Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,285 members, 7,780,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:38 PM

Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings (15669 Views)

Nigeria Breweries To Intensify Local Raw Materials Sourcing For Improved Earning / i Will Give 3 Nairalanders My Life Changing Import Guide For Free. Ends In Hrs!! / Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings by rednuth(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2015
please what do3s this mean?

first corner 3way

chelsea 1.96
barca 2.20 ..

if I go with chelsea 1.96. how does that mean? and maybe fulltime corner was chelsea 9 barca 3
Re: Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings by Switpal(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2015
uprigtd:
Wow, it gives me joy to know smart people are learning from me.

*** Sips Alomo, jumia should just deliver my bottle of beer on time, sips alomo again***

Ehen, this afternoon... Am going to move next to BETTING MARKETS.

The key to successful sports betting is in gaining a regular
edge over the bookmakers which will culminate in
consistent profits. Yesterday, while so many folks were crying over the loss of Barcelona and Chelsea's unimaginable draw at the bridge despite their miserably low odds (1.09 for Barca win & 1.30 for chelsea to win) some other punters were all grin and cheers as their stake was on other markets (options).

Okay what do I mean by MARKET?
Market in sports betting simply means options. Online bookmakers tend to offer a huge selection of betting
markets (options) on every single match, often giving their customers a choice between more than 100 betting options per game.
Popular betting markets include:
**Winner (home, draw, away),
**Booking Points
**Over/under (goals),
**Over/under (cards)
**Asian handicaps (+1 -1, +2 -2)
** 1-10mins outcome (Draw, 1st or 2nd team)
** Halftime result
**Correct score,
**First goalscorer,
**Half-time result and many more,
with the bettors (you and I) given a courtesy of choosing the one that they believe offers the best value.

The punter (you and I) can choose whether he wants to place single bet on one of the markets or combine (accumulate) several of them with a promise of bigger returns.
good
Re: Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings by godoluwa(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2015
BEATDABOOKIES:
send a mail to okoya.monsuru@gmail.com
if u nid any info on how to make money on sport betting
that is the screenshot of my 101000 i withdraw on saturday below
MONSURU?

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings by bsbability(m): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=rednuth post=31021226][/quote

Ok
Re: Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings by uprigtd: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2015
rednuth:
please what do3s this mean?

first corner 3way

chelsea 1.96
barca 2.20 ..

if I go with chelsea 1.96. how does that mean? and maybe fulltime corner was chelsea 9 barca 3

Sorry for the late reply (had a very busy monday).

As the name of the market (first corner) implies, it simply means WHICH TEAM WILL HAVE THE FIRST CORNER, so your concern should be focused on the team that is most likely to have the first corner kick of the match.

Understood?
Re: Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings by uprigtd: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2015
Today I'll dwell on HIGHEST MOST SCORING HALF.

What is the 'Highest Scoring Half' Market?

Highest Scoring Half

The “Highest Scoring Half” bet option allows the punter
to bet on which half will have the most goals.
This will be the total goals from both teams.

If Fulham is playing Sunderland, the market options are:
1. FvS 1st HALF
2. FvS 2nd HALF
3. FvS EQUAL
Therefore if the first half ends 2-0, and the end result of the
game at 90 minutes is 2-1, this means that there were 2
goals scored in the 1st half, and 1 in the 2nd half. Therefore
the FvS 1st HALF option will be the winning option.
If the first half ends 1-0, and the end result of the game at 90 minutes is 3-2, this means that there was 1 goal scored in
the 1st half, and 4 in the 2nd half.
Therefore the FvS 2ns HALF option will be the winning option.

If the score at the end of the first half is 2-1, and the end of
the game is 4-2, this means there were 3 goals in the first
half and three goals in the second half. This means that the
winning market will be FvS EQUAL as there were 3 goals
scored in both halves.
Re: Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings by redvektor(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Boss we day wait oh drop ur tactics dem na
Re: Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings by abistar(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
Pls can any 1 explain dis 2 me . Singles 4 comb, double 6 com, triple 4 comb, yankee 11 comb, lucky 15 comb. I really nid 2 knw dese.
Re: Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings by rednuth(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
uprigtd:

Sorry for the late reply (had a very busy monday).

As the name of the market (first corner) implies, it simply means WHICH TEAM WILL HAVE THE FIRST CORNER, so your concern should be focused on the team that is most likely to have the first corner kick of the match.

Understood?

thats not my question. I mean wen they say first corner 3way.. is it still same as who plays first corner in the match? coz the odds varies from each other.
Re: Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings by richesng(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Do you think any one really have the real formula for winning? I think everyone is just gambling. It may be YES or NO depending on mother luck

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings by uprigtd: 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
rednuth:

thats not my question. I mean wen they say first corner 3way.. is it still same as who plays first corner in the match? coz the odds varies from each other.

YES!!!
Re: Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings by goodbay: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
@uprigtd. can u coach me on sport betting? cos am really interested in sport betting.Do u base here in lagos? u can mail me baysuccess29yahoo.com
Re: Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings by uprigtd: 8:25am On Mar 17, 2015
goodbay:
@uprigtd. can u coach me on sport betting? cos am really interested in sport betting.Do u base here in lagos? u can mail me baysuccess29yahoo.com

Sorry am not based in Lagos.
Re: Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings by abistar(m): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
K
Re: Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings by ucheloco: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2015
Good morning to you all, and God bless you all.
my question is on corner handicap, after adding and subtracting and the result is equal what will be the outcome
for example -2.5/+2.5
chelsea vs aston villa
then ends at 5 for chelsea and 2 for aston
5-3=2
2+3=5
finally 5:5
what will be the out come
Re: Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings by ucheloco: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2015
i'm sorry I was wrong in my calculation
chelsea 5, aston 2
-3, +3
=2,5
aston wins
for the draw question
if it had been
chelsea 6, aston 0
handicap option for corner chosen was
-2.5/+2.5
6-3=3, 0+3 =3
final result becomes 3:3
which becomes draw, how will it be decided
Re: Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings by diqo(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
KK
Re: Football Betting Guide For Improved Winnings by Ogbeniayo(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
goodbay:
if you can stake higher you can get games from me. Trust me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ishieke Market In Ebonyi State Burnt To Ashes / How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.