Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

God Bless My President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless My President (1218 Views)

Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala / Buhari Can Never Be My President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless My President by otukpo(f): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2015
This thread is dedicated to my president, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

GEJ has proven that he is on mission to transform Nigeria and free Nigerians, from the bondage and slavery the past leaders, the cabals have put Nigerians into since Independrncr.

We have been clamouring and wishing for a revolution that would free Nigeria from the mess of these past leaders. And here we have it happening silently without you and IT carrying guns and going into full scale war. If you are yet to know it, GEJ is on a silent revolution.

He came with a mission to transform Nigeria and that he is doing even in the midst of all these distractions created by the cabals who feels threatened by the freedom and liberation that GEJ is about to give Nigerians.

It will be lenghty if I begin to list the achievements of Jona in just five yours.

My president is humble, sincere and focused towards this mission and I say May God bless my president.

And before you come with it " yes, I want God to transform my life the way Goodluck is transforming Nigeria"

I would encourage the youths of this country to unite in support for this transformation agenda and vote for GEJ in this coming election.
Do not be deceived by the propaganda of the opposition.

GEJ till 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless My President by 3Cees: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2015
But no matter how hard I look, I can't see the transformation.

2 Likes

Re: God Bless My President by otukpo(f): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2015
3Cees:

The rot of 45 years cannot be be fixed completely in 5 years..

Goodluck has been layimg the fpundation. There was no fpundation before he came into power and gradually we will see the results of the groundwork Jona has been doing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless My President by Chiaka(f): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2015
3Cees:
Simple!!....you have refused to see!! Sorry I cannot help you.

3 Likes

Re: God Bless My President by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2015
Gej the messiah,the transformer.

3 Likes

Re: God Bless My President by jdilight(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2015
otukpo:

The rot of 45 years cannot be be fixed completely in 5 years..

Goodluck has been layimg the fpundation. There was no fpundation before he came into power and gradually we will see the results of the groundwork Jona has been dping

This is what l have been saying since time immemorial.

The nation is in a deep pit of rut and can not be rescued at once. The filling Gej has been doing and at this point, the nation has just emerged at the surface.

Sorry to say if care is not taking we are going back to the bottom of the pit. This time the digging is being made by us not the cabals.

Gej has immobilized the cabal, the last card of the cabals is to use the masses to do their job.

Nigeria is in our hands now.

God bless President Goodluck Jonathan
God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa

2 Likes

Re: God Bless My President by 3Cees: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2015
Chiaka:

Simple!!....you have refused to see!! Sorry I cannot help you.
I didn't ask for your help either.
Re: God Bless My President by otukpo(f): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2015
Every Nigerian that loves Nigeria and wants to see a better Nigeria should vote for Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: God Bless My President by channelz: 10:47am On Feb 20, 2015
God bless the Nigerian Residents!
Re: God Bless My President by scribble: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2015
Gej is blessed
Re: God Bless My President by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2015
God blessed him but he refuse to be a blessing to us
Of what use is his blessing then not relevant to town state even the country
Re: God Bless My President by Donphillopus: 10:57am On Feb 20, 2015
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: God Bless My President by dein77(m): 11:10am On Feb 20, 2015
God bless Mr President!

GEJ till 2019!
Re: God Bless My President by dein77(m): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:

Even Christ wasn't a blessing to the Pharisees and Sadducees
Re: God Bless My President by otukpo(f): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:

Open your eyes and you will see the blessing.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Godswill Akpabio / Public Service Announcement Concerning The Election, By Pstchris Oyakhilome! / Fight Happening Right Now Inside The Collation Center Photo/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.