Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. (4581 Views)

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by lanicky(f): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Certain signs of infidelity are......lipstick on the collars, smell of female perfume and sunday night business meetings.

But there're less obvious characteristics that almost all cheaters share.

He's secretive, especially about his phone
• He's often on it (nd often outside)
• He ignores calls when u're with him.
• He changes password frequently or suddenly start leaving his phone in d office especially on friday night.
• Whenever he pics a call from his partners in sin....he runs outside to receive those special calls..complaining about bad network each time he picks this kinda call tongue

2) He pretends to forget things
• Cheaters commonly pretend to forget things they're actually pretty sure of. He may find it safe to forget ur favorite perfume or even ur birthday.

• If asks lotta questions he should know d answer to...like wanting to know which movie u're seeing when u've told him twice already. undecided

3) He's critical
• It's cheaters way of manipulating u into doubting what u believe and question ur right. angry

• He put unnecessary blame on you.

4) If he doesn't understand self discipline
• He drinks too much, dabbles in drugs, gambles a lot.

•He's a partier by definition hang out, where it's easy to pick up women.
my sister "Take a good emotional care of urself and stop pretending he's ur knight in shinning armor"

Still typing.....

Below are d remaining points smiley
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by vjsmiles: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
AND OVERALL THAT WOMANS SCENT angry
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
lemme comment first
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Good job OP. Perfect compilation of points.
Your list is faultless.
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by DuchessLily(f): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hhmmmmmmmm.....an eye opener!
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by naijaboiy: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
Errrmmm.....
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by naijaboiy: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hhmmmmmmmm.....an eye opener!
Wow so all these signs have been oblivious to you since
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by lanicky(f): 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
5) He's too charming[b]...not just to ur sister or mum. If people often observe "He could charm the pant off any1" he may be doing just dat with u too undecided

6) He's a Narcissist
...immature nd self centered, like a spoiled child, such guys are primed for serial cheat. (Narcissist lack empathy and view women as objects. Plus they believe they have right to do whatever they want.

"You can't change him nd he doesn't want to be changed" the best thing to do is to get ur butt outta the relationship.

7) He's powerful

Studies shows that men who perceive themselves as powerful are more likely to be unfaithful. "power, it appears, can be a strong aphrodisiac and make men feel invicible"
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by dre11(m): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
But its being proven that women cheat more than men nah

Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by ronald4lif(m): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
lanicky:
5) He's too charming[b]...not just to ur sister or mum. If people often observe "He could charm the pant off any1" he may be doing just dat with u too undecided

6) [b]He's a Narcissist
...immature nd self centered, like a spoiled child, such guys are primed for serial cheat. (Narcissist lack empathy and view women as objects. Plus they believe they have right to do whatever they want.

"You can't change him nd her doesn't want to be changed" the best thing to do is to get ur butt outta the relationship.

You still dey write more angry
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
lanicky:

6) [b]He's a Narcissist

"You can't change him nd her doesn't want to be changed" the best thing to do is to get ur butt outta the relationship.

I dont quite agree with you about the narcissistic tendencies.
Its a trait a general number of men exhibit. It doesn't necessarily have to just be men who cheat that exhibit narcissistic characteristics
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol
Are you scared she is rattling you guys out
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by Brugo(m): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dem don come again. Can't someone just cheat in peace? angry

2 Likes

Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by ronald4lif(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:

Lol
Are you scared she is rattling you guys out

Lol! But I am a bishop I don't play emotional games wink

1 Like

Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
dre11:

Hmmm....dunno bout that. Define cheating...

Emotional vs physical cheating. ?

Women engage more in emotional cheating
Men more so physically
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Interesting!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by dre11(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Xiadnat:

Hmmm....dunno bout that. Define cheating...

Emotional vs physical cheating. ?

Women engage more in emotional cheating
Men more so physically

Both.......

That's why the research by Durex say they are discreet about it

You can be their spare tyre and you won't knowtongue

1 Like

Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by Ksslib(m): 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
lanicky:
5) If people often observe "He could charm the pant off any1" he may be doing just dat with u too undecided
That's why I always advice ladies to stop wearing pant... Cos that way, his charms wont work.

But they won't listen. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by Keketu(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
laniky give me tip to woo farano pls. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by lanicky(f): 5:18am On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol.
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by lanicky(f): 5:21am On Feb 22, 2015
Ksslib:

That's why I always advice ladies to stop wearing pant... Cos that way, his charms wont work.

But they won't listen. undecided

Hahahaha!
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by lanicky(f): 5:25am On Feb 22, 2015
Brugo:

No one is hindering u grin
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by lanicky(f): 5:42am On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:

I dont quite agree with you about the narcissistic tendencies.
Its a trait a general number of men exhibit. It doesn't necessarily have to just be men who cheat that exhibit narcissistic characteristics

Not all men view women as object smiley
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by lanicky(f): 5:45am On Feb 22, 2015
dre11:

Women cheat but I think men cheats more dan 'em.
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by JigsawKillah(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2015
shittîng/cheating is good.....the loads doesn't need to be dropped in one place only

and yes ksslib....make them no dey wear pants again
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by Keketu(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2015
lanicky:

Lol.
hello smiley
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by Sarimah(f): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2015
Brugo:
dem don open ona nyash tongue
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by Brugo(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
dem don open ona nyash tongue
Hmmm you look delicious. But today is Sunday. grin I cannot allow you to shake my faith. grin

1 Like

Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by Dygeasy(m): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Still wouldn't stop guys from cheating and girls from falling for them.
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by Sarimah(f): 9:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Brugo:

Hmmm you look delicious. But today is Sunday. grin I cannot allow you to shake my faith. grin
ur faith will not only shake... it will tumble grin
Re: Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. by dre11(m): 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
lanicky:

Women cheat but I think men cheats more dan 'em.

Any proven statistics to show that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majina Ya Wanafunzi Waliochaguliwa Kujiunga Na Jeshi La Polisi 2015 / Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? / My Experience With A Supposed Virgin Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.