Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) (73497 Views)

Dangote Rolls Out Nigeria-assembled Trucks, Targets 10,000 Vehicles / Made-in-nigeria Cars Not Feasible By 2017 – Jalal / Amazing Nigeria Cars Used In The 90's(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Koroaso: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
*****MEDICINE AFTER DEATH******

BUHARI/PYO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
How much?

4 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by BizBloke(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fine cars.cool Make I go buy one to support this good movement.

5 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Yes, Jonathan is working and people are hating.

Only jonathan can make nigeria to become the number one best economy in the world. Thats vision 2020 coming to reality.

God bless Jonathan.

Gej till 2019
What a befitting handle you've got. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by GBTYO: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
and the bastard malctunji moved this to car section

7 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Ikology(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
ba7man:
Non of the posters above me can afford a brand new Nissan. #FACT. cheesy
And you are a fool for not commending the positives being achieved by the automotive policy.

7 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by CLEARINGAGENT: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Its nice but I hope its affordable.

2 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
I swear God will punish apc members and their blind fans wey no get eyes to see the good things happening in Nigeria under GEJ's leadership as d presido.. Apc does wants Buhari as the presido, cos he will be killed silently so the vp will take over .. Yoruba people re just too weak to fight .. If war break out I go too kill APC FANS

12 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Yes, Jonathan is working and people are hating.

Only jonathan can make nigeria to become the number one best economy in the world. Thats vision 2020 coming to reality.

God bless Jonathan.

Gej till 2019
Only Jonathan. Dt sounds like Abacha's old slogan, doesn't it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Wow.... Jonathaaaaaaaan!!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by gift01: 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
If the worst democracy is better than the best military rule; then the worst democratic president should be better than the best dictator. Such means that if Jonathan is the worst president Nigeria's ever had as APC claims, then he should be better than the best dictator they wanna present. Fact!

19 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
Fraud of a policy, yeye baka. You put Cart before horse and expect miracle you people are failure for supporting this shallow Idea, tell me where they see iron they used for the car?
What about the tyre and the others. Our iron production must be working to the full capacity first and the electricity must be regular. You take part of motor to Nigeria for assemblage and you are celebrating. Group of failures.
If GEJ still advertise his achievement of 6 years, it meand he did nothing.
Nigeria has decide to March Buhari into Aso rock and GEJ out from Aso rock.
APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BULL$#IT!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by ohenhen1: 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
First assembled cars is not the same first made cars.

2 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
dis is gud news..Kudos to d government for attracting investors.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by badpeople: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Film trick, goverment of Jonathan is the best liar I have ever seen, baaaaad people liar!!! Liar!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by nke001: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
[size=20pt]GEJ is working[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Zico5(m): 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
My question is how much Is the car in question, does the price commensurate with the actual and normal economy of common man on the street. If not then we re yet to reach our standard cos the government should find a ways to make life better for common man and not the other way.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by SkyBlue1: 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
You people are funny. It is perfectly logical to admit the good thing a government has done and still not like the government as a whole when weighed against the bad it contributes, it is called being objective and mature, and Nigerians just simply need to grow up and be able to this more.

Only disenginious people will say Jonathan has done absolutely nothing, I don't think people who have an issue with him are claiming that. People still have issues with Obasanjo even despite the fact that it was under his administration that GSM really took off and other industries as well. At the end of the day there are some things one should consider in this analysis; companies are not appendages of government, Jonathan did not build that Nissan plant so I don't know why the fervent shouting. It is good that Nissan felt the country was one they could do business in and you are free to attribute it to the presidency; but things like power and security which the presidency has DIRECT effect over would hamper the growth and potential of not just this venture but ALL private sector ventures and hence growth and employment in general. What has Jonathan done about that? He has been promising 24hr light since he was a vice president (no exhaggeration), and the country still doesn't have that.

Nigeria has seen the biggest corruption scandals (more and counting) under his administration and there is NO will from the presidency to address this, in fact his presidency is even part of it. His government has had more money at it's disposal in five years than Obasanjo and Yaradua government combined and even more, so what are we really saying here? Put things in perspetive. Does the output you see justify the resources that were available? I don't expect people on this thread to process this, all I say is let elections be free and fair so that people who want to can have a chance at kicking out this wasteful and corupt government.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
stebell:
The gud tin about this plants is that it creates employment for the youths of this country.
So while APC and their children of hate won't see this, real progressives and jonathanians are seeing it clearly.

GEJ Rocks
Sai GEJ till 2019.
And also it will take youths off the street and tackle crime

5 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Koroaso:
*****MEDICINE AFTER DEATH******

BUHARI/PYO
So in your twisted alomo-dazed mind, you believe such feat could be attained overnight for campaign purposes?

8 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Godfullsam(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Waoh shocked shocked shocked Gej is working...

4 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by obas01(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
I pray they endure the next twelve month because of our stable electeic power..Claims by pdp.. Corrupt adviser and corrupt supporter = bad administration.
Good job Nissan for believing in Nigeria . Better thing can happen In this country if we av good leaders.
Change.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Zico5:
My question is how much Is the car in question, does the price commensurate with the actual and normal economy of common man on the street
How many Italians can afford a Lamborghini? How many Boeing workers can afford a jet?... Keep asking irrelevant questions. GEJ till 20 Fukking 19...

24 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by ndcide(m): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
I was moved to tears on seeing this.

Ha!!! anyone who listens to APC induced hate commentaries will almost believe that nothing good is coming out of this country.

God bless GEJ.
God prosper him

Those who want your sit for evil shall be visited with the anger of God.

16 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ikengawo, idont see them rolling out buses o, so don't blame oyo state for not patronizing nigeria made products.
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by SANRICHES: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Welldone mr president, u're visionary, educated and chosen by God. Keep going sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Those cars aren't made in Nigeria. They are made in Chennai, India and sent to Nigeria for assembling..

http://indianautosblog.com/2014/05/nissan-sunny-nigeria-shipped-from-india-129504

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jonathan is simply God sent.

Even with all the distraction and name calling the gentleman is doing his thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by aimuan(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
dgr8truth:
If our past leaders had worked the way GEJ is working, we would have been singing a different song by now.
Sadly, our past leaders went on corruption spree, neglected our infrastructures, and refuse building new ones, and so we suffered for years, but God in his infinite mercy and grace rescued us gave us GEJ who is working evidently, so that we can once again believe in nigeria and hope for a better tomorrow, still some nigerians are shouting change, they want to go back to egypt where they ate cucumbers and all sort of nonsense. It will never happen!

I and other patriotic nigerians have and will continue to join hands with GEJ to further our match to the promise land.

Those who are shouting for change if they are not ok with our resolve they can buy a one way ticket and leave nigeria and us in our optimism.

#GEJForContinuedDevelopment
How many Nigerians can afford one of this cars?we need Government that can affect majority of the masses positively not the one that favor few.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Odometer: Kilometer Vs Miles / Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics / 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.