Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Do Schengen And Mexico Visa Still Valid For Turkey E-visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do Schengen And Mexico Visa Still Valid For Turkey E-visa (1956 Views)

Trump’s Travel Policy: Nigerians With Valid Visas Denied Entry Into USA / Is Mexico Visa No Longer Required To Get Turkey E Visa? / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Schengen And Mexico Visa Still Valid For Turkey E-visa by OneNaija(m): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2015
I have Schengen visa valid and my wife have mexico visa just recently issued. We both want to travel for vacation to turkey for 10 days. My question: do they still accept Schengen visa and mexico visa for the Evisa stated on their website. Thanks.
Re: Do Schengen And Mexico Visa Still Valid For Turkey E-visa by delishpot: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2015
OneNaija:
I have Schengen visa valid and my wife have mexico visa just recently issued. We both want to travel for vacation to turkey for 10 days. My question: do they still accept Schengen visa and mexico visa for the Evisa stated on their website. Thanks.

Brother, maybe you should check their website for that information. Check the turkish embassey website for requirements or call their no and ask.
All the best to you and your family
Re: Do Schengen And Mexico Visa Still Valid For Turkey E-visa by OneNaija(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
No answer. I think Nairaland Travel section has failed in getting answer from question posted.
Re: Do Schengen And Mexico Visa Still Valid For Turkey E-visa by worry359(m): 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
OneNaija:
No answer. I think Nairaland Travel section has failed in getting answer from question posted.
No it is that people are sick seeing the same question asked over and over
by people who can not do a search.

Turkey is visa free to citizens of some countries.
but it is more difficult to get those visas as Nigerian, then persuede Turkish immigration that you are not 419 boi.
Than to get real visa!
Re: Do Schengen And Mexico Visa Still Valid For Turkey E-visa by optimusprime2(m): 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
OneNaija:
For a Turkish Evisa... With a Valid multiple entry schengen; yes, with Mexican Visa; No.
Check the Turkish e-visa page to further clear your doubt
Re: Do Schengen And Mexico Visa Still Valid For Turkey E-visa by SOPHIECOUTURE(f): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
Am very sure that with a mexico visa you can get into Turkey via e-visa application its just usd50
Re: Do Schengen And Mexico Visa Still Valid For Turkey E-visa by uzhi(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2015
With the two, u can. But for further assurance, check their site nd call them.
Re: Do Schengen And Mexico Visa Still Valid For Turkey E-visa by iykbethany(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
OneNaija:

The answer to your question is YES both for the Schengen visa and Mexico visa and other OECD countries. I was in Turkey late last year so I know.
But there is a catch. YOU MUST FLY WITH TURKISH AIRWAYS...

Please do a Google search or check Turkish airlines website for more info...

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Conservation Center / Hidden Rise Of Hiv In Uk (caused By African Immigrants) / I Want To Study And Work In Greece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.