Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja (32398 Views)

See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja / Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja / My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
Good day all. Please who can link me with anybody in Ikeja to retrieve cash back from boys in Ikeja who defraud my girl of iPhone 5s? The phone is a fake one. Reported to police but nothing happened. So I need to meet a Godfather to settle this issue. Thanks all.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by praxisnetworks: 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
how much did your gal buy the fake iphone 5s? full disclosure or ....

FTC ok....but what's the big deal innit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
praxisnetworks:
how much did your gal buy the fake iphone 5s? full disclosure or ....
she added 30k plus her samsumg s3. Tnks

2 Likes

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by praxisnetworks: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
IN A SHOP?
sekzy99:
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
praxisnetworks:
IN A SHOP?
daats d prob. Its not aa shop. Its all d road side guys

1 Like

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Sorry...nothing can be done

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by gabe15(m): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
hmm bros u Don enta one chance oh

27 Likes

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Blackbeauty:
Sorry...nothing can be done
aw sure r u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
gabe15:
abi oooo. Wats d way out
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by praxisnetworks: 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
pls how educated is your gal? R u sure she's capable of making intelligent decisions? Can you commit your savings into her care? Or you even encouraged her to patronise the flea market?

sekzy99:

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
4rm Paris with love....
U've learnt a hard lesson.........

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Guests: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nothing can be done, just get her a brown handkerchief so the tears and pancake combo won't make the stains obvious.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Guests: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
praxisnetworks:
pls how educated is your gal? R u sure she's capable of making intelligent decisions? Can you commit your savings into her care? Or you even encouraged her to patronise the flea market?

You want to finish her off? Please have mercy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
praxisnetworks:

i understand u bro. Dis act of her is makin me tink twice alredy. Just wanna see if i can sort dis out

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by pelboy: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
sekzy99:
Gud day all. Pls who can link me with anybody in ikeja to retrieve cash back from boys in ikeja who defraud my girl of iphone 5s.
The phone is a fake one. Reported to police but nothing happened. So i need to meet a Godfather to settle dis issue.
Tnks all
sorry, noting can be done

9 Likes

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by nani667: 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
As long as the transaction wasn't done in a shop nothing can be done..... Pele.... Go and mourn your loss

9 Likes

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by dasphinx1(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Guests:
Nothing can be done, just get her a brown handkerchief do the tears and pancake combo won't make the stains obvious.

DAMN!!!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Ralphlauren(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
sekzy99:

30k + original amsung s3 in exchange for a fufu phone grin grin shocked grin

What was she thinking shocked grin

Why didn't you accompany her? Anyway, she wanted a bargain. No reputable shop will do such trade off with her and that was the mistake she made.

You either have the full money for the iphone or you continue saving till you can afford it.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by binie: 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
gabe15:

One chance abi half chance?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Guests:
Nothing can be done, just get her a brown handkerchief do the tears and pancake combo won't make the stains obvious.
lool

5 Likes

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:

30k + original amsung s3 in exchange for a fufu phone grin grin shocked grin

What was she thinking shocked grin

Why didn't you accompany her? Anyway, she wanted a bargain. No reputable shop will do such trade off with her and that was the mistake she made.

You either have the full money for the iphone or you continue saving till you can afford it.
Bro i was speechless oooooo.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by EmmySparky(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
sekzy99:
u and ur babe don learn lesson...u want to report an area boy to an area father..them go deny u and ur babe..try that in alaba....u go hear am

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
EmmySparky:
u and ur babe don learn lesson...u want to report an area boy to an area father..them go deny u and ur babe..try that in alaba....u go hear am

Na person wey no get mouth b dat. I will get d guy, it will just tak tym

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by EmmySparky(m): 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
sekzy99:

Na person wey no get mouth b dat. I will get d guy, it will just tak tym
oga if u get mouth y u need area father na..it be like say u want make them beat u and ur babe join the fraud abi

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
EmmySparky:
oga if u get mouth y u need area father na..it be like say u want make them beat u and ur babe join the fraud abi
lol
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Donjcco(m): 12:45am On Feb 22, 2015
lol. grin funny trend...
I respect those my IBO brothers when it comes to hustling...
na so them sell h7 wey him temperature dey rise up to 108°F and it suddenly crash...take heart bro.

14 Likes

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by stchinedu: 1:11am On Feb 22, 2015
Guests:
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 22, 2015
funny thread.

5 Likes

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by frizzy092(m): 2:52am On Feb 22, 2015
The rate at which stewpid topics make front page this days ehn,I am wondering if Nairaland is going to be educative and informative like it was years back.How is this suppose I contribute to the progress of our economy.

let me comment sha.
Op,there is nothing you can do..I just advice she uses it like that but i will also advice she doesn't use UT in public places to avoid disgrace ;DThe rate at which stewpid topics make front page this days ehn,I am wondering if Nairaland is going to be educative and informative like it was years back.How is this suppose I contribute to the progress of our economy.

let me comment sha.
1 .Op,there is nothing you can do..I just advice she uses it like that but i will also advice she doesn't use it in public places to avoid disgrace hehehe.The ringtone go loud like ....

I MADE FRONTPAGE ANYWAY.

#marchforbuhari
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Johnheir2(m): 2:53am On Feb 22, 2015
The only godfather wey u need is ur house... Cos if u try to invite third party, maybe na outside fence all of u go meet urself... Na awuff cause ham.

6 Likes

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by clovislouis(m): 2:55am On Feb 22, 2015
softysparky:
funny thread.
hello dear
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 2:56am On Feb 22, 2015
clovislouis:
hello dear
Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? / Leaked Photos Show Apple’s Final Iphone X Plus & 6.1-inch Iphone Designs / What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.