Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com (25853 Views)

Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo / Sheriff: Jonathan’s Loyalists Threaten To Dump PDP / Power Tussle:Governor Dickson Fires Patience Jonathan’s Loyalists In His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by omoajiri(m): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
Buhari Meets Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris

The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari, may have held a secret meeting last night with some loyalists of President Goodluck Jonathan in Paris, sources said from the French capital.

Buhari left Nigeria on Thursday morning officially to hold meetings with key members of the British political class and interact with some global institutions.

But sources said he might have gone to Paris first to meet with some close allies of Jonathan who are seeking reassurance that they won’t be jailed by a Buhari presidency.

It was learnt that Bola Tinubu, an APC leader, two Nigerian former heads of state and a wealthy Lebanese family with extensive business interests in Nigeria may have been part of the people brokering the deal in Paris during a meeting on Thursday night.

The meeting was arranged by a foreign power in Nigeria that seems to have written off President Jonathan.

The negotiations, it was learnt, are based on the fear in Jonathan’s circle that Buhari will try and convict all of the top people in the Jonathan administration who are known to have stolen a lot of cash from the nation’s treasury.

It was learnt that Buhari and the top leadership of APC may be considering amnesty for some of them if he is eventually elected on 28 March.

The discussions are referred to as the Brazillian model, a type of deal where the president offers amnesty and asks the thieves to bring home the money stolen and invest it in the economy.

Source: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/20/buhari-meets-jonathans-loyalists-in-paris/

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by knightsTempler: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Pic of Buhari meeting Jonathan's ally or you know the drill

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Change2015(m): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
The people who have sense already know Jonathan is a lost cause and are courting Buhari and the APC. But crime should have consequences to really act as a deterrent in this country. If the cases of corruption can be proved, the new government must not be lenient. This is why the people are clamouring for Buhari. Enough of corruption and executive irresponsibility.

#change
#GMB
#APC

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by oneeast: 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
When kind of talk be this?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by gen2briz(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Elslim: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Buhariphobia at work!

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by koolet: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Though am not into politics,
buh one of my most respected aunty came 2 pay us a visit from abuja today, to my surprise after our whole discussion she yelled SAI BUHARI
In amusement i was like ehhnshocked
in the second thought since CHANGE is the new trend i just port sharpaly i support change
hahaha i too yelled CHANGE
Sai aunty

SAI BABA

Change is K
k= constant
if na lie check mathematicswink

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Atigba: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Rubbish

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by princeonx: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
And what happen?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Sijo01(f): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
I don't react to rumors; will wait till the story is confirmed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Topeakintola: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
The fear of Kirikiri is the beginning of wisdom

Trust me when I say that GMB is the next President of Nigeria

Sai baba

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by olapluto(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Well, I do not know about Paris, but Buhari seems to be the prefered candidate of the British government, USA and French governments. This is very good positioning for when election results are coming out. EU observers already in the country.

35 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by anonimi: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
princeonx:
And what happen?

Nothing but EMPTY propaganda as usual by Thief'nuibu cabal in their vain attempt at selling the person Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu described as "expired" four years ago.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095356_10393710102048192156536297078442670364648014n_jpegbc511c63a9ef5cca1aa8d667aa621469

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Ljboy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Pishon or else.......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by doctokwus: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Change2015:
The people who have sense already know Jonathan is a lost cause and are courting Buhari and the APC. But crime should have consequences to really act as a deterrent in this country. If the cases of corruption can be proved, the new government must not be lenient. This is why the people are clamouring for Buhari. Enough of corruption and executive irresponsibility.

#change
#GMB
#APC
There are damn too many of them caused by years of looting to jail all.
I feel returning their loot and being barred from political office shd suffice for all those who looted b4 he comes into power;thereafter its steal and go to jail.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by datguru: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Sierraloaded: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
olapluto:
Well, I do not know about Paris, but Buhari seems to be the prefered candidate of the British government, USA and French governments. This is very good positioning for when election results are coming out. EU observers already in the country.

Buhari was not their friend back in the 1980's.....I doubt he is their pal now.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by yomalex(m): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
High Level back channel meetings. The fear of Buhari...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by lacasa: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
Soft landing?

Cowards!

GMB 4 Nigeria!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by CaptainAmerica1: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
CoolKizzy:
[s]Why has nairaland gone from a public forum to a tool of propaganda for APC? Seun, we dey watch. see useless APC propaganda making front page on daily basis.
You will read some topics with pure propaganda title proudly on nairaland front page.
Continue.[/s]

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Zeezy99: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
I can live with that, they return the money they stole so as to avoid jail life is all about compromise. At this stage only a slowpoke will still believe GEJ stands any chance of winning this election.

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
The way those thieves dey fear jail ehn grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by jammyunn(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Na today... All na wash

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Meringe(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sincerely, I'm losing my love for GMB cos of the way those that destroyed Nigeria are hijacking the change that the ordinary masses are clamoring for.

I wish they will be in their respective enclaves so that the masses will take Gmb into aso rock with out their support.

Look at obj that has the opportunity of building Nigeria like mandela did in SA but he wanted a third term, he imposed GEj on us, now , he has seen the handwriting on the wall, he has deserted his godson.

Anyway, I pray gmb send all of them on political retirement then build a new Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by bulakos: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Note that we re going to change Naija not to jail Naija......but if you steal money not enof to by a Peugeot we will murder you first then jail you.....
#TeamGMB
#buhariinvilla
#saibababuhari

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by firstolalekan(m): 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
hahahaha....the fear of Buhari.
Akpabio had done the needful. other theives should follow suit.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by yomalex(m): 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
The way those thieves dey fear jail ehn grin grin
no be here o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by YEMOYEMI: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
anonimi:

Nothing but EMPTY propaganda as usual by Thief'nuibu cabal in their vain attempt at selling th person Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu described as "expired" four years ago.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095356_10393710102048192156536297078442670364648014n_jpegbc511c63a9ef5cca1aa8d667aa621469
Dumb

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com by DrChatNuff: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
JAIL dem all.......Big bigup Buhari

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Spent N1.1 Billion On Choice Properties In Abuja / Group Protests Against Lagos Land Use Charge, Gives Ambode Horns On The Head / Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.