Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

In Need Of Simple Wp Online Store - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Simple Wp Online Store (1002 Views)

You Need This Type Of Simple And Nice Looking Website? Hit Me Up. / List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed / Some Things Online Store Do Which We Don’t Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Simple Wp Online Store by nyabingi(m): 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, who out there can give reliable info on how to set up a simple online store using WordPress, it doesn't have to be complex just a simple site that enables display of products and their prices with a checkout options. Help a brother pls!
Re: In Need Of Simple Wp Online Store by semasir: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Must it be wp? I can assist you with a Joomla portal that is ideal and easy to use. Let's talk with the contacts on my signature
Re: In Need Of Simple Wp Online Store by bros12345: 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
semasir:
Must it be wp? I can assist you with a Joomla portal that is ideal and easy to use. Let's talk with the contacts on my signature

Actually WP is simpler and more user friendly and has a great userbase out there. Meaning you wont get lost anytime, no matter the issue you have.

OP, If you dont mind, I will set it up for you for free. Do you have hosting and domain ready? I am very good with wordpress.

Download my latest book free and you can contact me from the link.

Its titled 50 business ideas to multiply your income. I also talked about 12 ways to run a ecommerce store.

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/2155070/multiply-income-these-50-ideas
Re: In Need Of Simple Wp Online Store by genny2kuk(m): 12:21am On Feb 22, 2015
nyabingi:
Hello Nairalanders, who out there can give reliable info on how to set up a simple online store using WordPress, it doesn't have to be complex just a simple site that enables display of products and their prices with a checkout options. Help a brother pls!

Read the step by step guide on creating ecommerce website on wordpress here

https://www.nairaland.com/1818704/step-by-step-guide-setting-up-e-commerce
Re: In Need Of Simple Wp Online Store by semasir: 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Your understanding matters for any but joomla and wp are closely related especially with plugins and modules/components

bros12345:

Actually WP is simpler and more user friendly and has a great userbase out there. Meaning you wont get lost anytime, no matter the issue you have.

OP, If you dont mind, I will set it up for you for free. Do you have hosting and domain ready? I am very good with wordpress.

Its titled 50 business ideas to multiply your income. I also talked about 12 ways to run a ecommerce store.

Re: In Need Of Simple Wp Online Store by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
contact us on info4baycrystal@gmail.com or via bbm: 532fc7c5 we will provide a detail break down of a plaform suitable for you and easy to work it
Re: In Need Of Simple Wp Online Store by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hello,

I can totally build you one. Check out the one i uploaded for you at www.blessedtansichurch.com

Its totally like fiverr.
nyabingi:
Re: In Need Of Simple Wp Online Store by nyabingi(m): 7:53am On Feb 24, 2015
semasir:
Your understanding matters for any but joomla and wp are closely related especially with plugins and modules/components

I will contact you soon thanks
Re: In Need Of Simple Wp Online Store by nyabingi(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2015
bros12345:

Re: In Need Of Simple Wp Online Store by richesng(m): 10:36am On Feb 24, 2015
I need you too.
Re: In Need Of Simple Wp Online Store by semasir: 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ok....
nyabingi:

I will contact you soon thanks

(1) (Reply)

No Bvn Number No Transaction In Uba / How To Build Your Profitable Online Store While Working 9 - 5 Job / How To Integrate Routesms Api Into Bulksms Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.