Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia (15468 Views)

Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by Jakaya(m): 7:02am On Feb 20, 2015
Gov Suswam,Terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia At The 50th Independence Anniversary Celebration.

Written by FabmimiBlog

Vice President Namadi Sambo is in Gambia at the moment,he led a high powered delegation to Gambia for the 50th Independence Anniversary celebration  of Gambia.

He was spotted shaking hands with the Gambian President,while The Governor of Benue state. Dr Gabriel Suswam And The PDP Guber candidate of Benue state. Rt Hon. Terhemen Tarzoor looks on.

Photo credit Encomiun Magazine

1 Like

Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by vjsmiles: 7:07am On Feb 20, 2015
THOSE 1960 GLASSES THOUGH angry
Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by benuejosh: 7:14am On Feb 20, 2015
bunch of failures....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by ggrin(f): 7:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Samboribolipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by Burger01(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Failures!!! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by Sierraloaded: 8:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Eh Ehn
Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by otijah(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Is that man a blind president or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by zonax(m): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2015
Cool
Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by Sijo01(f): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2015
That's my abokii vp tongue carry on with oga Jona till 2019
Gej & Arc. NS till 2019

6 Likes

Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by otijah(m): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Burger01:
Failues!!! angry
Am sure that's your surname, cause even the failure sef you no fit Spell.
You Must have been a failure during your university days if ever you attended any

23 Likes

Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by hotgunz(m): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Gambia ok
Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by AmakaDNB(f): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmm.
There are special specie of goats in Gambia we call Ewu Gambia. They eat any kind of grass even the poisonous ones.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by funmilayo32(f): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2015
nice
Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by obibankz(m): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Most royal vp ever in history of gja, keeping the good work, GEJ TILL 2019, #GOODLUCK IN MARCH

2 Likes

Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by chimchim1(m): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Check out

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by eldnix: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2015
Ok...next lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by lordhugo(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2015
President Jammeh looks like his Nigerian counterpart- CLUELESS!!!!

Working BET-SHOP for immediate sale in Delta State.

Hello fellow NLders,

I currently have a betshop for sale. I will be travelling out of the country for my masters program soon and my mum says she does not like the business (she says its gambling) even though it has been filling my pockets and account with some money. i do not have any trusted person to leave the shop in his/her care so i guess i have to sell.

Shop dimensions and specifications.

1. 15feet by 15feet (Inside)
2. Made of Steel plates (Container)
3. 15feet by 20feet outside veranda (German concrete and sparsely tiled)
4. Over-hanging roof outdoors.
5. Stylish PVC ceilings

List of Bet-shop Equipment.

1. Two (2) Lenovo Desktop computers (2gb RAM)
2. Four (4) Samsung 732NW Monitors
3. One (1) 21inch Samsung TV
4. One (1) 14 inch Philips TV/DVD combo TV
5. One (1) 8 feet betting counter with partitions and personal cupboard
6. One (1) 1.5 KVA Inverter
7. One (1) 7200MBS Wireless Router
8. One (1) 2.5KVA Sumec Firman petrol generator.
9. One (1) Thermal printer
10. One (1) Hp 3 in 1 F1500 series printer/copier/scanner.
11. Two (2) Keyboards.
12. Two (2) Mice.
13. One (1) Fixtures board.
14. One (1) Upholstered bench.
15. Four (4) Plastic chairs.
16. One (1) Rechargeable standing fan.

others include electrical extensions, low energy bulbs,

All systems, printers and router are networked!

Current Rent expires exactly in March 2016

Shop is in a very busy and safe neighborhood.
Asking price- Call 08030964896 (serious buyers only)
SHOP IS ALREADY UP AND RUNNING SO, CUSTOMER BASE FOR MAXIMUM RETURNS IS ALREADY ENSURED

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2136404_20150219094537_jpeg3656daf22ec6d206319c2af781f2dbd6

1 Like

Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by condralbede(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2015
Good....My VP is looking gallant.Okpani abuleke,anyachoo
Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by lonelydora: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2015
Are they now looking for support outside Nigeria? Maybe they now know Nigerians are not going to vote for them.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by Burger01(m): 8:27am On Feb 20, 2015
otijah:
Am sure that's your surname, cause even the failure sef you no fit Spell.
You Must have been a failure during your university days if ever you attended any
Ode, na typo. Go and DIE. You knew what what I wanted to type so why the hype?. Useless failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by kulikuli45: 8:28am On Feb 20, 2015
The Benue guber aspirant is already chopping state money even before assuming office.
Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 20, 2015
Sambo still remain Nigeria Vice President.
Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by Vock(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2015
they are already preparing their residence of asylum... The fear of Buhari is..... can someone complete it for them please

1 Like

Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Burger01:
Failures!!! angry
haters are liable to die young

1 Like

Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by hasshams: 8:33am On Feb 20, 2015
They are preparing for their wost nightmare,They went their to make sure the house they will vacate to,is ready if d general wins d election.
Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by otijah(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2015
Burger01:

Ode, na typo. Go and DIE
Ewu if not that I spelt it correctly for you, you wouldn't have corrected it. Apc nama

2 Likes

Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by Burger01(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2015
otijah:
Ewu if not that I spelt it correctly for you, you wouldn't have corrected it. Apc nama
That's the only achievement in your entire life. Oya clap for yourself. P.D.Pig wuruwuru tongue
Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by 9japrof(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2015
AmakaDNB:
Hmmm.
There are special specie of goats in Gambia we call Ewu Gambia. They eat any kind of grass even the poisonous ones.

girlie u remind me back in days when I say ewu Gambia, Buh true true make I ask, is that how silly the ewu Gambia can really be, even to ear poisonous grasses ?
Re: Gov Suswam,terhemen Tarzoor Spotted With V.P Namadi Sambo In Gambia by j4sure(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? / Chima Anyaso Visits Ben Kalu, Reveals His Mission (Pictures) / Bayo Onanuga: Forget The Polls, No Rerun, Tinubu Will Win At First Ballot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.