Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan (20984 Views)

I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / I Will Free Lagosians From APC- Jonathan / Details From APC Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by makzeze: 7:37am On Feb 21, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has said that he would free the people of Lagos State from the “bondage” of the All Progressives Congress (APC), which has ruled the state since the inception of the fourth republic in 1999. He asked the people not to vote for APC during the rescheduled general elections but to cast their votes for all the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidates contesting elections, so as to be free from APC’s alleged 16 years of oppression.
The President said this yesterday when a group of market women in the state paid him solidarity visit at the State House, Marina, Lagos. Jonathan promised the market women that a PDP-led administration in the state would provide the enabling environment for traders to do business without hindrance.

Jonathan commended the women for supporting his re-election bid and urged them not to be intimidated by the opposition, saying, “I have listened to you; you have been carrying the PDP flag; you have been humiliated but you still marched on. Thank you for working hard for PDP. This is the final struggle and the time for us to use all our strength to achieve victory.”

Earlier, the leader of the visiting team, Hajia Aminat Hussein, had told Jonathan that they had stood by the PDP since its inception but regretted that the members suffered harassment under the APC-led government in the state.

Source:http://dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/new-news/19083-i-ll-free-lagosians-from-apc-jonathan

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by LagosBoi2(m): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2015
Go and free Otueke first

then go and free Okrika

then go and free your wife

Lagos is not Niger Delta

You will learn more about Lagos after the elections

311 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 21, 2015
CHANGE is coming ..... To LAGOS

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by ramdris(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2015
Who told dis man Lagosians are in bondage? He should rather free Nigerians from himself by vacating dat seat. Our problem is not how Lagos is been governed, but how Nigeria is being piloted by an obviously poorly trained pilot.

205 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by temitemi1(m): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2015
Yes!! My president is speaking!! GEJ till 2019!!!

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by chamboy(m): 7:50am On Feb 21, 2015
And Buhari would deliver Nigeria From PdP

218 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Reuben Abati putting words in this guy's mouth from time immemorial.

May God free us from Jonathan in Jesus name.

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by stebell(m): 7:51am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:
Go and free Otueke first

then go and free Okrika

Lagos is not Niger Delta

Olodo. We don hear yu. Now yu are claiming Lagos like yu no get village.
See this Osogbo village rascal.

Hw under the bridge today??
Sai GEJ.

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 7:52am On Feb 21, 2015
Look at a man who is not sure of surviving the onslaught against him promising to liberate Lagos. As brutish as OBJ was, he was roundly defeated even with a more popular candidate than Jimi Agbaje.

Better Lagosians remain in APC's "bondage" than Nigerians continue in PDP's bondage of 16 years of mediocre performance. APC's Lagos has recorded tremendous achievements since 1999 to date. Compare PDP's FG achievements since 1999 and a sincere analytical mind will surely prefer APC to continue in Lagos to having PDP continue at the center.

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 21, 2015
Don't worry sir, we will free ourselves from you and PDP.
APC =GEJ's nightmare grin grin grin grin

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by LagosBoi2(m): 8:01am On Feb 21, 2015
stebell:

Olodo. We don hear yu. Now yu are claiming Lagos like yu no get village.
See this Osogbo village rascal.

Hw under the bridge today??
Sai GEJ.

Oponu ayerada

Lagos is my village. my great grand parents don't know everywhere else besides Lagos

You are one of those who keep their brain under their feet to open their uncontrolable mouth to call Lagos a no man's land

#INBUHARIWETRUST#

141 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by CyberWolf: 8:04am On Feb 21, 2015
That means APC is done and dusted in Lagos..I liked the FB pages of Agbaje and Ambode and from the look of things, Lagosians like Agbaje more than Ambode..His posts are classic and sometimes attracts more than 1k comments with Ks of likes and are mostly +ve comments while Ambode,if the comments are upto 300, that means it tried well weel and they are mostly -ve comments..

But I don't give a fvck about who rules Lagos angry...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 21, 2015
and did we ask you to free us from APC?
mr gej, you better free yourself from cluelessness first before you can say your nonsense of freeing anything.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by CuteInBlack(m): 8:05am On Feb 21, 2015
I'm ready to give up my NL account should the pdp win Lagos state. I agree JK will offer Mr. Ambode a very fierce challenge but chances of him winning are slim.

The APC candidate has got a strong charisma plus he's endearing too. I forsee this working in his favor.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Baawaa(m): 8:19am On Feb 21, 2015
Jonathan is a comedian, OBJ that strong than you politically cannot do it talk less of you that we all know as clueless President.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by stebell(m): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:

Oponu ayerada

Lagos is my village. my great grand parents don't know everywhere else besides Lagos

You are one of those who keep their brain under their feet to open their uncontrolable mouth to call Lagos a no man's land

#INBUHARIWETRUST#

Lagos mumu I don hear yu.
I never dream of coming frm Lagos. Never. I love where I come frm. South Side baby.
See yu see lagos bridge. Enjoy.

Long live Opobo Town
Long live Bonny Island.
Long live the South Side
Long live GEJ and Naija.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by stebell(m): 8:24am On Feb 21, 2015
Baawaa:
Jonathan is a comedian, OBJ that strong than you politically cannot do it talk less of you that we all know as clueless President.

