Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

New Fact Emerge Buhari Cripped The Navy In 1984 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Fact Emerge Buhari Cripped The Navy In 1984 (902 Views)

The Locally Built Ship By Navy In Lagos That President Buhari Will Launch Today / Protest Against Navy In Oghara, Delta State / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Fact Emerge Buhari Cripped The Navy In 1984 by kosovo(m): 6:16am On Feb 20, 2015
Prior to the commissioning of 4-Naval ships by President Jonathan, the last time Nigeria got a Naval ship was in 1983, purchased by Shehu Shagari

In 1984, when Buhari overthrew a democratic government, he crippled the Navy because he felt threatened by that arm of defence.

Every other government has undermined the Navy, until fresh air came under the Jonathan led government, who recently commissioned four Naval ships, including NNS Centenary and NNS Prosperity.

3 Likes

Re: New Fact Emerge Buhari Cripped The Navy In 1984 by simplemach(m): 6:44am On Feb 20, 2015
Why wont he be afraid when he knows he is not being sincere in what he is doing. After they will be parading themselves as agents of 'change'
But wait o, op where u hear this thing from, cos i no see any source o.make i no be say na amebo be dis o.

1 Like

Re: New Fact Emerge Buhari Cripped The Navy In 1984 by kosovo(m): 6:53am On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
Why wont he be afraid when he knows he is not being sincere in what he is doing. After they will be parading themselves as agents of 'change'
But wait o, op where u hear this thing from, cos i no see any source o.make i no be say na amebo be dis o.

My name alone is a source.. wink

You can investigate this issue and come to my conclusion..

Unless I put this in a blog post and paste the link here, it is not a source right? I can see where we are heading to.
Re: New Fact Emerge Buhari Cripped The Navy In 1984 by bewla(m): 7:02am On Feb 20, 2015
b
Re: New Fact Emerge Buhari Cripped The Navy In 1984 by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Yet another rubbish!

Anyway, #Iam4Buhari
Re: New Fact Emerge Buhari Cripped The Navy In 1984 by jorlons(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2015
kosovo:

My name alone is a source.. wink

You can investigate this issue and come to my conclusion..

Unless I put this in a blog post and paste the link here, it is not a source right? I can see where we are heading to.

You berra get a source for this your supposed ''fact'' before I bekon the mods to close ur thread.
Re: New Fact Emerge Buhari Cripped The Navy In 1984 by GogetterMD(m): 7:26am On Feb 20, 2015
Op has been inhaling some hallucinogens. BTW, what's all these fuss about the boats that GEJ commissioned sef?
Re: New Fact Emerge Buhari Cripped The Navy In 1984 by YourCoffin: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2015
@OP are you from Albania?
Re: New Fact Emerge Buhari Cripped The Navy In 1984 by kosovo(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2015
jorlons:

You berra get a source for this your supposed ''fact'' before I bekon the mods to close ur thread.

You better return to the hole you came out from..

(1) (Reply)

B-o-m-b-s-h-e-l-l!!! Obasanjo Is A Public Nuisance By Mallam Idris Mohammed (dak / Another Horror Story From The Intelligence Files / The Fraud Of The Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.