Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Please Share Ur Experience With Me Nairalanders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Share Ur Experience With Me Nairalanders (2864 Views)

My Experience With A Corporate Begger / My Bad Experience with a branch of Access Bank / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Share Ur Experience With Me Nairalanders by rydow(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Good Evening Good People,

Please I want to start a Soft Drink Depot business. No Alcohol oooo.

I have seriously browse almost all sites but not getting an experienced input from someone who is actually in the field or has tried it and quit cos of a reason or the other.

All business entails risk I Know and am not scared to confront the risks but I need inputs basically on the requirements to become a distributor.

NOTE:- I have a duly registered business name.

Ur Inputs and experiences will really be appreciated.

I can't wait to start something this 2015!!!

Thanks
Re: Please Share Ur Experience With Me Nairalanders by uboma(m): 3:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Do you have a warehouse or ample space to store the crates of drinks as they supply you? Do you have a pick-up/van to distribute these drinks? What's the demand for soft drinks like in your location? Are there other competitors in your area? Have you calculated the profit per crate of soft drinks after making supplies? Are there ready markets for soft drinks within your vicinity? Can you afford a driver and at least a boy who will assist the driver in bringing down the crates from the Van to the customer's place? You may also consider getting a good fridge to cool some of the drinks because some passers-by will stop over to buy a cold bottle of Coke like I sometimes do. Lol

So many questions to consider before venturing into the business. All the best though.
Re: Please Share Ur Experience With Me Nairalanders by rydow(m): 7:25am On Feb 21, 2015
uboma:
Do you have a warehouse or ample space to store the crates of drinks as they supply you? Do you have a pick-up/van to distribute these drinks? What's the demand for soft drinks like in your location? Are there other competitors in your area? Have you calculated the profit per crate of soft drinks after making supplies? Are there ready markets for soft drinks within your vicinity? Can you afford a driver and at least a boy who will assist the driver in bringing down the crates from the Van to the customer's place? You may also consider getting a good fridge to cool some of the drinks because some passers-by will stop over to buy a cold bottle of Coke like I sometimes do. Lol
So many questions to consider before venturing into the business. All the best though.

Thanks for ur contribution sir, I believe soft drink has its market no matter how competitive the location is.

I have study the environment and I discovered that there are lot of retailers but no wholesaler or distributors around.

The factor about getting a bus is considered as well but I have decided to get a PUSH TRUCK to help transport the drinks to retailers @ startup.

Distributors don't really need to sell in Unit but in case there are requests I will get a cooling system immediately.

Thanks for ur conributions once again sir, but I need more enquiry on how to become a distributor sir, the steps required to register with the Nigeria Bottling Company LTD. How goods are supplied, Minimum capital required sir.
Re: Please Share Ur Experience With Me Nairalanders by Ajebopaints(m): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
pepsi distribution
Re: Please Share Ur Experience With Me Nairalanders by Avast(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
rydow:
Good Evening Good People,

Please I want to start a Soft Drink Depot business. No Alcohol oooo.

I have seriously browse almost all sites but not getting an experienced input from someone who is actually in the field or has tried it and quit cos of a reason or the other.

All business entails risk I Know and am not scared to confront the risks but I need inputs basically on the requirements to become a distributor.

NOTE:- I have a duly registered business name.

Ur Inputs and experiences will really be appreciated.

I can't wait to start something this 2015!!!

Thanks

Hello, did you later start this sir?

(1) (Reply)

Live Online Business – Watch Me Live AS I Will Be Turning $10 To $50,now $122 / How To Start A Cocoa Beans Export Business In Nigeria Without Working Capital / Running A Catering Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.