Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:53 PM

Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) - Entertainment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) (108947 Views)

Hop In And Drop Your Videos And Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by dammyshaggs: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2015
jonaji:
I found out most folks in here haven't found their name on a coke bottle..... So am going to help you all.....
Just post the name you want to see on the coke bottle then I will get it done and send you the picture cool
You can add me on bbm via my signature for easy sharing ....
I also found that of Oga Seun and Onihaxy BABA .....
I also offer design for various function: birthdays, weddings, complimentary cards and amazing designs for as low as $2..... Simply hit me via 3346E3A1

lol if i here say you see "OLOWOSAGA'' a special name !!!!!!!
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by rafi56: 5:03am On Dec 28, 2015
Diana , can't wait to see
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Ajibola4real(f): 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
bigbola
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by edwardasare(m): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Locomotive Gh
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by edwardasare(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Locomotive Gh[b][/b]
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by chegxman(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
bro its nt photoshop.. its an Andriod Application
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by sotyuzono(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bigfysh
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by flameH(m): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2016
FLAME H
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 05, 2016
Aminat A.
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Elinob(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2016
Elinob
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by eclino: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Haduragbemi95: 7:26am On Jan 15, 2016
Emmy
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by cruz419(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
RICHARD dat d name oo!!! ultimate search should begin oo! grin
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by khalidx: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Khalid,rabiu,hasiya
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Timidolski(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2016
Timidolski
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Kezzyofficial: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
Don kezzy
jonaji:
I found out most folks in here haven't found their name on a coke bottle..... So am going to help you all.....
Just post the name you want to see on the coke bottle then I will get it done and send you the picture cool
You can add me on bbm via my signature for easy sharing ....
I also found that of Oga Seun and Onihaxy BABA .....
I also offer design for various function: birthdays, weddings, complimentary cards and amazing designs for as low as $2..... Simply hit me via 3346E3A1
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by babadem2much(m): 1:58am On Feb 24, 2016
Babadem2much waiting to see it soon.

thanks in advance
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by 240naija(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by sheshiahmad(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2016
sheshi
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by mindfreaks(m): 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2016
Saeed
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by babadem2much(m): 4:13am On Feb 29, 2016
BABADEM2MUCH waiting for my coke to share o
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Maxi112: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Max.. waiting for my own
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by HonAdeli(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
Mac_lacastar buh will like it more on a plastic bottle of coke
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by PrincessB1(f): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
princessB
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by englishmart(m): 6:17am On Mar 11, 2016
aniobi

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 11:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
George or Alex
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by sheshiahmad(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
sheshi pls i cant find mine
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by hardeyjoke1234: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
my name is adejoke
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by Walexcee: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
mine is Fancyboy
Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by kayseekells(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
How To Attract Men In A Way They Can’t Resist!

There’s An Evolutionary Secret That Can Help You Understand How To Attract Men And Make Them Desire You Instantly. And The Real Secret’s Right Here.

The science of attraction between the S3xes, as complicated as it may seem, is pretty simple to explain in a few lines.

Girls are more easily attracted to a guy who appears healthy and stress-free, has a good level of testosterone which makes him appear more manly and chiseled, and has a protective streak in him which makes him a good mate material and a father.

Guys, on the other hand, are more easily attracted to girls based on their appearance or behavior.

But that’s not it though.

To truly understand how to attract men and how a man’s mind works, we need to get deeper into the concept of attraction from the male point of view.

How to attract men in a way they can’t resist

A guy may like a girl for different reasons, but when it comes to physical or S3xual attraction at first sight, her physical appearance and her behavior matters more than anything else.

So if you want to attract a man and make him desire you, you just need to get his attention the right way. And the rest, as they say, is history!

You need to keep this in mind though, love and attraction are two completely different things. A guy may find you extremely attractive, yet he may not end up falling in love with you for his own reasons.

But for love to blossom in the first place, you need to build the S3xual attraction before you make him fall in love with you. It’s the safest way to make sure the guy falls for you and stays in love with you.

Attraction and how a man views a woman’s body

As we know that physical attraction plays a very big part in attracting a guy, you need to understand what a guy’s mind tells him when he sees you and sizes you up.

