Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? (26864 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? / Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Keketu:
leave her alone ! she is not super mod.. she cant
am not holding her but our lips are connected right now
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Keketu(m): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Luedave:
am not holding her but our lips are connected right now
sad please do you know her in real lifw?
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by MistadeRegal(m): 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
where is ferrari and ur atm with pin pls grin

I have Lamboghini rather. ATM pin 1234567890@#$%&*-+()!"':;/?,.~`|•√π÷×{}][__^°€¢£ ®©™\<<>>.
Your contact?
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by naijaboiy: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Keketu:
you still dey go that area tonight?
Hey stop quoting me to ask me useless questions angry

Do I know you? angry

Respect yourself please!!! undecided
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by mirexxx(f): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
I think 1 and 9 would make any man happy smiley
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Keketu(m): 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hey stop quoting me to ask me useless questions angry

Do I know you? angry

Respect yourself please!!! undecided
nairaland denial ? wrll done angry
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by naijaboiy: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Keketu:
nairaland denial ? wrll done angry
Nigga swerve undecided
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Keketu(m): 11:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nigga swerve undecided
ok undecided
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Keketu:
sad please do you know her in real lifw?
ask her and i bet u she would lie
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by kilimanjaro(m): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2015
farano:
1. I never knew what love was until I met you.

2. Would you marry me?

3. You always know how to make me smile even when I'm down.

4. I love you so much.

5. I feel so protected and safe when you're around me.

6. Your scent turns me on.

7. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you.

8. My friends are jealous of me for having such a perfect relationship with you.

9. You're so sweet and caring.

10. I enjoy your company more than anyone else in the whole world.

cool cool cool

These can only trip weak guys, I've heard these statement from several ladies I don't even give a damn about.
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2015
MistadeRegal:

I have Lamboghini rather. ATM pin 1234567890@#$%&*-+()!"':;/?,.~`|•√π÷×{}][__^°€¢£ ®©™\<<>>.
Your contact?
lmao!sharp guy undecided
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2015
kennyok:
....thank you so much @prettythicksme I can sleep well now cos e don tay wen I here dat word...
grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by leemah68(f): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
smiley
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by tosyne2much(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Hector oh yeah oh yes please dnt stop faster harder harder . Hector oh yeah oh yes yes yes yes. Hector I love u so much. Oh yes ride me. HeccccccctorrrrrrRr. Yeeeeessssssssss. Faints grin
hahahahaha lwkmd roflwkmd lmao grin

Hahahahahahhha cheesy
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Cutehector(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahahaha lwkmd roflwkmd lmao grin

Hahahahahahhha cheesy
lol d tin can shack brain eh. U wil just feel lyk a real man
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by tosyne2much(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
lol d tin can shack brain eh. U wil just feel lyk a real man
[i] You feel on top of the world when a lady tells you FASTER FASTER FASTER !!!!! cheesy
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Cutehector(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] You feel on top of the world when a lady tells you FASTER FASTER FASTER !!!!! cheesy
as in eh. Its only d mumus dat wil be falling for I love u because dey r wastn dr time buyin her flowere and useless gifts.. Wen u can take her to heaven and make her cum, anythn she confesses out frm her mouth is the truth. And the ladies can testify to dat cuz dey knw am not lyn.
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by MistadeRegal(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!sharp guy undecided

You didn't produce your contact either....Sharp lady
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by beehollah: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
MZdamola:
Looool... grin

Cutie Mzdamola :*
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by MZdamola(f): 6:36am On Feb 26, 2015
beehollah:

Cutie Mzdamola :*
wink
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by beehollah: 7:41am On Feb 26, 2015
MZdamola:

wink

I don't get that sunshine
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Uchesis: 9:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Hector oh yeah oh yes please dnt stop faster harder harder . Hector oh yeah oh yes yes yes yes. Hector I love u so much. Oh yes ride me. HeccccccctorrrrrrRr. Yeeeeessssssssss. Faints grin
beware! She could be faking o
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Uchesis: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2015
vjsmiles:
YOUR JOYSTICK TOUCHES MY BLADDER angry
infact, my gal says dat my junior dey reach inside her abdomen
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Uchesis: 11:03am On Feb 26, 2015
simdam500:

But meanwhile :

ADVICE TO ALL THE SINGLE LADIES OUT THERE
(Must Read & Share)

As a woman, stupidity is when you sit back cross-legged and search for an already made man. In case you don't know, every already made man out there has a woman who has been with him from when he had only a pair of shorts and a single shirt. That's why majority of well to do men, usually make you nothing buta sex- toy, for you mean absolutely nothing to them.

He might cheat on her with you, but truth is, he'll never leave her for you… If you are guilty of hunting for an already made man, then i tellyou, my dear you are such a cow, you actually need horns.When a good healthy brain settles, yours floats!

He may not own a car.
He may not earn a lot of money.
He may not live in a posh estate.
He may not be able to shower you with gifts all the time.
He may not have a great job.
But it’s enough to know you are the only one he craves for and loves unconditionally

IF He has a heart of gold. He is Honest.

He is very hard working.
He is humble.
He keeps that smile on your face.
He talks to you every day.
He actually listens to you.
He tolerates you when you'remoody.
His family knows you.
He tells you your beautiful all the time.
He sees you every chance he gets.
He appreciates the tiniest things you do.
He is there when you need him.
He respects you.
He is proud you are his and likes showing you off.
And he treats you like a queen…

My dear you are indeed lucky to have him.
He may not have it all now, but one day he will...
He may not be living his dream now, but one day he will...
And as he pictures all this… He pictures you.
Ladies, there's no PERFECT MAN ON EARTH, never you forget this fact. Learn to appreciate that man in your life who strives to be all you need. That man who promises you nothing but tries his utmost best to give you everything.
the problem is dat they (women) will not listen 2 d simple truth.
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Uchesis: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Cutehector:
dat wil be d best day of my life. To hear she is carryn my child. Am no longa in skul. Tada tongue
is SHE ur wife? Or ur banging mate?
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by simdam500(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2015
Uchesis:
the problem is dat they (women) will not listen 2 d simple truth.

shocked shocked they will start listening now... I pray so grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Uchesis: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2015
simdam500:

shocked shocked they will start listening now... I pray so grin grin grin
my broda, me don fast and pray 4 d matter... still d same
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by MZdamola(f): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2015
beehollah:

I don't get that sunshine
Thanks
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by simdam500(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Uchesis:
my broda, me don fast and pray 4 d matter... still d same

shocked shocked shocked grin

I go do my own fasting and praying too
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by HitlerGaddafi: 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
MZdamola:
Looool... grin
Baby Damola, i had this vision that you are my future wife. Baby is it money that you want, i get am plenty. I work with a top company here in lagos. Baby I will repair your life with money. Baby i will destroy you with money. I will break you to pieces and use money to fix you back. Baby just be mine.
I sent you a mail though. Please reply me.
Lots of love.
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? by Toks2008(m): 1:53am On Sep 17, 2015
#10 is perfect for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help / CONGRATULATIONS! A Nairalander Just Got Wedded! / Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.