Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (266453 Views)

How Old School Boys Write Letters To Girls In The 70s+80s / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Johniky19(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Lol. *smiles*
so funny,
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by chaberry(m): 11:41am On Feb 23, 2015
BreezyRita:

Chaberry petroleum Jelly
BabyRita am gonna need one, how should i go about it?
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by donsmarte(m): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2015
missjenny i knw u haven't been thinking abt me,so am here 2 free ur mind.(hope its works).
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Droidbot: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
brito:

You can say that again

Baby girl I would liked to carry u out some days. I will get back on you later sha. Am Busy in work
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Droidbot: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:

You need serious orientation!

Shut up for there! He's talked the truth. Girls loved money pass the guy sef
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Droidbot:

Baby girl I would liked to carry u out some days. I will get back on you later sha. Am Busy in work

Haha , you think I'll fall for that? C'mon be serious
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Droidbot: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]
brito:

Haha , you think I'll fall for that? C'mon be serious

I now your types. I have to tried harder
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Droidbot:
[size=8pt][/size]

I now your types. I have to tried harder

yes and better , who falls for cheap talk?

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
I got over a hundred email this week from guys who want to know "how to talk to a girl"...

...and today i am going to address that question..

These 3 ways of talking to girls that i am about to pour on your laps always work like magic, every single time. with just these three ways of talking to girls you can get them to become addicted to you, always come around you and basically love to be around you like crazy. Turn it up just a bit, use it on your dream girl and you will have her sending you love texts like her life depends on it

Go through these strategies then ask any girl around you weather they work and my guess is that they would give you a resounding yes.

Before i go into the strategies let me quickly tell you why these strategies work.

stay with me

Here is the thing;

- One; girls always get guys coming around them - every single time. walk through a girl's Facebook inbox and you will be marveled at the tons of unread messages in it. In real life, same thing happens - they get approached by guys all the time. an average girl gets approached by at least two guys every week or two guys everyday if she is pretty (that's 4 guys every week)

This attention gets to a girl's head, she starts feeling like a prize and when that happens shakara steps in.

- Two; Girls are bombarded by loads and loads of boring guys everyday. it can be tiring, trust me - what they do is to filter away the boring guys and focus on the more interesting ones.

If girls don't like talking to you long in real life and in social media then it means you are not communicating with them in these three ways i am about to reveal. If girls always give you "k" and "lol" on social media, it is not because they are rude - it is because you are plain boring (that is the painful truth). but here is the good news, you can change how you communicate with girls and become a more attractive guy by using this 3 strategies

here they are -

1. Teasing
2. Sarcasm
3. Bedroom talk

#1. Teasing:

Some guys can be a big nightmare to girls. what girls hate like crazy is a guy who keeps asking tons and tons of question when they discuss with them. questions like: "how was your day", "have you eaten", "hope your day was good", "hope you are fine"

all in one chat/conversation.

This is boring, it bores the hell out of girls.

You have to be more interesting than that if you want that girl to find you interesting. You have to flirt with her using the teasing strategy.

how does this work?

simple - teasing basically means to make fun of a girl in a playful way.

let me give you practical examples - Instead of coming to a girls Facebook Picture and commenting with "Beautiful Picture" (which is boring - every guy does it), You could flip this around and comment instead with - "Comot here joor, you are too sexxxy for my liking, i can't date someone like you."

To a guy, a talk like this is silly (i know) but to a girl it works like magic. (Try it right now, go on Facebook and try it out under a girl's picture and watch her reaction).