When a guy sees a girl’s physical assets, he subconsciously sees more than just your Brea5ts or your Bvtt. The right curves in all the right places tells a guy that a girl is fertile and has come of age, and that she’s healthy because her body can afford to waste energy on developing her curves which play the biggest role in S3xual attraction.

A guy may think a girl is attractive. But in his subconscious mind, he’s gauging you as the woman who may carry his offspring one day.

Testosterone and a man’s S3xual preference

Every man produces testosterone, a S3xual hormone, in his testes. And women produce a small amount of testosterone in their ovaries. The more testosterone a man produces, the more manly he looks and the more S3xually virile he is. His facial features appear manlier, his jaws are wider and more chiseled and his voice is deeper.

And several studies have shown that the more manly a man is, the more attracted he’d be to women who exhibit feminine traits girlie, cute traits.
SEE ALSO 6 Weird Things Nigerian Men do Before Valentine

On the other hand, a small percentage of men who produce a lesser-than-normal amount of testosterone may find themselves getting more attracted to women who are less feminine and more controlling and dominant in the relationship.

So if you’re trying to catch the attention of a typical guy a large percentage of men have normal or high production of testosterone even though the overall average testosterone levels have dropped significantly in American men over the last 50 years, chances are, he’d love you if your behavior is more feminine, cute and girly!

The perfect woman for a real man – She’s cute and S3xy

A regular man who isn’t suffering from low testosterone would always find a feminine woman more attractive than a woman who thinks femininity is overrated and displays traits that are traditionally considered manly.

While a girl’s physical appearance is the biggest sign of femininity, at times, it helps if you can display more femininity in your behavior. No, I’m not saying pink frills and scented paper. But there are always other ways to appear cuter and get a guy to take a second and third look at you.

Why do guys like cute girls?

Men have always been the more aggressive S3x in the human species. They’re usually the ones who spread their legs wider, stand tall and swell their chest up while trying to appear threatening all the time, more so when they’re in an argument or when they meet someone they see as a threat in any manner.

But cute changes everything. When a girl behaves in a cute and feminine manner, it brings out the protective instincts of a man. Instead of feeling threatened by a feminine girl, he feels protective about her. That makes him feel more masculine, and that’s something every guy loves to feel!

When a girl reveals her vulnerable side to a guy, it’s very hard for any guy to ignore her or avoid noticing her vulnerability. And the instant his mind connects with her vulnerability, it eliminates any thoughts of a threat and his protective side creates a bond of protection and attachment with her.

He feels the need to be around her, and his subconscious mind tries very hard to make her feel protected, comfortable and loved around him. He loses his aggressive stance, the tone of his voice softens down, and his shoulders droop down towards her instead of spreading wide. And before he even gives attraction a second thought, he’d realize that he likes the girl already!

Traits of a cute and feminine girl that draw real man

Many girls are against the idea of being feminine or behaving in a cute manner. To a typical feminist, behaving in a demure or coy manner is a sign of weakness. And they can’t accept that a guy finds a cute and dare, we say it… submissive girl more attractive than a girl who likes to be a non-girlie girl.

If you’re feminine, you don’t really have to be cute. But if you can pull off a perfectly cute personality, it would only add to your allure and make you more desirable among men.
SEE ALSO 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends

To understand cute behavior better, all you need is to interact with a couple of Japanese or Thai girls whose behavior isn’t influenced by us Americans. They’re not meek or silly, nor do they have to behave like stupid bimbos to win a guy’s affection. All they have to do is flaunt what sets them apart, and that’s their femininity and grace.

And no testosterone laden guy can resist the allure of a sweet Asian girl when he’s having a conversation with her. Everything about them makes them appear more beautiful and feminine, right from their cute heart signs with inverted hands, the way they nod their heads, the way they behave while having a conversation with you to the way they smile coyly and yet so warmly.

Femininity comes naturally to some girls not just Asian girls, but it’s an art that’s worth learning. If you want to know how to attract men, all you need to do is exude your feminine side while talking to them. And once you try that, you’ll know what I’m talking about.

And remember, a cute girl who displays her feminine side will always have an edge over all other girls when she’s trying to catch the attention of a real man!

