Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. (1709 Views)

When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / The Bro Code. / THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by nosike3(m): 12:04am On Feb 21, 2015
Hello folks!
Warning!! This is exclusively for guys and guys alone.. no lady is welcome. angry
First of all( go down low) the Bro code is an unwritten law that guilds friendship between one guy to another especially if they are friends or brothers. The bro code when followed to its fullest can foster relationships to its fullest but equally have grave consequence when disobeyed.
In no particular order..
1) No sexual attraction with exes: this is the first and most important of all bro codes. Ignore what I say when you ask if I'm okay dating my ex who I dated 8 years ago.. Of course I will say I'm cool but bro that's totally me$$ed up. The bro code forbids this! Date the ex and we become ex as well.. angry
2) No hitting on sisters, cousins or loved ones: comon! Who does that? Niggahhh! We bangg ho together, banging my sis makes her a ho! Don't do that! Don't even think it..
3)Bro before beaches! This is quite explanatory! we going clubbing! Your ho got to stay at the back seat! No Niggahhh stays at the back of a dude car! Thats gayy stuff and reduces our street credibility!
4) No snitching! Niggahhh I ain't got to tell you to lie for me.. flow with the tide and do the needful! If bae calls asking my whereabouts! Comon be smart! But be modest and not get me into further sheet!
5) I host you today, you host me tomorrow! If I'm buying drinks tonight! You're buying tomorrow night or when next we parry! You aint got to be told! Use ya head.
6) and finally! Fvckkk your younger brother! I get to be your best man at ya wedding or I ain't speaking good of you at your grave side!

N that's the bro code! Thanks for reading!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by zico18(m): 12:07am On Feb 21, 2015
INTERESTINGLY INTERESTING ............Nice one there op
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Hmmm lipsrsealed i'm not allowed to speak. I'm already trespassing so i'mma be quiet and just sit in one corner and watch.
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by alberto2k(m): 12:26am On Feb 21, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Hmmm lipsrsealed i'm not allowed to speak. I'm already trespassing so i'mma be quiet and just sit in one corner and watch.

Madam goan sleep na

Or u want mie to come over and read bedtime stories for u ni embarassed
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by oluwadanie1(m): 12:28am On Feb 21, 2015
Why the hell would you be my best man wen av got a younger broda old enough to do dat? Ur own is jst to siddon one side dy look around for ur own wife.
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 21, 2015
nosike3:
Hello folks!
Warning!! This is exclusively for guys and guys alone.. no lady is welcome. angry
First of all( go down low) the Bro code is an unwritten law that guilds friendship between one guy to another especially if they are friends or brothers. The bro code when followed to its fullest can foster relationships to its fullest but equally have grave consequence when disobeyed.
In no particular order..
1) No sexual attraction with exes: this is the first and most important of all bro codes. Ignore what I say when you ask if I'm okay dating my ex who I dated 8 years ago.. Of course I will say I'm cool but bro that's totally me$$ed up. The bro code forbids this! Date the ex and we become ex as well.. angry
2) No hitting on sisters, cousins or loved ones: comon! Who does that? Niggahhh! We bangg ho together, banging my sis makes her a ho! Don't do that! Don't even think it..
3)Bro before beaches! This is quite explanatory! we going clubbing! Your ho got to stay at the back seat! No Niggahhh stays at the back of a dude car! Thats gayy stuff and reduces our street credibility!
4) No snitching! Niggahhh I ain't got to tell you to lie for me.. flow with the tide and do the needful! If bae calls asking my whereabouts! Comon be smart! But be modest and not get me into further sheet!
5) I host you today, you host me tomorrow! If I'm buying drinks tonight! You're buying tomorrow night or when next we parry! You aint got to be told! Use ya head.
6) and finally! Fvckkk your younger brother! I get to be your best man at ya wedding or I ain't speaking good of you at your grave side!

N that's the bro code! Thanks for reading!

So onpoint!
3 alomos fr u
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by Samiceman: 12:48am On Feb 21, 2015
nosike3:
No sexual attraction with exes: this is the first and most important of all bro codes. Ignore what I say when you ask if I'm okay dating my ex who I dated 8 years ago.. Of course I will say I'm cool but bro that's totally me$$ed up. The bro code forbids this! Date the ex and we become ex as well.. angry
How I wish some guys will understand this!

2 Likes

Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by nosike3(m): 12:49am On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

So onpoint!
3 alomos fr u
Heineken would be fine! Heineken magnum bro! cool
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 21, 2015
nosike3:
Heineken would be fine! Heineken magnum bro! cool

Ok sir. One glass of heineken for u cheesy tongue
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 21, 2015
on point!
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by OGeeKush(m): 1:37am On Feb 21, 2015
Yea right!
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 21, 2015
Nice one op but only 1, 2 and 4 are strictly bro code.
Others are not.

#3, wifey stays in the front seat as expected, but she could yield the seat at her own discretion.
#5, the host is the wealthier of the guys but the poorer one should once in a while spend to show appreciation.
#6, your brother could be your best friend among your circle of friends and thus could be your best man with no one being displeased.
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by Mubbyleey(m): 2:24am On Feb 21, 2015
You're so on point Op...
If u dare near my sister, u are dead!!!
That goes to my niggas, don't even try it.
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by nickusoro(m): 2:33am On Feb 21, 2015
The #Bro_Code "codedly" coded.
Dude, you nailed it in every possible way. wink

And to the Bros on the block, loyalty is what we live by. #Salute

With my boots on, I'm Off to the #NRG_Stadium for the #RodeoHouston event.
Peace!

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by akinsadeez(m): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2015
cool list. definitely hits d high notes.

Oya take 1 carton of Orijin for this.
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
alberto2k:

Madam goan sleep na

Or u want mie to come over and read bedtime stories for u ni embarassed

grin
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by nosike3(m): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2015
Tandullceblog:

grin
you're one good looking lady.. hello mama (in johnny bravo's voice).
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by Sarimah(f): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2015
#peeps#
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by jorghor(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2015
kelvin100:
Nice one op but only 1, 2 and 4 are strictly bro code.
Others are not.
#3, wifey stays in the front seat as expected, but she could yield the seat at her own discretion.
#5, the host is the wealthier of the guys but the poorer one should once in a while spend to show appreciation.
#6, your brother could be your best friend among your circle of friends and thus could be your best man with no one being displeased.

Although it's not mandatory, wifey shld let go of the seat. Its also a sign of respect to the dude. The funny thing is I know a couple of guys who'd go 2d back seat to let the chick ride shotgun so they can love up abit with the moment (especially if they just started dating).
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2015
nosike3:
you're one good looking lady.. hello mama (in johnny bravo's voice).

Tnx
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by elari(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
I agree with all. Except I won't allow my wife go back for any friends, even they no not to even accept if she offers
I could always buy drink for hommies.
Still on still. Niggas before bytches
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by Marcelinho(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
#peeps#

hi baby, how r u doing?
Re: The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. by cutieberie1(f): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
spies....cnt comment so i reserve my comments...

(1) (Reply)

8 Common Reasons You End Up Marrying The Wrong Person. / "My Little Thought On HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!" / Eroticangelina Lemme Eat Ur Booty Lik Groceries :-/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.