Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

I'M A SEX ICON - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'M A SEX ICON (2914 Views)

I'm A Single Parent With 2 Kids, I Need A Strong Guy For Sugar Mummy Affairs / I Need A Sincere Relationship, I'm A Changed Man, Also Handsome (pics) / I Am A Sex Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'M A SEX ICON by irunobo3(f): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2015
I'm surprised at the level of hate my fellow ladies are Showing at me. What wrong have i done? I chose to feel funky and be happy and y'all keep hating on me. Is there a crime in displaying my beauty For the fact that many of you girls can't do it doesn't mean i cant. I own my body and I'm free to flaunt it. You are doing worse in your rooms and choose to call me names. God will vindicate me when i eventually become a successful model. You shall all drool over me undecided

ANYONE WHO HAS CONNECTIONS TO MODELLING SHOULD CONTACT ME

Re: I'M A SEX ICON by daimsy(f): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

lip sealed...
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by phabuloz(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2015
Kill dem jor baby girl ur d baddest

1 Like

Re: I'M A SEX ICON by Babygal4eva(f): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2015
You do realize that this is the Internet right? and a psycho might take it upon themselves to track you down and hurt you, I'm not saying don't flaunt your beauty or whatever just be careful.

As to why ladies are beefing you (if they are) it's cause you are part of the reason why they say NL ladies are s.luts and such, why people will be creating derogatory threads everyday about Nigerian girls having no shame so babe have sense
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by kaycexx(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2015
Flaunt ur wedding ring not your body.

Anyway In wizkids voice

Fine girl with da sexy body.
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by bisi16(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2015
That body is sure sexy.. luv it
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by pretydiva(f): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2015
If truly ur indeed a female ,den ur a disgrace 2 womanhood. Nonsense
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by irunobo3(f): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2015
pretydiva:

Whatever undecided
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by RoyalBlak007: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
So dats d only picture u av?
Or d only picture u downloaded?
Mtcheeèw...GUY GET A JOB!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'M A SEX ICON by Krasid(m): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
I can't remember clearly, but i have seen that pic somewhere before.That's not the OP.
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by smudge2079(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
BTW, show us another of ur picture save this one, then i will comment.
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
must you spam everywhere with this same ugly picture .....

Fine,I get you,attention..... right ? Stop clowning around, you are ugly
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by Mcowubaba: 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
lipsrsealed No comment.....
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by Esdb3: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
irunobo3:
I'm surprised at the level of hate my fellow ladies are Showing at me. What wrong have i done? I chose to feel funky and be happy and y'all keep hating on me. Is there a crime in displaying my beauty For the fact that many of you girls can't do it doesn't mean i cant. I own my body and I'm free to flaunt it. You are doing worse in your rooms and choose to call me names. God will vindicate me when i eventually become a successful model. You shall all drool over me undecided

Please stop whatever you have going on. Stop deceiving yourself with "I'm a sexy girl" thought. Please honey you are WUGLY. Not that you are not average you are average but you are too AVERAGE to MEAN anything.

Am not hating on you, the truth is the only reason you are getting attention is because you posed semi-unclad. I know you are thinking that is how they said to people who later became superstars. But that was told them because they had a talent. You have no talent. You are just an attention thirsty LovePeddler and posing unclad is one of your latest means. I mean you can't even rival my current NL crush Nneka 123(no come dy feel urself Nneka). Or my queen jennima.
That is where it starts, your picture must be stunning enough to turn cause sensation. The first picture Nneka123 posted on NL got people creating threads- that is beauty.

Now to comment on the picture. Damn! Bebe you look rough. You look like rashes in that picture. Your hair looks unkempt. Your back looks like a crane(bird) danced shoki on it. You look so dirty, the gown looks like a double used okirika cloth, you look like you smell like a dirty panttttt, I don't know, looking at you makes me feel like am looking at a used condom.

Finally other girls do worst in their ROOM.(So you are even dull). It's their room they can do what they want in it! Just stop please Just stop!
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by Esdb3: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
bisi16:
That body is sure sexy.. luv it

Look at this idiot that has his brain in his dick. Ha! How can that one be sexy to you?! You are that typ o'nigga that will call rihanna stunning. Wtf! Dude Ah sw3ar ur eyes should be removed!

#Someboyssha
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by Esdb3: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
phabuloz:
Kill dem jor baby girl ur d baddest

Do you pray to have a daughter?

You have no thinking!

#someboyssha
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
NOT AGAIN undecided undecided
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by elantraceey(f): 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Congrats undecided
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by MrCork: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
irunobo3:

..u fine? angry
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
irunobo3:

guy why are you doing this nah What did this lady do to you Or may she's your Ex she cheat on you so decide to post her pics here undecided
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by bisi16(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Esdb3:

Look at this idiot that has his brain in his dick. Ha! How can that one be sexy to you?! You are that typ o'nigga that will call rihanna stunning. Wtf! Dude Ah sw3ar ur eyes should be removed!

#Someboyssha
Keepn making a fool of urself, re.tard
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by wheesin(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
pretydiva:

See this one.. .the monkey is so jealous of the baboons red butt.. .go n package urself nd stop hating this badt girl undecided
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by Engrpj(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
U fyn jhor... Any body wey say u no hot, sexy and a Model to-be shld go hug transformer tongue
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by auntymi(f): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Clap for urself,sme Pple get timE shA
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
STUPID BOY angry
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by obontami: 2:17am On Feb 22, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed nicca we know u are a boy
Re: I'M A SEX ICON by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Not surprisingly, this is the only picture of yourself u have.....and as a human being, that is all u have to offer

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Guys N Girls, Let's Meet Here / A Married Woman Seriously In Need Of A Companion / Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.