How to bring out your feminine side naturally

Femininity comes naturally. But cuteness can be created by the way you behave. Here are 25 tips to behave in a cute way that can help you get as cute as a button in no time.

Additionally, if you’re on a date with a guy and want to come across as a girl who’s in touch with her femininity, here are a couple of tips for you.

#1 Dress in softer pastel colors like peach or mauve. The color will give your skin tone a healthy glow that makes you look warm and likeable instantly.

#2 Smile more often. A smile can make you appear more pleasant and friendly.

#3 Run your fingers through your hair delicately. Always works for any guy!

#4 Tip your head slightly downwards when you’re blushing or smiling, and look at him from under your eyebrow.

These four tips may sound bizarre for a feminist or a cute-bashing girl, but trust me, it will do wonders for your date!

A tip to remember – Don’t be yourself if you can be better

Contrary to popular belief, don’t be yourself. Evolve.

When someone tells you that the best way to attract someone is by being yourself, well, they’re not entirely right. All of us change all the time. And not every change that we see in ourselves may be in the right direction.

Who are you? How would you define yourself? We are who we are because of our socioeconomic status, the people around us, and other influences we’ve had in our lifetime. A lucky few may have had the opportunity to be influenced by the perfect examples, while most of us have to change to become better individuals. Or worse, we never get to become better individuals or achieve the full potential that’s within us because we’re convinced we’re all perfect already.

You don’t have to change yourself just to attract men, but change yourself to become a better you. Have you ever walked into a room full of attractive women, and found yourself thinking that a few of those girls were better than you in some way? When you meet a woman and find yourself in awe of her for any reason at all, it only means you admire and want some particular trait of hers that you lack yourself.

If you like a trait about a friend, be it her spontaneity, her courage, her carefree attitude, her posture, or the way she dresses up, your mind may subconsciously like that trait because you want to see that trait in yourself. A change of this kind is good, where you see something you like and want to see that in yourself.

A girl who is the epitome of perfection in every way if she does exist won’t be awed by anyone else. On the other hand, everywhere she goes, she’d be the girl that would receive compliments, stares and awed jaws!

So change often, become the dream girl you fantasize about in your head, and be the girl you really want to be. And life will turn out to be so much better for you, be it about men, work, friends or anything else.

It’s easy to push a thought away and assume it’s wrong to be feminine or assume it’s a bad thing to change. But trust me, change is good. And change is inevitable. So you’re going to change whether you like it or not. And you have a choice to become a better you, or a worse you.

The last word about the science of attraction between the S3xes

We’re all animals, and you shouldn’t forget that. We may be wearing pants or walking on two feet, but that doesn’t change our primal instincts. We still chase each other and woo each other just like the animals in the wild.

The male and female S3xes still play games to win each other’s affection. Human males still like to woo a female through their display of brute strength, dexterity or their sheer awesomeness. And a man laden with male hormones wants a woman who’s graceful and feminine, because subconsciously, it makes him feel more like a man.

You don’t have to pretend to be dumb or weak, nor do you have to behave like the weaker S3x just to attract a man. All you need to do is revel in your femininity and display your cuteness, and give the man you like a chance to bask in his manliness and show off his protectiveness!

Understanding how to attract men is really simple. Enjoy your femininity and let the world see it. The men will come, yes, they’ll come in droves!

Re: Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures) by kayseekells(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
How To Attract Men In A Way They Can’t Resist!

There’s An Evolutionary Secret That Can Help You Understand How To Attract Men And Make Them Desire You Instantly. And The Real Secret’s Right Here.

The science of attraction between the S3xes, as complicated as it may seem, is pretty simple to explain in a few lines. naijajointz.co

Girls are more easily attracted to a guy who appears healthy and stress-free, has a good level of testosterone which makes him appear more manly and chiseled, and has a protective streak in him which makes him a good mate material and a father.

Guys, on the other hand, are more easily attracted to girls based on their appearance or behavior. (see more here http://naijajointz.co )

But that’s not it though.

Source: Naijajointz.com

To truly understand how to attract men and how a man’s mind works, we need to get deeper into the concept of attraction from the male point of view.

