Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Buhari Has Gone For Medical Check Up Like His Master Tinubu ALWAYS DOES!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Gone For Medical Check Up Like His Master Tinubu ALWAYS DOES!!! (542 Views)

Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up / Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) / TINUBU: Always Getting The Job Done. Femi Gbaja Is Next Speaker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Gone For Medical Check Up Like His Master Tinubu ALWAYS DOES!!! by perculiarperson: 1:45am On Feb 20, 2015
APC has been lying forever!!! They've lied about living and non-living things and everything else in between!!! I'm glad people are seeing and will continue to see through them and not take their words as gospel truth.

GMB was never scheduled to speak in the UK!!! Check out the event schedule at Chatham House!

I have been thinking of how Dino Melaye who was one of the first to come up and talk about the uprightness and integrity of their candidate by citing his refusal to collect his whole presidential package... and this same Dino claims he went to the Ministry of finance to get this info... Who would ever answer someone like Dino who lost his honour in the house through very controversial and disturbing incidences. Who would believe a man who could not even stand up to take responsibility for getting another woman pregnant, instead he goes on soft tabloids to disown the pregnancy to the dismay of his wife and disrespect for his nuclear family.

I wonder why the electorate would give their attention to such berated individuals in the society...

I believe as the days go by, more revelations on the ills APC has done will continue to emerge and hit front pages of the tabloids and social media...

More revelations emerge: http://www.theheraldng.com/breaking-buhari-flown-abroad-medical-check/

How desperate can these people be!!!!!!!

Re: Buhari Has Gone For Medical Check Up Like His Master Tinubu ALWAYS DOES!!! by kodded(m): 1:52am On Feb 20, 2015
Yeye people

Them 4 lie say Gmb go watch man city game
Re: Buhari Has Gone For Medical Check Up Like His Master Tinubu ALWAYS DOES!!! by fortunateme: 2:14am On Feb 20, 2015
Appy for this job http:///1w2Vrsi

(1) (Reply)

French Nationals Caught Fighting For Boko Haram / Pej To Launch Pdp Wet(women Emancipation Team) / Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.