Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man (1598 Views)

Bride-to-be Locked Up In Prison For Pre-wedding Photo / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by chocoyetey: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man from doing four years?
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by ejikeme(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
lol.....
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lol, no!

Okay, maybe it depends

Infact, No
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
following
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Twaci(f): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
There are two sides to this.

1) Love matters. U got to show how much u love him.

2). Stupidity matters. While u are there suffering the four months sentence, dude might be there going after other girls.

So, lemme think about this.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
When I saw the question, I laughed out loud to the hearing of the people around me
Do you know why I laughed? I laughed because not in this life or in the life after would I ever try something close to this.

Ladies ask yourself a question. Would a man do this for you? Hell no. Not in our generation.
Why would I go to jail for a man when as a woman I am wallowing in the invisible prison of gender inequality.
When women like me have already been sentenced to a life time of servantship to men both by society and so-called religious institutions.
When our dignity is being swept under the carpet by these same men and hidden from our daughters and children unborn

Please this question is the easiest I have ever answered
Capital NO!
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmm, life na per head o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by achinaboy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
u mean for boyfren and gal frend thing,abi na for married people

Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
chocoyetey:
Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man from doing four years?
Please change the title of your topic to something more engaging so as to get more reviews

I kind of like the thread
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by chocoyetey: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Please change the title of your topic to something more engaging so as to get more reviews

Thanks[/quote] give a clue of a more catchy topic
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
If she's married to me, why shouldn't she? undecided
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
chocoyetey:

Thanks give a clue of a more catchy topic
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by cherryice(f): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Who is this special man that will keep me in prison without my bodycare routines omg, would be disastrous.. shocked
well except my dad smiley I can kill for this nigga smiley
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Xavier9ja(m): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
just came to read comments
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
I can see one potential feminist saying she can't do it nd even hating on males she haven't fell in deep love anyway so I will just ignore her smh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by chocoyetey: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
@blackett, easier said, can u do for ur woman?
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Dorisbest(f): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
For my hubby, I will do it because he deserve more than that from me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Keketu(m): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
yes i can. but fighting war is not easy, it requires a lot of drilling and military training.. . i hate it angry
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
hmmmmmmmm

this one is strong
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
chocoyetey:
@blackett, easier said, can u do for ur woman?
If we were married, why not? It's part of the "for better for worse" contract we signed.
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Keketu(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Dorisbest:
For my hubby, I will do it because he deserve more than that from me.
dont tell lie.. can you fight ordinary combat for your husband ? talkless of war !
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
No girlfriend should expect this from me though.
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by jerrymej(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
The Simplest question I've ever come across on NL with Simple answer...

CAPITAL NO!
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
No girlfriend should expect this from me though.

Who would be silly enough to do that undecided
You are deprived of love so how can you give it
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

Who would be silly to do that undecided
Pin head brains like you, maybe.
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
Pin head brains like you, maybe.
Like I said in my comment before you quickly quoted me. You are deprived of love so no one would be naïve enough to think you would have any to offer anyone undecided
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

Like I said in my comment before you quickly quoted me. You are deprived of love so no one would be naïve enough to think you would have any to offer anyone undecided
That's what you get for quoting me without permission. Now, fvck off.
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Dorisbest(f): 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Keketu:
dont tell lie.. can you fight ordinary combat for your husband ? talkless of war !
I don't expect u to understand. My husband and I are orphan. The only true family member dat we ve is our little daughter. We could do anything to keep that bond.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
Dorisbest:

I don't expect u to understand. My husband and I are orphan. The only true family member dat we ve is our little daughter. We could do anything to keep that bond.
I'm touched. . . sad
Re: Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man by Veiled010(f): 12:06pm On May 15, 2015
Yes and yes

(1) (Reply)

My Not To Lucky Romance With A Female Teacher... / What Do Think Guys / If You Will Chose A Celebrity To Date Who Will It Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.