How to attract men in a way they can’t resist

A guy may like a girl for different reasons, but when it comes to physical or S3xual attraction at first sight, her physical appearance and her behavior matters more than anything else.

So if you want to attract a man and make him desire you, you just need to get his attention the right way. And the rest, as they say, is history!

You need to keep this in mind though, love and attraction are two completely different things. A guy may find you extremely attractive, yet he may not end up falling in love with you for his own reasons.

But for love to blossom in the first place, you need to build the S3xual attraction before you make him fall in love with you. It’s the safest way to make sure the guy falls for you and stays in love with you.

Attraction and how a man views a woman’s body

As we know that physical attraction plays a very big part in attracting a guy, you need to understand what a guy’s mind tells him when he sees you and sizes you up.

When a guy sees a girl’s physical assets, he subconsciously sees more than just your Brea5ts or your Bvtt. The right curves in all the right places tells a guy that a girl is fertile and has come of age, and that she’s healthy because her body can afford to waste energy on developing her curves which play the biggest role in S3xual attraction.

A guy may think a girl is attractive. But in his subconscious mind, he’s gauging you as the woman who may carry his offspring one day.

Testosterone and a man’s S3xual preference

Every man produces testosterone, a S3xual hormone, in his testes. And women produce a small amount of testosterone in their ovaries. The more testosterone a man produces, the more manly he looks and the more S3xually virile he is. His facial features appear manlier, his jaws are wider and more chiseled and his voice is deeper.

And several studies have shown that the more manly a man is, the more attracted he’d be to women who exhibit feminine traits girlie, cute traits.
SEE ALSO 6 Weird Things Nigerian Men do Before Valentine

On the other hand, a small percentage of men who produce a lesser-than-normal amount of testosterone may find themselves getting more attracted to women who are less feminine and more controlling and dominant in the relationship.

So if you’re trying to catch the attention of a typical guy a large percentage of men have normal or high production of testosterone even though the overall average testosterone levels have dropped significantly in American men over the last 50 years, chances are, he’d love you if your behavior is more feminine, cute and girly!

The perfect woman for a real man – She’s cute and S3xy

A regular man who isn’t suffering from low testosterone would always find a feminine woman more attractive than a woman who thinks femininity is overrated and displays traits that are traditionally considered manly.

While a girl’s physical appearance is the biggest sign of femininity, at times, it helps if you can display more femininity in your behavior. No, I’m not saying pink frills and scented paper. But there are always other ways to appear cuter and get a guy to take a second and third look at you.

Why do guys like cute girls?

Men have always been the more aggressive S3x in the human species. They’re usually the ones who spread their legs wider, stand tall and swell their chest up while trying to appear threatening all the time, more so when they’re in an argument or when they meet someone they see as a threat in any manner.

But cute changes everything. When a girl behaves in a cute and feminine manner, it brings out the protective instincts of a man. Instead of feeling threatened by a feminine girl, he feels protective about her. That makes him feel more masculine, and that’s something every guy loves to feel!

When a girl reveals her vulnerable side to a guy, it’s very hard for any guy to ignore her or avoid noticing her vulnerability. And the instant his mind connects with her vulnerability, it eliminates any thoughts of a threat and his protective side creates a bond of protection and attachment with her.

He feels the need to be around her, and his subconscious mind tries very hard to make her feel protected, comfortable and loved around him. He loses his aggressive stance, the tone of his voice softens down, and his shoulders droop down towards her instead of spreading wide. And before he even gives attraction a second thought, he’d realize that he likes the girl already!

Traits of a cute and feminine girl that draw real man

Many girls are against the idea of being feminine or behaving in a cute manner. To a typical feminist, behaving in a demure or coy manner is a sign of weakness. And they can’t accept that a guy finds a cute and dare, we say it… submissive girl more attractive than a girl who likes to be a non-girlie girl.

If you’re feminine, you don’t really have to be cute. But if you can pull off a perfectly cute personality, it would only add to your allure and make you more desirable among men.
SEE ALSO 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends

To understand cute behavior better, all you need is to interact with a couple of Japanese or Thai girls whose behavior isn’t influenced by us Americans. They’re not meek or silly, nor do they have to behave like stupid bimbos to win a guy’s affection. All they have to do is flaunt what sets them apart, and that’s their femininity and grace.

