Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ivvie, Siena And Others Kindly Respond To This - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ivvie, Siena And Others Kindly Respond To This (785 Views)

Transmission Problems-code P0780: Siena and other Auto Gurus / Siena And Sultaan Please / Viperman And Inspire_m Please Kindly Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ivvie, Siena And Others Kindly Respond To This by yodee: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2009
Dear All. My Honda Accord 2004 makes a sound when i drive on rough roads. I have been able to narrow the sound to the front of the car. "Sounds like DROPPING A PLASTIC CUP ON THE FLOOR". Although my Shock absorber on the front left wheel seems to be leaking, could that be the source of the sound? Please if theres any1 that has experienced kindly help out or suggest wot you think. I know i have to change the absorber but i need to be absolutely sure thats the problem, Thank you all for your assistance
Re: Ivvie, Siena And Others Kindly Respond To This by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2017
yodee:
Dear All. My Honda Accord 2004 makes a sound when i drive on rough roads. I have been able to narrow the sound to the front of the car. "Sounds like DROPPING A PLASTIC CUP ON THE FLOOR". Although my Shock absorber on the front left wheel seems to be leaking, could that be the source of the sound? Please if theres any1 that has experienced kindly help out or suggest wot you think. I know i have to change the absorber but i need to be absolutely sure thats the problem, Thank you all for your assistance
honda products are bad

(1) (Reply)

Ml320 For Sale / 2001 Acura Mdx Touring / How Much Does This Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.