Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,783 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

SIMI'S Jamb Question - Good Or Not - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / SIMI'S Jamb Question - Good Or Not (1139 Views)

VIDEO PREMIERE: Simi – Jamb Question / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Simi - Jamb Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SIMI'S Jamb Question - Good Or Not by susrite(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2015

I'm actually not a big fan of SIMI but I'm a great lover of POP MUSIC especially low BPM AFRO-POP. The likes of ASA and BRYMO just to name a few.
I actually heard this new Simi's single tagged JAMB QUESTION and it took my attention.
But reading tweets, replies and even radio review of the song, i guess there is a mixed compliment of the song. The one I am gonna post here is by two guys on www.notjustok.com he says

duff:

Bad lyrics. I'm a BIG Simi fan but... Dundy, Fool, Stupid question ...etc... didnt cut it for me. I know you're trying to run away from the R and B tag but dont try too hard.
Also felt too short. Just two verses and a chorus,
KIKI
I actually agree with you. I'm probably the biggest SIMI fan out there. In my opinion, she has that killer voice that will do any song justice no matter the genre.. the melody of this song is nice, possibly because of that her oh-so-unique voice, but the lyrics to this song..naah, she can do better. I guess she's trying too hard to be commercial. Simi, if you read this then you should know, you are THAT GOOD! You don't need this. Create your own niche, and people who love you will always love you..Exhibit 1- ASA..

What would you say about those comments, HARSH or NOT
and the song HOT or NOT
Re: SIMI'S Jamb Question - Good Or Not by susrite(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: SIMI'S Jamb Question - Good Or Not by layway(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
For me the song is perfect she brought reality to her music. Boys do ask stupid questions especially when d r nervous d song is good her lyrics is cool too.
Re: SIMI'S Jamb Question - Good Or Not by susrite(m): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
layway:
For me the song is perfect she brought reality to her music. Boys do ask stupid questions especially when d r nervous d song is good her lyrics is cool too.
I actually fell in love with the music but where got me confused was the 'ASA' thing she did. I am well aware Simi does that a lot on purpose, but this is her song and not one of her much adele, wizkid, derulo mixes.
Re: SIMI'S Jamb Question - Good Or Not by layway(m): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
susrite:
I actually fell in love with the music but where got me confused was the 'ASA' thing she did. I am well aware Simi does that a lot on purpose, but this is her song and not one of her much adele, wizkid, derulo mixes.
Simi is still upcoming when she establish her brand the critics go less trust me. Na so naija dey if u neva blow dem go find fault when u finally blow dem go glorify you

(1) (Reply)

YOUR DJ MIXER BOX HERE / Paragon - Bola ||| Cutenaija.com / Tamara Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.