Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. (21736 Views)

Some Dangerous Mistakes We Make While In The Toilet / Omg! See What Happened To A Lady Who Undergoes Illegal Female Circumcision / Taking Panadol With Gas Soft Drink Is Dangerous. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by thaoriginator: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
embarassed
Dem do you?

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by thaoriginator: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Picture ko photo ni
Oya photo grin

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2015
thaoriginator:
Oya photo grin
Photoshop nko?

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by UTMOST10(m): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
Women are really trying! Itz not easy to baa woman atall! !!
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by djeezy(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2015
Barbaric.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by UTMOST10(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2015
Women are really trying! Its not easy to be a woman atall! !!
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by sweetcocoa(f): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2015
Thankfully, the practice no longer has much weight like it used to.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by holyokoto(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2015
What of if male circumcision is also scrap?
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by Ariyke: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2015
Really barbaric angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by Kingsasian(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2015
Abeg make all the female nairalanders post pix of their kitten so that we guys can differentiate btw circumcised and uncircumcised philistines.... cheesy
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by thaoriginator: 11:40am On Feb 21, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Photoshop nko?
Nope!
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by clevvermind(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2015
what God has planted, some people wants to remove. dem go dey busha the pvssy as if na meat. really disgusting. it is not a sight to behold.
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by Kingsasian(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2015
Hardly can u meet with a bini girl that is not circumcised yet na them like sex pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by FrontPageBoy: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2015
Any circumcised lady here? Pls tell us how it's like
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 21, 2015
holyokoto:
What of if male circumcision is also scrap?
I will personally take them to court cool

2 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by ijobaooorun(m): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2015
Wait let me check sade's toto....

Will cum bck to tell U̶̲̥̅̊ if shez circumc or not wink grin grin
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by blazinglory: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2015
bad and irritating to hear
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by nwadiuko1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
Renylee:
No
picture or......u know the drill
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by Amastermovic(m): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Thank you mommy and daddy for not scrapping part of my hooha.

Wats hoohay please elaborate more on this.. Don't mind with the aid of pinshure
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by Rasheed02(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
thaoriginator:
Picture nko
u must b a ludicrous pervert.

2 Likes

Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by BreezyRita(f): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2015

Wish them village grandmothers go hear say this thing no make sense........
Unimaginable pain people go through
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by kevv(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
What if male circumcision was cutting of the shaft entirely? grin
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by yollychika(f): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
On no condition shud a baby girl b circumcised!!!! undecided
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by otiigba1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
yollychika:
On no condition shud a baby girl b circumcised!!!! undecided
dont expect me to understand undecided upon all the other serious problems in africa, like women dying during birth, turberculosis,rape of young females,young female brides, lack of clean water, and food, here we are worried about female sexual organs undecided,
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by mentorandfriend(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
I dont even want to talk about the horror of acquired gynaeatresia, also called acquired vaginal stenosis. The pain at coitarche (first sex) is hellish and pepperish. It can make a woman run mad and hate sex forever. Subsequent sex may not even improve the condition. I have met ladies confide to me in a private clinic that sex is a horror experience for them, and when I examine their privates, in the presence of a chaperone, 100 percent of them are circumcised. Because most circumcision wounds heal by secondary intention, fibrosis of the vaginal openings and walls can make sexual intimacy a horror experience forever. Each sexual intercourse causes more wounds that heal by further fibrosis, and the cycle continues. No quality of surgery can improve this condition. Every lady reading this should be a vocal and strong campaigner against female circumcision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by Dubemkelly(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
Who does this in Nigeria?

Why are such irrelevant topics making fp these days?
Irrelevant u say? this a pressing issue that needs being discuSsed.
Well, not an advocate of this, that's ill and disgusting, had a chat with a fam who did it to her 2nd daughter n not to her 1st daughter, he was of the opinion that the 1st daughter has started behaving in a unusual way and would be promiscuous, reasoning to cut it off b4 she gets to puberty. Female circumcison aint ideal
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by Ifebazz(m): 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
SOBSISRAEL:
yes, i think the government shud look into it. Lets i 4get , where u circumcised?
Brighter Grammar page 12; lest I forgot not lets...
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by winner01(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Thank you mommy and daddy for not scrapping part of my hooha.
lmao
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Irrelevant u say? this a pressing issue that needs being discuSsed.
Well, not an advocate of this, that's ill and disgusting, had a chat with a fam who did it to her 2nd daughter n not to her 1st daughter, he was of the opinion that the 1st daughter has started behaving in a unusual way and would be promiscuous, reasoning to cut it off b4 she gets to puberty. Female circumcison aint ideal

Wat tribe u from?

1 Like

Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
She has never experienced orgasm before in her life cos she was circumcised... Takes me all night to work on her before she could feel any better....Shes going through a lot of mental torture now..
Re: Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. by greatnow: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
they should stop removing that flesh, we dey enjoy am like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos) / Burial Of Doctor Who Died Of Lassa Fever In Kogi (PHOTOS) / Cancer-Causing Substance In School Uniforms From China: SON Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.