Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) (58512 Views)

Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) / Nigerians Are Eating Too Much Rice! / Why Instant Noodles May Be Destroying Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by blaze2cool(m): 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
1. Nutrient Absorption : Noodles inhibit the absorption of nutrients for the children under 5.

2. Cancer : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Styrofoam’, is a cancer causing agent.

3. Miscarriage : Women who are Eating instant noodles during their pregnancy causes miscarriage, because it affect the development of a foetus.

4. Junk Food : instant noodles are enriched with full of carbohydrates,but no vitamins, fiber and minerals. This makes the instant noodles considered as a junk food.

5. Sodium : Instant noodles are power packed with high amounts of sodium. Excess consumption of sodium leads to heart disease, stroke, hypertension and kidney damage.

6. MSG : Monosodium Glutamate is used to enhance the flavour of instant noodles. People who are allergic to MSG consume it as part of their diet, then they end up suffering from headaches, facial flushing, pain, burning sensations.

7. Overweight : Eating Noodles is the leading cause of obesity. Noodles contains fat and large amounts of sodium, which causes water retention in the body and surely it leads to overweight, and obesity leads to heart problems.

8. Digestion : Instant noodles are bad for digestive system. Regular consumption of instant noodles causes irregular bowl movements and bloating.

9. Propylene Glycol : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Propylene Glycol” which has a anti-freeze property. This ingredient is used because it prevents the noodles from drying by retaining moisture. It weakens the immune system of our body. It is easily absorbed by the body and it accumulates in the kidneys, heart and liver. It causes abnormalities and damage to those areas.

10. Metabolism : Regular consumption of instant noodles affect the body’s metabolism, because of the chemical substances like additives, coloring and preservatives inside the noodles.
Please share to others, you can’t know all things so try to reach others. Thanks.

http://inspiredyouthng..de/2015/02/oh-my-goodness-10-reasons-you-should.html?m=1

25 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Akkord4gov: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lobatan
I think have heard a research that women are d highest victim of cancer.Too much of indomie and we dey tell dem,they won't change because that is the only food they can cook better.Ask your gf to cook amala and vegetable for u,u go hear story.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by kent79: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
This one must reach FP ooo cos its educative

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by DesChyko: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
No proof? No causative ingredient? No interactions?

Silly!

30 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by blaze2cool(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
DesChyko:
No proof? No causative ingredient? No interactions?

Silly!
OLODO u will not learn now later u will say u didnt know about it (lobish)

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by DesChyko: 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
blaze2cool:
OLODO u will not learn now later u will say u didnt know about it (lobish)

Don't be foolish, my friend. Do you think Nairaland is a gathering of kindergarten kids where you just recite whatever comes out of 'wherever you got it from' and expect everyone to nod along?
If you can't post a viable research without 'copy and paste', then buzz off!

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by barbstee(m): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
K
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by blaze2cool(m): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
DesChyko:

Don't be foolish, my friend. Do you think Nairaland is a gathering of kindergarten kids where you just recite whatever comes out of 'wherever you got it from' and expect everyone to nod along?
If you can't post a viable research without 'copy and paste', then buzz off!
But like serously not withstanding ur level of undersanding do u think it is everbody that knows the facts about the TOPIC ? despite its copy and past as u mentioned, this might be new to somebody and i tell u i am not just coming across it for the fist time so just decided to share and as for you stop forming too know.OLODO

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nothing wil stop me 4rm eating my noodles. angry thanks 4 d lecture anyway.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by kodded(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Nothing wil stop me 4rm eating my noodles. angry thanks 4 d lecture anyway.
SUPPORT

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by DesChyko: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
blaze2cool:
But like serously not withstanding ur level of undersanding do u think it is everbody that knows the facts about the TOPIC ? despite its copy and past as u mentioned, this might be new to somebody and i tell u i am not just coming across it for the fist time so just decided to share and as for you stop forming too know.OLODO

If you're not documenting the details of a viable research, buzz off. That's how enemies of progress are operating, spreading rumours about a budding business. It's not about 'too know'. It's about purging Nigeria of her level of illiteracy.
Below is one of the reasons why you must verify things for yourself before 'copying and pasting'. I googled your extremely dangerous '9. Propylene Glycol' and this is what I came across.

