Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,362 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Unbelievable!!!!she Has Down Syndrome, But When She Grabs A Mic? I'm Speechless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable!!!!she Has Down Syndrome, But When She Grabs A Mic? I'm Speechless (690 Views)

Seyi Shay Looks Angelic In White As She Grabs Another Endorsement Deal / Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) / Unbelievable!!!!she Has Down Syndrome, But When She Grabs A Mic? I'm Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!!!!she Has Down Syndrome, But When She Grabs A Mic? I'm Speechless by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2015
Doctors said someone with her condition would likely never be able to sing. This brave young girl refused to take that for an answer. What she proceeds to do is absolutely incredible.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Madison Tevlin. Born with Down Syndrome, experts believed she would never be able to use her vocal chords correctly. As the video explains, Madison uses twice the standard vocal energy (measured in microvolts) in order to speak, so imagine how much she has to use in order to see more http://24revistas..com/2015/01/unbelievableshe-has-down-syndrome-but.html

Re: Unbelievable!!!!she Has Down Syndrome, But When She Grabs A Mic? I'm Speechless by Vision4God: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2015
Determination!!!!
Thnk God for her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Intrigues: 50 Shades Of Grey / Basketmouth Shades Colleagues Who Actively Campaigned For Goodluck Jonathan.. / OMG: Fast & Furious 7 Movie Rakes In $384m In 5 Days Of Opening!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.