Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone (19443 Views)

President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) / Abia Youths Protest Election Results [photo] / Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized (2) (3) (4)

Re: T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone by IamBLAZER(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
this is crap... so because elections are coming they are now giving out worthless things... anybody that knows the state of things in abia should be as angry as i am when the person sees this. nonsense government
Re: T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ikengawo:

Absolutely. It's very foolish for Abia to do something that crass and inconsiderate. But if your tribally limited free education brain remembers that thread, my problem with Oyo state was it was buying a car that wasn't made in Nigeria. Unlike the sadly more intelligent TA Orji who is buying Nissan, a Made in Nigeria brand that one can buy without paying extremely high import fees that keeps Nigerians employed and can be at your door steps in 2 days from initial order and 2 months due occupying precious limited port space while people are waiting to receive imported medicine.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-1Lzr7sB8mJk/U4hr3wXF2LI/AAAAAAAAFHo/vw4Dzb2UtHk/s1600/PIC+3b+DEMOCRACY.jpg[/img]

Get it?
you don't have to bring in insults. What makes you think a nissan, new to nigeria, already manufacture buses? I doubt they do thats why oyo state patronized a foreign company.
Re: T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone by 100Cents: 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Glowstone:
HAS HE BEEN GIVING BEFORE??

All those ones who got Passat that does not last 6 months before they pack up, are they beneficiaries too ?

Anyway, if you get a 2003 Camry or a 1998 Sienna, you are good to go. But nah politial appointees that one dey reach.. All for Umuahia people o.

Has any Isuikwuato or Ohafia man collected ? Aren't they Abians ?
Re: T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone by championeh(m): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Eeyea, my Osisioma and Ogbor Hill babes ..........
obailala:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

What else do you expect of a governor who consecutively won THE BEST GOVERNOR (from the bottom) award for several years?

..and Abia is even an oil producing state..

That he comes up to even speak on TV, you will just ask yourself, "how can people be so shameless?"
Re: T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone by hensben(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
the funny part be say some i diots go still vote for pdp in that state..hunger really dey worry most nigerians.
Re: T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone by GenIgrigi: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^That's because his paid hacks are yet to arrive.....give them a minute!

**grins** I know some of them, one bears Obinnalihe or something on NL. T.A Orji pays jobless youths to clean his online reputation but his great great grand-children will read the truth about him, he can't run away from that. **LOLS**
Re: T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone by liongirl: 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
obailala:
Jeez! shocked

This is preposterous!

I've always known TA Orji (Ochendo) to be the worst governor in the country but Oh my God! I really really underestimated his uselessness. This man truly gives a new definition to the word 'useless.'

In 2015, a governor is giving out 30 pieces of 1998 model Nissan Primeras to youths for elections?

how many,have ur father and ur self given to others in urlife. ochendo forlife
Re: T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
liongirl:
Them don come, ochendo shameless paid sycophants.

Welcome, we have been expecting your arrival, oya begin post all those Photoshoped pictures.

Re: T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone by JerryAbu: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
But he litle beter dan BENUE STAT Governor GABRIEL SUSWAN.

Now is just remain sel C of O of de Benue state now. PdP na only God be our last coment.
Re: T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone by 2kris(m): 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
J12:
This man is a disgrace.

The cars are even second-handed from cotonou. kai, ochendo why?
guy u be seruz funny guy
Re: T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone by belvaakala(f): 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Vote for Dr. Alex Otti for Change..APGA

Re: T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone by austinbrown: 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
customized13:
I am an ibeku man but i hate this man more than the devil. Seriously, i wish he could just die. angry
amen
Re: T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone by Benita4bliss(f): 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
T. orji, na fly boat or canon, u for buy give the youths na, cos we don enter rainny season, and u uno work any roads for Aba, so u see d cars no work na, cos no road at all.
Re: T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone by deadie(m): 12:30am On Feb 21, 2015
liongirl:
ochendo forlife? May your life and resources be managed like "ochendo" managed Abia state. Oya, say amen to that. cheesy
Re: T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone by Ilekeh(f): 3:39am On Feb 21, 2015
J12:
This man is a disgrace.

The cars are even second-handed from cotonou. kai, ochendo why?

Lmaoooooo grin

Every time I read empowerment and Abia state in the same thread, I get ready to laugh. Last time, they gave out hair dryers. grin
Re: T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone by d33jy85: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2015
Those of you insulting my Gov. Ochendo Global are just enemies of progress and have not visited the state . He has given thousands of NEW cars free (not hire purchase) to d youth to alleviate transportation wahala and curb d menace of youth unemployment. He has built an Ultra Modern Motor Park where one can safely board a vehicle to any part of the nation. Frum roads, health, commerce, power generation, agric, housing, sports, water proj., and women & youth empowerment. He has done it all that is why he will continue his good works when d good people of Abia Central will vote him 2 d senate.
So in short those that are bad mouthing my Gov. Are not Abians and if they are Abians dey jus hav bad belle bc they are no longer able 2 steal public funds and it is no more business as usual ABIA IS WORKiNg. #OchendoGlobal4Senate2015 #Okezie4Gov2015 #GEJtil2019
Re: T.A Orji Gives Out 30 Cars To Abia Youths; Donates Bus To NANS Zone by familysms: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
T A Orji u dis-engaged non indigenes from teaching in Abia State, yet u find it hard to pay the indigenes. Schools in Abia hv been on strike since 3months now. No roads, No Security, No employment, No industry, No Electricity, Poor Education etc u just sit nd eat our money upon all the taxes we pay. Nd for his wife odochi orji u re a disgrace to women hood. Orji u shall neva go unpunished. ABIANS VOTE FOR CHANGE rigging or no rigging our vote must count. Is Dr Alex Otti MFR, or no Governor.

42 Killed As Boko Haram Loots Homes, Shops, Set Houses Ablaze / Ugwuanyi Visits Ndiagu Attakwu Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed A Seminarian / Buhari Disappears In London