Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

What To Reply To A Girl That Says "I Love You"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Reply To A Girl That Says "I Love You"? (7553 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Reply To A Girl That Says "I Love You"? by miracle4(m): 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
braine:
its same.

Example:

Girl: I love you
guy: really?
Girl: yes
guy: I don't believe that, you're pulling my legs.
Girl: I'm serious... (bla bla bla)

Thats just a scenario where you just find a way to sway away form the "I Love you too" reply. You'll end up talking about taking bout something else and changing the subject without anybody's ego damaging.

I added some sugar and butter to this line and got her cracking for like 48 seconds --
Re: What To Reply To A Girl That Says "I Love You"? by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 23, 2015
OP,ave u forgotten the phrase"I Love You"has been bastardized?
Re: What To Reply To A Girl That Says "I Love You"? by braine(m): 12:21am On Feb 23, 2015
miracle4:

I added some sugar and butter to this line and got her cracking for like 48 seconds --
haha. Bad guy. In what way did you do it?
Re: What To Reply To A Girl That Says "I Love You"? by miracle4(m): 1:54am On Feb 23, 2015
braine:
haha. Bad guy. In what way did you do it?
guy: I doubt, that's what you girls say when you wanna have us leave our gf(s) & start running after your sexy asses..... but here you 've met a tough one
Girl: Like seriously? - so how tough is this one?
Guy: 2 babies isn't even enough to bla bla bla bla bla
Re: What To Reply To A Girl That Says "I Love You"? by braine(m): 1:56am On Feb 23, 2015
miracle4:

guy: I doubt, that's what you girls say when you wanna have us leave our gf(s) & start running after your sexy asses..... but here you 've met a tough one
Girl: Like seriously? - so how tough is this one?
Guy: 2 babies isn't even enough to bla bla bla bla bla

LOL. Bro, your head is very valid. cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Reply To A Girl That Says "I Love You"? by nishgau: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
There are always a good way. So I was looking for xbox codes with my open free mind and I discovered the secret of generating free xbox live codes. Xbox are rarely available and it is available for all users on the mentioned website which suits all platform and can be grabbed for free.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! A Dwarf Lady Is Tormenting Me. / Why You Should Not Overspend This Valentine. / Why Do Ladies Go Dry During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.