Yu don't kno politics. It's not about strenght but brain.
If OBJ is that strong as yu claim, why is he being chased away by a Jonathan??

Look at the PDP in the South West, yu can't find OBJ boys again. The ones still remaining hav pledge their support for GEJ. So yu see it's not about being strong but having brains broda.

GEJ is the man.

21 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by johnmartus(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2015
please moderator if jimi agbaje got 30% in this coming election terminate my account on nairaland
sai buhari

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by oduastates: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2015
stebell:

Look at the PDP in the South West, yu can't find OBJ boys again. The ones still remaining hav pledge their support for GEJ. So yu see it's not about being strong but having brains broda.

GEJ is the man.

Only goes to show you know nothing about civilisation.
Jonathan is a goner. A marked and isolated man without any international ally. If nigeria were to explode after the election, you can be sure of him spending time at The Hague.

19 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Patewo: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2015
Jonathan has always been talking under the influence of heavy ogogoro.

All hail the clueless being.

29 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by omenka(m): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:
Go and free Otueke first

then go and free Okrika

Lagos is not Niger Delta

The man has been sounding like a broken record lately. grin

19 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by stebell(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2015
oduastates:

Only goes to show you know nothing about civilisation.
Jonathan is a goner. A marked man .

Ask yourself one simple question. Where is OBJ the APC navigator today in Naija's politics.
#nowhere.

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Baawaa(m): 8:37am On Feb 21, 2015
stebell:

GEJ is the man.
They say,there is no permanent enemy in politics,if you fail to reconcile with those you see as enemies that means you have failed.
Note this,if Nigeria conduct free and fair elections come next month, PDP will become opposition

11 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by oduastates: 8:38am On Feb 21, 2015
stebell:

Ask yourself one simple question. Where is OBJ the APC navigator today in Naija's politics.
#nowhere.
Obj has no electoral base in the SW and that is due to the citizens of the yoruba kingdoms wanting nothing to do with his pan nigerian ideology.
However obj has the international clout and the native intelligence needed to interact with traditional ruling elites ,businessmen and power brokers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by stebell(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2015
Baawaa:

They say,there is no permanent enemy in politics,if you fail to reconcile with those you see as enemies that means you have failed.
Note this,if Nigeria conduct free and fair elections come next month, PDP will become opposition

Really.
__̅_̅̅_̅̅̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥‎kA̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ‎​ I don hear yu.
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by gen2briz(m): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2015
Didn't he know that i also want to free myself from him.

I must to March Buhari to Aso rock.

14 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by ishiamu(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2015
jerseyboy:
CHANGE is coming ..... To LAGOS

Yea definitely

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Syphax(m): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2015
LagosBoi2:
Go and free Otueke first

then go and free Okrika

Lagos is not Niger Delta

Lol,Tinubu is the Pharoah of our time,I'm suprised you don't know that Lagosians are under bondage!

Robot,your battery no dy finish?

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Syphax(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2015
chamboy:
And Jonathan would deliver me From my folishness

FIXED!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by LagosBoi2(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2015
Syphax:

Lol,Tinubu is the Pharoah of our time,I'm suprised you don't know that Lagosians are under bondage!

Robot,your battery no dy finish?

You village is under boundage go and liberate yourself first.

Fashola is working

Lagos is working

29 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2015
Abeg don't free us

Oga jona sef know say no be him talk am.

#Change
#Gmb2015
#Ambode2015
#SaiBaba

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Firefire(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2015
God bless the President and all lovers of freedom.

Rejoice oh Lagos, your liberation has come.

Firefire:

Liberation from godfatherism

Liberation from stealing our money and privatizing our common wealth (Alpha Beta, TVC, The Nation Newspaper, The Nation Airline etc.)

Liberation from one man dictation who rule in Kosofe, Mushin, Agege. Ikorodu, Badagry, Epe and the entire state.

Liberation from taking debt running into billions of naira (Bonds, Loans etc) despite the huge IGR and share from Federation account with little or nothing to show for it.

Liberation from one man placing his family members in ALL available position at the detriment of other good people of Lagos.

Liberation from running a secret cult like government, where they refused to domesticate Freedom of Information (FOI) bill, for Lagosians to ask question for the said progressive government.

Liberation from a party who never sees anything wrong in their own system but continue to castigate others.

Liberation from a lying party who increase LASU fee from 25,000NGN to 300,000NGN but reduce it back to 25,000NGN because election is coming with plan to increase again after winning election.

Liberation from a lying party who provided safety gears for Okada men prior to 2011 election but turns around to ban okada after winning the election, now they have relaxed the rule because election is coming again.

Liberation from party who can tell naked lies without fear of posterity, they promised 4th Mainland Bridge, they promised Leki-Epe Airport, and many more projects, where are the projects

Liberation from a party who make deafening media noises of achievement that is not comparative with the resources at their disposal.

Indeed, Lagos needs liberation and come 2015, LAGOS SHALL BE DELIVERED.

Shalom

- Firefire

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About Sokoto Gubernatorial Election / Prince Odi Okojie Resigns From PDP In Edo (See Resignation Letter) / Magnus Abe: We Will Mobilise 1 Million Voters For Tinubu In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.