Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Iweorin, Music Lyrics And Translation App - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Iweorin, Music Lyrics And Translation App (1176 Views)

Davido – If Lyrics And Mp3 / Phyno #connect Lyrics And Translation In English / Music Lyrics: Kiss Daniel - "Woju Remix" Ft Tiwa Savage X Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iweorin, Music Lyrics And Translation App by dpuzo: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
I want to present Iweorin.com, basically it's a music lyrics app I created to gives easy and fast access to lyrics of naija songs and the translation for song that where made in our local dialect. This project was born out of a personal need, I love music based on contents and not just the beat and most popular naija songs are not in english and its hard to follow. Iweorin was built on the idea of community project where by anybody can contribute with no limit or restrictions or reviews, you can just edit and change any song or upload new ones and it will be available to the world with due recognition. So for those who understand these popular songs please come and contribute, I'm really feeling Amin by Dammy Crane currently but I don't understand it and I'll really appreciate it if someone provides translation.

Web - https://iweorin.com

App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iweorin

(1) (Reply)

EBS Ft PKRIS _zobo Dance (official Video Coming Soon) / Orisa Femi Subs Wizkid And Davido? See This / DOWNLOAD MP4: Gbenga Oke - Mighty God - Ft Onos - Gospeljingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.