More examples - You could call up a girl and instead of asking her "did you think of me?" (which is as boring as hell and makes her feel like you are begging to be thought of), the best way to start the conversation is to playfully say - "I know you've been thinking about me all day so i am here to free your mind" *smile* "how are you". The reason why this works on girls is that it:

- makes you different from other guys who are boring
- Makes you appear confident.
- Makes you more attractive because by making fun of her you give her the impression that you are not trying to impress her like other guys do (and nothing is as attractive to girls as a guy who doesn't try to impress them like a puppy)

Now note; it doesn't matter what you say but how you say it. someone can say the above things and it will seem like he is arrogant while another person would say the exact same thing and it would work like a magnetic magic on a girl. so the right way to tease a girl is to always make fun of her with a smile. it doesn't mean saying nasty things to her; the right way to tease is to always make it seem like you are playing around with your little sister.

for more on how to tease a girl and the right ways to go about it so as to make her see you as a potential boyfriend in minutes, that is where my e-book comes in (see my profile for a picture of it), in it i went into very deep details on how to tease your way into a girl's heart - no matter how tough or hard to get she is (to get the e-book you can add the number above on watsapp and send your messages to it or call the number on my profile).

PS: will continue with the other two strategies in my next posts on this thread. stay tuned. meanwhile you can visit my website (see my profile)

Stay tuned.

waooo, i hope all guys read this, beacause most times i feel like never to pick some guys phone.
the questiona are alawys,
have you eating
wen did u come back
have u taken ur bath
did u have light
blablablabla.
most times i loose control, and will just terminate the call.
or sometimes i will be so pissed, and i will simply tell the person that his questions are "objectiveless"
GUYS TRY TO BE MORE CREATIVE, WITH LITTLE SENSE OF HUMOUR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by bishop12780838: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
guy d thing dey work ooo... i dey wait for the other 2 abeg
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by nobosaba(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
chaberry:
BabyRita am gonna need one, how should i go about it?

will love to have it too please
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by LewisO: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
chiibekee:
not my fault man
So who's fault woman? I didn't get u.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by iamblisz(m): 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
@Charlesnnaji, guess wat . the stuff worked o. the babe just delete my comment and later went to my profile and liked my picture Lol . how awkward. she dnt even knw me , I just dey look for trouble nee
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by CharlesNneji1: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
iamblisz:
@Charlesnnaji, guess wat . the stuff worked o. the babe just delete my comment and later went to my profile and liked my picture Lol . how awkward. she dnt even knw me , I just dey look for trouble nee

Na so, bro
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
iamblisz:

testimony time!
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by obiisaboy: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chi dis tinz dey work lyk fire.......... Comot
here joor, you are too sexxxy for my liking, i can't date someone like
you."...

Na so she reply me "Y'
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Sexystella: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
shocked why are you exposing us na?
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by chaberry(m): 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
nobosaba:

will love to have it too please
Oboy! Find your own level oo
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
elantraceey:
It just depends on the timing .
when be your own timing? embarassed
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

bros you never post how to approach babe for road ooo you say today o
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Redoil:
as in how?
nevermind.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by CharlesNneji1: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wonderlands:

bros you never post how to approach babe for road ooo you say today o

will do that in another thread, this one already too long
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

will do that in another thread, this one already too long

ok o bros, I dey wait o
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Beatsbyx: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Come on guys. He's right about all what he said. Except that there's more than just 3 ways to tame the ladies. And believe me. Money is doesn't tame them. Think of money as just a codine. They're you're while the money is taking effect. But once the codine finishes, them go wake up and say "what the ff... I'm outta here"

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op the things you wrote are already known by some people. The teasing part you related to using the FBK who doesn't know about that. Even that sarcasm you talked about is known. Your write up is nice but I still didn't find anything new in it which am not yet aware of . With your thread what do we stand to gain positively in terms of bettering our life. Or is it just to keep running around girls,in order to gain their attention. I guess there is more to life than presenting a guide just to get a girl. Educate us more in things about the future and the right plans to take and not about getting a girl's notice.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Redoil: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
nevermind.
it seems you are still angry with me
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Redoil:
it seems you are still angry with me
nope. I just don't wanna chat with u.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Redoil: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
nope. I just don't wanna chat with u.
it is well
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by soulfood(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
stardom call to djs.....Great Music and djs for Events

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by ifihearam: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
hope you nor be scam oooo
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by CharlesNneji1: 12:13am On Feb 24, 2015
Read My new article: "How To stop a girl you like, talk to her and get her number in minutes" here: www.nairaland.com/2163678/how-stop-girl-like-talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.