Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja (32410 Views)

See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja / Vlogging With A Smartphone On The Streets of Computer Village, Ikeja / My Experience In Computer Village, Ikeja Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 5:50am On Feb 22, 2015
Alexpissu:

I’ll pretend you didn't say that.
kip it up
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Amack(m): 5:52am On Feb 22, 2015
She no buy it from shop, she bought it from this street guys in computer village.she want cheap things baby go and enjoy your chikon. I have been warning people about this street guy's at ikeja especially girls. Be wise always buy from shop with valid invoice and shop address.

1 Like

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 5:52am On Feb 22, 2015
otizs:
Calm down mr man, don't know why you guys always rushdown to police whenever u were defraud. Police won't help bcuz they are too weak to face boys! You can never retrieve you money back.. That's the fact! Hustle more hard to get more cash. Iphones isn't tecno phones you can get at any cheaper price tongue. Go with your gal next time you are buying, open your eyes + make sure you buys from shop!
tnks
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by lonelydora: 5:56am On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:
daats d prob. Its not aa shop. Its all d road side guys
So in present day Nigeria, you still buy stuffs like this?
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 5:57am On Feb 22, 2015
Guests:
Nothing can be done, just get her a brown handkerchief do the tears and pancake combo won't make the stains obvious.
U gettin it rong. Its not a fufu fone. If u dnt knw iphone u wont knw d fone is not one. d only tin abot d fone is dat it has android os on it. Alredy seen a buyer wu wan buy am 32k. I.e i go loss 8k. Wic is ok by me. Tnk u all

2 Likes

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by eightsin(m): 5:59am On Feb 22, 2015
It's gone bro, forget n move on.
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Saucekide25(m): 5:59am On Feb 22, 2015
Get Amazing Discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).[/quote]
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 6:01am On Feb 22, 2015
eazzzy1:
Lol shii happens bro, I once got a fake Samsung galaxy s3, I exchanged my faulty bold 5 and added 15k. I didn't tell anyone about it. You changing your mind about your girl because of a mistake is just dumb. One has to go through these things to get wiser.

Bro av not decide yet ooo. Cos shes on aa sick bed rite now
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 22, 2015
Hmn

1 Like

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 6:02am On Feb 22, 2015
chillingbabe:
Policemen are aware those guys sell fake phones but they have chosen to do nothing about it cos of the $1 bribe they get from the touts..Jst count it as ur loss and forget about it, Ur gal must have learnt her lesson and she'll never patronise them again...

It'll be very dumb and silly of u to dump ur gal cos of dis mistake she made...Don't blame her shaaa, those phones usually look colourful and tempting cheesy cheesy undecided
I knw. Wen she is discharged, we will discuss d issue
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:

So,u no sleep because of this issue..
sekzy99:
kip it up

Last time I checked you were looking for a teaching job
sekzy99:

So,u no sleep because of this issue!!!aiye nika oo

1 Like

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by ChynoBEATS: 6:03am On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:
Good day all. Please who can link me with anybody in Ikeja to retrieve cash back from boys in Ikeja who defraud my girl of iPhone 5s? The phone is a fake one.

cheesy correct my guys don jam bonus cheesy

sekzy99:

Reported to police but nothing happened

Did I hear u call police? Mxcheew those corrupt dudes , ma bend if dem even answer you

sekzy99:

I need to meet a Godfather to settle this issue.

God gini?

Wait first where she buy the phone?

Shey she hold the receipt ?

I'll advice that if u know the seller just go there with an ARmy officer

1 Like

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 6:04am On Feb 22, 2015
oweman:

Invivite your GF this sunday morning and give her the best f....k of her life not using condom i tell you she will forget all about the phones till you are able to get her a genuine one .

I c d way u reason...
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 6:05am On Feb 22, 2015
sundoj08:
@op hope you know you might have to bear the brunt of her gullible error when she starts crying on your shoulders to get her a new one which i sense she's already doing grin
U daam rite. But me no get caash for fone rite now jare
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 6:10am On Feb 22, 2015
Adewunmi84:
So,u no sleep because of this issue!!!aiye nika oo
Y i no go sleep. just woke up
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 6:11am On Feb 22, 2015
Alexpissu:

Last time I checked you were looking for a teaching job

Still lookin for one n dat dos not mean i dnt av a good job at hand. Just want a chage of job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by udysweet(f): 6:13am On Feb 22, 2015
This got me cracking!chai bros u wicked o! I suffered smtn close,na SLOT sef. I got a curve 4 two days later fone begin warm. Na d genesis be dat o,took it to dem,for were tales by moonlight. I say sometimes I'll put in d freezer (yes freezer) small weda e go cool. Or I put hanky insid freezer use wrap am. I developed fobia for dat fone. Loool!
Donjcco:
lol. grin funny trend...
I respect those my IBO brothers when it comes to hustling...
na so them sell h7 wey him temperature dey rise up to 108°F and it suddenly crash...take heart bro.
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by armadeo(m): 6:14am On Feb 22, 2015
Lol.

You can't con an honest man. 1st rule of scam artists.

Your girl was greedy simple and thought she was getting a bargain which was profitable to her. Guess what, when something is too good to be true it usually is false.

Take heart shit happens, lesson learnt now move in with life

1 Like

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 6:16am On Feb 22, 2015
Adewunmi84:
Is the phone not working at all or it is a fufu?If it is working,I can help u to trace the guy..It is Kunle elegushi that do that kind of deal.Contact me on 08050893744(whatsapp) so that we take neccessary steps.I have already reported your case to Denge who is the area father in computer village.Don't worry.U wl get ur money bck but it may not complete nd u wl get ur exchanged fone also.But,we wl nt hand over the guy who sold d fone for ur gf.. Just hit me up n let's chat..
d fone works just dat its android dats on d fone, will messaage u on watsapp
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by bisi16(m): 6:20am On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:
daats d prob. Its not aa shop. Its all d road side guys
So long as it's road side boys, Bros 4get it
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by sekzy99(m): 6:24am On Feb 22, 2015
Tnks u all. Dnt crucify d poor gal alone cos i was dre too
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by generalissimo(m): 6:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Pishures or idonbilivit cheesy
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Ralphlauren(m): 6:36am On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:
Tnks u all. Dnt crucify d poor gal alone cos i was dre too

Liar grin Why are you trying to defend her now? grin

However, if that's true, then both of you are real mugus. grin if boyfriend isn't smart and girlfriend isn't smart. . . lipsrsealed talk about blind leading the blind lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by adepiero: 6:36am On Feb 22, 2015
This is what happens when people believe they are smart, they end up getting played.

After all the shouts that if you must buy anything in Lagos, always get it from a verified source (online/shop) but ur gf went to a street urchin. thank God she got a fake iPhone 5s! back in the day she would have bought FUFU. lol

3 Likes

Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 22, 2015
Road side guys? Nothing can be done sorry.
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by ebode(m): 6:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Tell your girl friend I said " welcome to Lagos".
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by slap1(m): 6:40am On Feb 22, 2015
Must she use an iPhone?
Re: Phone Fraud At Computer Village, Ikeja by adepiero: 6:40am On Feb 22, 2015
sekzy99:
d fone works just dat its android dats on d fone, will messaage u on watsapp
Msg that guy and you'll get scammed again. you and GEJ be family member? common sense no dey your head

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leaked Photos Show Apple’s Final Iphone X Plus & 6.1-inch Iphone Designs / Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? / What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.