And no testosterone laden guy can resist the allure of a sweet Asian girl when he’s having a conversation with her. Everything about them makes them appear more beautiful and feminine, right from their cute heart signs with inverted hands, the way they nod their heads, the way they behave while having a conversation with you to the way they smile coyly and yet so warmly.

Femininity comes naturally to some girls not just Asian girls, but it’s an art that’s worth learning. If you want to know how to attract men, all you need to do is exude your feminine side while talking to them. And once you try that, you’ll know what I’m talking about.

And remember, a cute girl who displays her feminine side will always have an edge over all other girls when she’s trying to catch the attention of a real man!

How to bring out your feminine side naturally

Femininity comes naturally. But cuteness can be created by the way you behave. Here are 25 tips to behave in a cute way that can help you get as cute as a button in no time.

Additionally, if you’re on a date with a guy and want to come across as a girl who’s in touch with her femininity, here are a couple of tips for you.

#1 Dress in softer pastel colors like peach or mauve. The color will give your skin tone a healthy glow that makes you look warm and likeable instantly.

#2 Smile more often. A smile can make you appear more pleasant and friendly.

#3 Run your fingers through your hair delicately. Always works for any guy!

#4 Tip your head slightly downwards when you’re blushing or smiling, and look at him from under your eyebrow.

These four tips may sound bizarre for a feminist or a cute-bashing girl, but trust me, it will do wonders for your date!

A tip to remember – Don’t be yourself if you can be better

Contrary to popular belief, don’t be yourself. Evolve.

When someone tells you that the best way to attract someone is by being yourself, well, they’re not entirely right. All of us change all the time. And not every change that we see in ourselves may be in the right direction.

Who are you? How would you define yourself? We are who we are because of our socioeconomic status, the people around us, and other influences we’ve had in our lifetime. A lucky few may have had the opportunity to be influenced by the perfect examples, while most of us have to change to become better individuals. Or worse, we never get to become better individuals or achieve the full potential that’s within us because we’re convinced we’re all perfect already.

You don’t have to change yourself just to attract men, but change yourself to become a better you. Have you ever walked into a room full of attractive women, and found yourself thinking that a few of those girls were better than you in some way? When you meet a woman and find yourself in awe of her for any reason at all, it only means you admire and want some particular trait of hers that you lack yourself.

If you like a trait about a friend, be it her spontaneity, her courage, her carefree attitude, her posture, or the way she dresses up, your mind may subconsciously like that trait because you want to see that trait in yourself. A change of this kind is good, where you see something you like and want to see that in yourself.

A girl who is the epitome of perfection in every way if she does exist won’t be awed by anyone else. On the other hand, everywhere she goes, she’d be the girl that would receive compliments, stares and awed jaws!

So change often, become the dream girl you fantasize about in your head, and be the girl you really want to be. And life will turn out to be so much better for you, be it about men, work, friends or anything else.

It’s easy to push a thought away and assume it’s wrong to be feminine or assume it’s a bad thing to change. But trust me, change is good. And change is inevitable. So you’re going to change whether you like it or not. And you have a choice to become a better you, or a worse you.

The last word about the science of attraction between the S3xes

We’re all animals, and you shouldn’t forget that. We may be wearing pants or walking on two feet, but that doesn’t change our primal instincts. We still chase each other and woo each other just like the animals in the wild.

The male and female S3xes still play games to win each other’s affection. Human males still like to woo a female through their display of brute strength, dexterity or their sheer awesomeness. And a man laden with male hormones wants a woman who’s graceful and feminine, because subconsciously, it makes him feel more like a man.

You don’t have to pretend to be dumb or weak, nor do you have to behave like the weaker S3x just to attract a man. All you need to do is revel in your femininity and display your cuteness, and give the man you like a chance to bask in his manliness and show off his protectiveness!

Understanding how to attract men is really simple. Enjoy your femininity and let the world see it. The men will come, yes, they’ll come in droves!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Between Footballers And Musicians, Who Is Richer??? / Actress Rita Edochie's Children Join Nollywood / Muslim Man Wants These 2 Ladies Arrested For Doing This (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.