Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland (6190 Views)

How Can I Meet A Beautiful Lady On Nairaland ? / Am Sexy And Ah Nowit''.. / I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
loool.. Na only u fine pass for dis world jare.

Gbam. Collect 12 origin for my head cheesy
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

I hope you're ready to finish what you're starting. Because before we exchange few words now your type will start calling for the mods. I rather ignore you to wallow in your bitterness. Mtcheeew undecided
Why would I want to trade words with a low-life attention seeker in the first place undecided
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 11:39am On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

Gbam. Collect 12 origin for my head cheesy
lol really, omo u badt gan. I lyk my drinks hot lyk red label smiley orijin is for d smaller boiz..
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by caselessogbuagu: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:
cool tongue

Guys what do you think?
which pesin picture u go steal like dis? Oya show me ur brea'st make i confam.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 11:39am On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:
In the end they'll fast and pray for a husband material

Na u sabi o

Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by sammieblaize: 11:40am On Feb 20, 2015
Lol some comments tho sha free her
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by bayulll01(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:
lol that's wicked
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

Why would I want to trade words with a low-life attention seeker in the first place undecided

The fact is I'm sexy and happy. If you're sad, go buy a rope and do the needful undecided
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2015
sammieblaize:
Lol some comments tho sha free her

Let them jealous me. Most of the girls are insecured
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by caselessogbuagu: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

Na my matter go still kee you. Keep poke nosing. Looking at ur profile pic, you're not close to my beauty tongue
that's not u. Ur moniker, are you for real?
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by justmag(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Alone90:

I can't see anything, hence am not sure you are sexier than ma woman. She's a nairalander 2

Lol! Because you kno she would kick your ass if you said otherwise. grin grin
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by ginawest(f): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2015
u dress semi-unclad n u tink u r d sexiest gal on nairaland?we r not fools here.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by ginawest(f): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2015
u dress semi-unclad n u tink u r d sexiest gal on nairaland?we r not fools here.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2015
ginawest:

At least I'm not on makeup like u to look beautiful by force undecided
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Kennie051 stop sending me pm's I'm not single. I'm taken tongue
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by pweetixandy: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2015
Well,the babe in d pix try sha,would have loved to see boob5 and assssss.s. But I dunno if this moniker is legit.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by ginawest(f): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

At least I'm not on makeup like u to look beautiful by force undecided
i wud rada turn my face to a colouring book dan to dress lyk u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2015
pweetixandy:
Well,the babe in d pix try sha,would have loved to see boob5 and assssss.s. But I dunno if this moniker is legit.

Why don't you upload ur boob here and see wat befalls you? undecided
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by pweetixandy: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:
my dear,drop this mentality. Life is not all about husband material,if it was genevieve would be married by now.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2015
ginawest:
i wud rada turn my face to a colouring book dan to dress lyk u

I'm sexy n I'm not shy to flaunt it. So undecided
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by pweetixandy: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

Why don't you upload ur boob here and see wat befalls you? undecided
I don't mean showing bare skin. The pic is nice,I mean a diff angle,with clothes ofcourse.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2015
pweetixandy:
I don't mean showing bare skin. The pic is nice,I mean a diff angle,with clothes ofcourse.

Nope. I don't want a ban and unlimited pm's. Thanks
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
pweetixandy:
my dear,drop this mentality. Life is not all about husband material,if it was genevieve would be married by now.
Sweetheart that's the mentality of an average African woman... I'm in no way countering you but even Genevieve once wrote that she needs a real man
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by Rexhenrex(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
no parent would love to see there child display his/her stupidity in the name of being sexy this is stupidity at its peak being sexy comes from within being sexy without brain is like having a car without engines op please wise up o u are more than this.have a nice day and dont qoute me.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Rexhenrex:
no parent would love to see there child display his/her stupidity in the name of being sexy this is stupidity at its peak being sexy comes from within being sexy without brain is like having a car without engines op please wise up o u are more than this.have a nice day and dont qoute me.

I will quote u. You are not a radio that speaks without expecting reply undecided firstly ur parents failed to train you about respecting people's parents. That is y u av d guts to bring my parents to an online discourse.

Secondly, your holier than thou attitude portrays u as a hypocrite. After feasting ur dirty mind u come here to rant.

You are the foolish idiiot here cos i never called for ur opinion. I own my body and i can flaunt it how i like.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by dedons: 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
If you believe that irunobo is a guy,click like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by pweetixandy: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

Sweetheart that's the mentality of an average African woman... I'm in no way countering you but even Genevieve once wrote that she needs a real man
too bad
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
None of my business...
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by pweetixandy: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Rexhenrex:
for ur mind now,u be king solomon. Male nairalanders are just full of shE-it. So quick to insult people they dnt even know. who knows,this poster might be somewhere in the slums living in a dirty house and has nothing doing,but he wld be so quick to call someone brainless becos u managed to lay ur hands on a phone with internet access. There are so many ways to correct people "if" they are wrong,without insulting them. U shld stop displaying ur stupidity instead
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
pweetixandy:
too bad
What's too bad?.... 75% of this career women posing around do miss having that special man in their lives.. Forget their public stunts and speech ... A real woman needs a man and a real man needs a woman... You can still pursue your career with all seriousness but the place of the man/woman can't be replaced
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by pweetixandy: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
klassiquette:

What's too bad?.... 75% of this career women posing around do miss having that special man in their lives.. Forget their public stunts and speech ... A real woman needs a man and a real man needs a woman... You can still pursue your career with all seriousness but the place of the man/woman can't be replaced
if that's what u think,fine.
Re: I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland by Genea(f): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
DonaldGenes:
I care less, this is one of the handful of reasons iDon't visit NL these Days-Lottas B***

Anyway, iDoubt you're the one but if you're then...Good luck Johnathan

Am sure you never meet the likes of Controversy, Pretty thick, Rokiatu, Idowu, Genea, marieolae, shirelebaby,
wich one r u in ur dp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Any Lonely/bored Woman /housewife / Ladies Drop Ur Number And Let The Guys Call(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.