..in general, glycols are non-corrosive, have very low volatility and very low toxicity

So, before you paste that news, take your time to verify its credibility.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by chimimi(f): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Indomie instant noodles!Tastes Great....hmmmmm,can't say no! kiss

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by blaze2cool(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
DesChyko:

If you're not documenting the details of a viable research, buzz off. That's how enemies of progress are operating, spreading rumours about a budding business. It's not about 'too know'. It's about purging Nigeria of her level of illiteracy.
Guy like seriously i will tell u again u think u know too much because if u read and make research u will definitely know more about the health risk of eating too much instant noddles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Genea(f): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
Bros dats our daily bread in d university #unilag

10 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by blaze2cool(m): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
Bros dats our daily bread in d university #unilag
So you thinks its for u alone......i saw the post some months back on one of al this health sites so i stumbled on it again today and i decided to share.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by countsparrow: 6:36am On Feb 22, 2015
chimimi:
Indomie instant noodles!Tastes Great....hmmmmm,can't say no! kiss

Please I am a fisherman, can I make use of dat net u are wearing grin

17 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by chimimi(f): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2015
Please I am a fisherman, can I make use of dat net u are wearing grin[/quote]. Poor Fisherman,stay away 4rm my golden net grin!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Genea(f): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2015
blaze2cool:
So you thinks its for u alone......i saw the post some months back on one of al this health sites so i stumbled on it again today and i decided to share.
mmmmm ok
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
@ op thanks for the info

salt is unhealthy
sugar is dangerous
groundnut/veg oil is unhealthy
red meat is a killer
smoked fish is bad
bush meat na ebola
white rice no longer good
Lunch meats, smoked meats, bacon, sausage and other processed meats Kills
Refined flour, found in cakes, cookies and snack foods kills u too
All fast foods,cake frosting,Microwave Popcorn,Pancakes,packaged cookies
Yogurt,Ketchup,cereals,frozen meals
alcohol is dangerous
smoking kills
too much tv/computer screens affect the sight
sex is dangerous;even with protection
coffee,tea,soda the list is endless..all get coma

na wetin man go do now,i like instant noodles but i think the key here is moderation cos if we say make we just dey follow everything when them talk life no go sweet again oo

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by deife(m): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wow! Thanks a bunch OP. Mods please Frontpage.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Aitee1: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
sad angry
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by igbsam(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
I only come here to look at profile pictures

Someone should please tag Doyin Okukpe and Femi Fani Kayode......Maybe Aya Fayose too, but I'm sure that one dey add Sk join his own to spice it up.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by blemon44(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
are you a doctor

why are you doing this to the company

did they reject your CV

19 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by shadelek(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
This one na gobe. Waiting we go dey chop now coz na noodles fast past faa.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Alexgeneration(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Interesting
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by mcdokwe(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
ok
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Coldfeet(f): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Maggi 2 minute noodle

Indomie noodles

Chikki noodles

Mimee noodles

Cherie noodles

Tummy tummy noodles

O! Noodles

Golden penny noodles

Dangote noodles

Uno noodles

Nickus nickus noodles

Sun yum noodles!

I have eaten all the above mentioned here in Nigeria not to mention those I ate abroad.

The best thing to happen in the instant food industry is NOODLES! can't go a week without eating one

Substitute the seasoning which contains msg for nchanwu! (basil leave) and add onions ,carrots,tomatoes and any protein of your choice and you are good to go.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by ShakurM(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
How I go do this remaining 35pieces now angry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by kevoh(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Una want collect Bachelor main food from us again?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nonsense

If this is true as the claimed, Nafdac would have banned all noodles.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
[size=20pt]THIS IS FOR D LADIES OUTDERE,......WE GUYZ DONT DO NOODLES, WE REAL NIGAZZ TAKE ORIGIN AND SHAWAMA[/size]
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Stop Eating Too much Instant Noodles (must See) by hayoakins(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bad market for Indomie, honeywell and co grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning / The New Yam I Bought 2000 Naira From My Customer With Abeg / Various Ghanaian Dishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.