that gift. She is not the source of that gift but God. The gift belongs to God. The gift was a son. Therefore, the son belongs to God which means the son was His or His
son. In other words, God’s son. This
testifies to the Gospel truth that Jesus is
the Son of God.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 12:20am On Jun 25, 2015
Confirmer:

So Jesus isn't Melchizedek and your inference is baseless. Melchizedek is greater than Jesus according to your bible.
the bible say melchizedek is a priest of God but say Jesus is the son of God and it say, He is the image of the invicinble God, who is greater?
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by Confirmer(m): 12:23am On Jun 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
Here we see God interrupting the course of nature,and overriding the very laws of procreation that he had himself
such an act could not have been without meaning. It points to the profound truth that Jesus Christ held a very special relationship with the One who was the architect of this miraculous conception – a relationship that is shared by no other prophet. The birth of no other prophet has been anything as remotely close as the miraculous conception of Jesus Christ.

Both the Qur’an and the Bible tell us very clearly that Jesus had no human father. We must therefore ask ourselves this vital question, “Since Jesus is addressed as a ‘son’ by the angel Gabriel both in the Qur’an (Surah 19:19) and in the Bible (Luke 1:35), whose son is he?” Is it Mary’s? In Surah 19:19, the angel Gabriel said to Mary: “I am only a
son is a gift from God, it shows that Mary was only the recipient of that gift. She is not the source of that gift but God. The gift belongs to God. The gift was a son. Therefore, the son belongs to God which means the son was His or His
the Son of God.
If not having a father qualifies Jesus to be a son of God the Melchizedek shall be God of God. Since he has neither a father nor mother and not even a genealogy according to your bible.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by bashbabe2: 12:24am On Jun 25, 2015
Note the highlighted the Verse says:

“[b]Had Allah willed [/b]to take an offspring [for Himself], [b]He could have chosen [/b]whom He willed out of those whom He created. But Glory is to Him! [He is above such things]. He is Allah, the One, the All-Subjugator.”

At any rate, the blessed Verse is saying that having offspring is either for assistance or for spiritual intimacy. Even reflection upon such impossible supposition does not necessitate having offspring since He could select one among His noble creatures, rather than an offspring, in order to attain to such a goal.
This is just English, Had Allah willed He could have. Meaning Allah did not end of story.

Nonetheless, He is One God Who is the eternal All-Subjugator of all things, Needless of the assistance of any entity. He is neither perturbed by anything hence His Needlessness for intimacy with anyone or anything, nor is he in need of progeny.

Consequently,

“Glory is to Him!”
He is above having real or adopted children.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by Confirmer(m): 12:25am On Jun 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
the bible say melchizedek is a priest of God but say Jesus is the son of God and it say, He is the image of the invicinble God, who is greater?
The question remains, what makes Jesus the son of God?
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 12:27am On Jun 25, 2015
Confirmer:

If not having a father qualifies Jesus to be a son of God the Melchizedek shall be God of God. Since he has neither a father nor mother and not even a genealogy according to your bible.
who is Melchizedek? Is he God? Provide scriptural proof.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by bashbabe2: 12:35am On Jun 25, 2015
malvisguy212:

the Son of God.
Exactly a gift maybe check what the meaning of a gift is. But where does it say in those verses because you are trying to give the verse another meaning.it's clearly not there just according to you. Continue twisting the verse
You yourself know Adam is one of a kind, no other Prophets is similar to him not even Jesus
He's own creation is far superior so he should have a better chance to be called what you call Jesus
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by malvisguy212: 12:39am On Jun 25, 2015
bashbabe2:
Note the highlighted the Verse says:

“[b]Had Allah willed [/b]to take an offspring [for Himself], [b]He could have chosen [/b]whom He willed out of those whom He created. But Glory is to Him! [He is above such things]. He is Allah, the One, the All-Subjugator.”

At any rate, the blessed Verse is saying that having offspring is either for assistance or for spiritual intimacy. Even reflection upon such impossible supposition does not necessitate having offspring since He could select one among His noble creatures, rather than an offspring, in order to attain to such a goal.
This is just English, Had Allah willed He could have. Meaning Allah did not end of story.

Nonetheless, He is One God Who is the eternal All-Subjugator of all things, Needless of the assistance of any entity. He is neither perturbed by anything hence His Needlessness for intimacy with anyone or anything, nor is he in need of progeny.

Consequently,

“Glory is to Him!”
He is above having real or adopted children.
The Qur’an asks a question in Surah 6:101:
“How can He have a son when He
hath no consort?”

Observe carefully how the carnal and
physical traits of humans are attributed
to God in this verse. No consideration
whatsoever is given for the divine infinite nature of God. Just because men on earth cannot have sons unless they
cohabit with their wives, so the Qur’an
blasphemously concludes that God, too,
cannot have a son unless he cohabits
with a wife.

God Almighty was able to create the vast universe and every living being in it out of nothing, he is unable to produce a son for himself without a wife. If God could actually cause Mary to produce a son without a husband, why would it be impossible for him to similarly produce a son without a wife? And with the quranic verse you quote, does this not mean "Allah ask a question" but later answer himself? He cannot have a son without a consort.
Re: Conclusive Evidence In The Quran That Proof Jesus Is The Son Of God. by Confirmer(m): 12:39am On Jun 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
who is Melchizedek? Is he God? Provide scriptural proof.

Confirmer:

If not having a father qualifies Jesus to be a son of God[/b]then [b]Melchizedek shall be God of God. Since he has neither a father nor mother and not even a genealogy according to your bible.
The bolded words is just trying to let you see that Jesus wasn't begotten by God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeboye & Wife Folu, Sing For Oby Ezekwesili On Her 60th Birthday (Video) / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / Another Gospel: The Benny Hinn Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.