Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

7 Common Foods That Can Help Your "Man" Performance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Common Foods That Can Help Your "Man" Performance (1521 Views)

8 Common Foods Proven To Give You Slim Waist By Burning Excess Fat / FACTS: 8 Common Foods That Increase Sperm Fertility / Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Common Foods That Can Help Your "Man" Performance by siraj1402(m): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
Many men have performance anxiety when it comes to bedroom affairs.

The average man wants to impress his lover — turning the bedroom time to a war that must be won.

Well, if you want to perform better as a man, these 7 foods should be in your diet:

1. Figs. These have amino acids that helps improve your sexual energy and increase libido.

2. Eggs. Eggs have a lot of protein. They help rebuild penile tissues and control your hormone levels.

3. Basil. Basil helps in improving circulation and flow to the penis, thereby aiding erection.

4. Almonds. Almonds help the heart and brain. They are rich in fatty acids which increase the male hormones.

5. Banana. Bananas are rich in protein which increases libido and gives stronger erections.

6. Garlic. Garlic may be smelly but they contain allicin which also improve circulation to the penis.

7. Tuna. Tuna contains an enzyme, L-arginine, which promotes penile blood flow and enlargement.

So, before you consider unnatural methods, try to have these foods in your diet.

You just must not need anything else.
1. Basil
2. Fig
3. Galic
4. Almonds

http://pulse.ng/hotpulse/men-sex-7-common-foods-that-can-help-your-penis-performance-id3499399.html?utm_campaign=daily-2015-02-21&utm_medium=email&utm_source=men-sex-7-common-foods-that-can-help-your-penis-performance

Re: 7 Common Foods That Can Help Your "Man" Performance by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
How about foods that will make my man under perform. My man makes me orgasm fastundecided
Re: 7 Common Foods That Can Help Your "Man" Performance by siraj1402(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
5. Egg
6. Banana
7. Tuna

Re: 7 Common Foods That Can Help Your "Man" Performance by siraj1402(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Stop Aloma and try something natural.
Re: 7 Common Foods That Can Help Your "Man" Performance by Young03(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
U tried shaa, bt i dnt eat many of dem dt u mentioned and i still de perform pass...
Re: 7 Common Foods That Can Help Your "Man" Performance by Dahveydson(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:
How about foods that will make my man under perform. My man makes me orgasm fastundecided

LOL. Give him palm wine..
Re: 7 Common Foods That Can Help Your "Man" Performance by Millate01: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
thnks

(1) (Reply)

Pawpaw Seeds Still Remain The Best Cure To Chronic Typhoid Fever / What Your Eyes Say About Your Health / Florida's Sleeping-snow-white-dies After 42 YEARS In Coma... Longest Recorded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.