Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,198 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) (47069 Views)

Oge Okoye Pictured With Her Mom And Kids / Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School / Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. (2) (3) (4)

Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by valboy20(m): 12:15am On Feb 20, 2015
Afro beat musician and Legend Fela Anikulapo Kuti’s son Seun Kuti just shared a throw back photo of his mom who has since passed away.

She was one of Fela’s dancers back in the early ’80s and ’90s. She’s seen holding a roll of Marijuana and dancing.

See the picture below:

SOURCE:
http://www.radar.ng/photos/seun-kuti-shares-throwback-picture-of-his-mom-and-her-jumbo-sized-weed/

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Seequadry(m): 12:17am On Feb 20, 2015
eyaaaa
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Glowstone(m): 12:30am On Feb 20, 2015
but this woman stiff and dry sha

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by planetuzor(m): 12:35am On Feb 20, 2015
eeayaaa.....takeheart bro.....

LAST BULLET: Never Do Business with shippyme........ they suck..4months gone yet i havent gotten my package

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by valboy20(m): 12:37am On Feb 20, 2015
Glowstone:
but this woman stiff and dry sha

dang!..bro this is brutal

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by valboy20(m): 12:38am On Feb 20, 2015
planetuzor:
eeayaaa.....takeheart bro.....

LAST BULLET: Never Do Business with shippyme........ they suck..4months gone yet i havent gotten my package
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by ayukdaboss(m): 1:04am On Feb 20, 2015
That's a giant rizla
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Deltagiant: 1:10am On Feb 20, 2015
Seun, even though your mum lived a life like this, you shouldn't have glorified it by showing a picture of her with indian hemp. It should have been painful to you seeing your mum looking this, like a.... Just wondering if you'd want your child to see his/her mum one day in that form. Most successful stars the world over have moved on and away from this mentality. Not cool.

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by missdebs(f): 2:53am On Feb 20, 2015
these were the original supporters of APC

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by free2ryhme: 5:20am On Feb 20, 2015
SMH
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by angelTI(f): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Picture not cool.

I would have talked further but........

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by eaglechild: 6:43am On Feb 20, 2015
Not exactly the best mother figure to project.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 20, 2015
Well... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ladies, your today must stand in judgement against you tomorrow. Tomorrow must be haunted by today.

#LiveRight
#BeaPositiveRoleModel

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 20, 2015
See kposh!

Where was NDLEA?

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Nonybb: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2015
He could have also shown where her mum was having sex with fela. Untrained Child

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Frankiss44(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2015
The sort of things we glorify these days are alarming....

May God not let his children remember him this way.

36 Likes

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by twentyk(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2015
wetin una dey talk sef,d guy is proud of his MAMA irrespective of the IGBO...

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Nuges11(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2015
I don't mean to be rude but, the proximity of her bosom to her belly button is an astronomical wonder I will need a Jehova Witness to explain for me to understand.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by overdrive(m): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2015
twentyk:
wetin una dey talk sef,d guy is proud of his MAMA irrespective of the IGBO...

igbo or no igbo ones mom will always be ones mom. give me a like if u love ur mom.
#teammomsrock

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by alotofgrace(m): 7:46am On Feb 20, 2015
choi
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by alotofgrace(m): 7:47am On Feb 20, 2015
sunnyshayne:
See kposh!

Where was NDLEA?

they were playing suwe then

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by alotofgrace(m): 7:48am On Feb 20, 2015
angelTI:
Picture not cool.

I would have talked further but........

talk maka beat, beat beat beat beat.........

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by simpleseyi: 7:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Nonybb:
He could have also shown where her mum was having sex with fela. Untrained Child

My brother, I surprise say na person pikin be this? I child showing his mum picture committing crime. Some people still wonder why Buhari jailed Fela. Should Buhari have gone to Fela's house to smoke with him? Meanwhile, Fela is my hero.

17 Likes

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by kent79: 8:15am On Feb 20, 2015
Chai! Wetin some pple dey hide do na him dis guy post for social network.

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by dridowu: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2015
Awon Iya Adugbo ni yen

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Sijo01(f): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2015
It seems the marijuana pics has been taken down.
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by ChiSun27(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2015
Just look at what a child is proud of...foolishness abounds everywhere...make sure you show that crap to your children and tell them that that was their lovely grand mother.

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Haywhymido(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2015
nobody has to knw, d s.tupid boy (seun)cld av jst cut dat hand she used to hold d shit 4 d pic b4 posting it. N it will still look perfect. Uncultured child. This is nt sumthin to be proud of, it may be use against him in d future.

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Burger01(m): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2015
lol....ha brest haf defeated gravity sinz 1890

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2015
RIP Mama... cry

Re: Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) by omanifrank(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2015
oh mine

DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] / Dj Xclusive & Tinuke's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram