Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,255 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:17 PM

"P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C (6182 Views)

Cabal Ruling Nigeria As Buhari Misses FEC Meeting Again- PDP / Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons / Buhari Ruling Nigeria With Medieval Mindset, Says Prof Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
We have been hearing that PDP wrecked Nigeria for almost 16 years. I have taken my time to probe into the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation to see whether or not the "Change" Agents who forms members of the APÇPCO are "fresh intellectuals" or they have had one or two roles to play in Nigeria's decay by serving under "PDP" since 1999. Here is what I found out after probing into the list www.thecable.ng/atiku-tinubu-named-buhari-campaign-team
1. Alh Atiku Abubakar Vice Chairman North,
Vice President 1999-2007(PDP)

2. Governor Chibuike Amaechi Secretary/
Director General
PDP Speaker RSHA under the failed administration of Peter Odili. PDP Governor(2007-2013)

3. Dr. S Jaja Council Member
Fmr PDP Deputy National Chairman

4. Prince T. Momoh Council Member
PDP(1999), ANPP(2003),CPC(2011), APC(till date)

5. Sen O. Izunaso Council Member
Reps PDP(1999-2007), Senator PDP(2007-2011)

6. Sen L. Shuaibu Council Member
Senator ANPP(1999-2007), PDP Gov Candidate for Zamfara(2007) Served Under PDP President Yaradua(2009-2010)

7. Chief S. Oni Council Member
PDP Ekiti Gov (2007-2010)

8. Gov. R Kwakwanso Council Member
PDP Gov (1999-2003), Def Min(2003-2007),PDP Gov(2011-2013)

9. Chief B. Akande Council Member
AD Gov Osun (1999-2003). Defeated as incumbent

10. Chief A. Ogbegie Council Member
(Not much is known about him)

11. Chief John Oyegun , Deputy Chairman
Council Member Chairman, APC
(Supported the Government of National Unity of Yaradua against Buhari in 2007)

13. Sen A. Adamu Council Member
PDP Nasarawa Gov(1999-2007), PDP BoT Secretary(2008-2011), PDP Senator(2011-2013)

14. Gov. A. Ahmed Council Member Governor,Kwara State
PDP Commissioner(2003-2011),PDP Kwara Gov(2011-2013)

15. Gov. R. Okorocha Council Member
PDP Special Adviser Under President Obasanjo

16. Sen Chris Ngige Council Member
PDP Anambra Gov(2003-2006)

17. Sen. G Akume Council Member,
PDP Benue Gov(1999-2007), PDP Senator(2007-2011)

18. Sen. B. Saraki Council Member
PDP Kwara Gov(2003-2011), PDP Senator(2011-2013)

19. Sen D. Goje Council Member
PDP Min of State for Power(1999-2002), PDP Gombe Gov(2003-2011), PDP Senator(2011-2013)

20. Sen A. Yarima Council Member
(God bless our infant daughters)

21. Alh K. Baraje Council Member
PDP Strongman 1998-2013. PdP Nat Secretary(2008-11)

22. Rt. Hon A Tambuwal Council Member
Speaker, House of Representatives
ANPP-DPP-ANPP-PDP(2007-2014)

23. Chief Audu Ogbeh Deputy Director
Coordination
PDP National Chairman(2001-2005)

24. Gov Aliyu Wamakko Council Member,
PDP Sokoto Gov (2007-2013)

25. Garba Shehu Director, Media and Publicity
Spokesman PDP VP Atiku(1999-2007)

26. Hon Sokonte Davies Director, Admin &Finance
PDP REP 2011-2013.

27. General Dambazau Director, Security
Was the Chief of Army Staff that ordered for Military deployment without notifying Acting President Jonathan in 2010. He was part of the Turai Yaraadua cabal.
http://saharareporters.com/real-news/sr-
headlines/5284-turai-coup-detat-how-turai-yaradua-
seized-power.html

28. Dasuki Jalo(Youth Mobilisation)
PDP Gombe SA(2003-2004), PDP LGA Chairman(2003-2008)

Additionally, Chief Barnabas Germade a Former PDP Boss Ùnder Obasanjo is a Senatoral Candidate of APC in Benue.

Olusegun Obasanjo that was asked by the APC to "Navigate" the Change was the PDP President between 1999-2007.

Hon Bello Mansari who was speaker of House of Reps during the inglorious tenure of Obasanjo/Atiku, is the APC Gov Candidate in Katsina State.

Fellow Nigerians, what moral justification does these men have to heap the whole PDP 15 years of leadership failure on President Goodluck Jonathan?

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Usually, Campaign Organisation members do form the nucleus of the victorious party. As such, what else does these people have to offer beyond the chant of "Change" if brought to power considering that they have been part of leadership failure (with some playing leading roles) since 1999? Whither the scream of #Change?

NB: The Original write-up is not copy and paste, it specifically deals with the members of APC Campaign Organisation. I put it in quote to aid easy reading.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by UnknownT: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Viewing this topic: Amaechi(m), Tinubu(m), Donphilophus(m), Ngeneukwenu(f), Oyegun(m), Ngige(m), Osinbajo(m), ibimsemintari(f), elrufai(m)

12 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by politricks: 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
So are you just learning about this now or the 'Singing Syndrome' is still affecting you?

21 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by lolababe331e: 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
PDP posters and all these copy and paste things undecided can't count how many times I have seen this same gist on nairaland angry

10 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by AriDsexy(f): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
barcanista:
Usually, Campaign Organisation members do form the nucleus of the victorious party. As such, what else does these people have to offer beyond the chant of "Change" if brought to power considering that they have been part of leadership failure (with some playing leading roles) since 1999? Whither the scream of #Change?

Thank you joor....the change they keep screaming about,even them do not know if their supporter would bring the desired change.My opinion.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Clemzzz:
In your own reasoning,do you think you make any sense
Maybe I'm not. The purpose of the thread is to ascertain whether or not the APC really know what they are saying by accusing Jonathan led-PDP of destroying Nigeria since 1999.

16 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
politricks:
So are you just learning about this now or the 'Singing Syndrome' is still affecting you?
This is not copy and paste. This specifically deals wÍth members of APC PresideÑtial Campaign Organisation. It is my original write-up

16 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by gen2briz(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Na wetin happen to my comment.
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Gboliwe: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Haven't we harped this long enough? Those who have eyes are seeing, those with ears can hear. It is unfortunately, only the blind who may want to sell the "change" mantra as APC.

I was listening to the APC gubernatorial candidate in AKS talking on radio how that the present administration was useless and people needed to vote "change". A caller called in and asked him "you were commissioner in this state in 2007, you were SSG in 2011 up until June 2013 when you were sacked. You have been a stakeholder in this administration and the one before it, what moral obligation do you have to castigate it?" The mini-fool kept running in circles amd couldn't answer the question. At some point the presenter had to caution him on his choice of words, reminding him he was live on air and shouldn't get angry.

They can only deceive those they want to. If I wasn't sold out body, spirit and soul to Jonathan, I'd rather vote Kowa or SDP than touch APC with a 10ft pole.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by opiaoku: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Clemzzz:

Yes he's making sense

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Topeakintola: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
ok this is eye opening

2 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by opiaoku: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
politricks:

Face the topic or Bleep off

13 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by opiaoku: 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Seun ngwakwe obinoscopy

This deserves frontpage

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by OKDnigeria: 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
APC is a fraud.

And what is buhari, the Mr "integrity" doing in d mist of these wolves? His anticorruption toga is questionable

12 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by egift(m): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
The Change that is coming is unstoppable. No scheme, threat or personal attacks brandished by this failed administration and their will ever distract Nigerians from turning a new leaf this this season.

I-Have-Decided. Nigerians are United. Sai Buhari. God bless Nigeria.

25 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by politricks: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
opiaoku:

Face the topic or Bleep off

3 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by UnknownT: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
opiaoku:

Yes he's making sense
opiaoku, longest time! How is hiredassasin? grin

1 Like

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by talktimi(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Clemzzz:
remove that block occupying where your brain is supposed to be smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by lyntiffany(f): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
I keep on saying this that these men are recycled old rouges,scoundrels,rascals,scamps,deceitful,unprincipled and unreliable persons. All we need is to press permanent delete button come march and they will surface no more.

5 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
AriDsexy:

Thank you joor....the change they keep screaming about,even them do not know if their supporter would bring the desired change.My opinion.

1 Like

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Odehfamily(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Yeah.. PDP have been ruling for so long.. Today they will say we will stabilize Power Supply ;come to take a good look at it: from 1999 till date, if the trillions of Naira been spent in Electricity in Nigeria is been spent in a country that have never experienced Power supply before, I don't think they will ever experienced light-Out..

Everyday, if Jonathan wants to show what he has being doing for the past 6years.. he will start shouting "we brought back railways " .... Please can anyone just challenged me by telling me that he has entered any of those trains shown on AIT or NTA then, were is the so called Trains for 4years... for your information, he is boasting with the bilateral "LOAN" he had with Chinese.. you ma you know CHINA PHONES naa.. no be untill I tell you.. Jonathan can never complete that Railway Nigerian boast of in the 1980s now in this our era.. where a Women can steal millions of Naira to buy for herself Bullet proof cars.. I rest ma case..
I urge you guys to vote for Buhari and Professor.. they are going to try their best.. I know that Soldiers are tried of standing on the Highway.. they need a change... Even 2pac also said "Let's change the way we Think "..

8 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
lyntiffany:
I keep on saying this that these men are recycled old rouges,scoundrels,rascals,scamps,deceitful,unprincipled and unreliable persons. All we need is to press permanent delete button come march and they will surface no more.
Perhaps change is when you hide behind General Buhari, waving brooms and chanting "Change".

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Kagarko(m): 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
And so what?

If you are in a car and the driver is wreckless do you sit down in the car and continue the journey?

At a point the wise passengers will drop from the vehicle. Thats exactly what does wisemen did.

Now i see this guy want to follow pdp and get his share of the N20B meant for campaign.

Your propagander isnt as sweet as the truth you say about the cluelessness of this govt which even the blind feels.

Better return to the path of honour.

Good name is better than silver and gold.

We Are In APC cos of the strong conviction that it will bring about the desired change we have been yearning for including you BARCANISTA.

9 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by OKDnigeria: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
egift:
Cluelessness is infectious. The Change that is coming is unstoppable. No scheme, threat or personal attacks brandished by this failed administration will distract Nigerians from turning a new leaf this this season.

I-Have-Decided. Nigerians are United. Sai Buhari. God bless Nigeria.

You have decided for failure.

9 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by lyntiffany(f): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
barcanista:
Perhaps change is when you hide behind General Buhari, waving brooms and chanting "Change".
no change is when you leave the cowdung master's party APC and join the best transparent party PDP then you have truly changed.
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by egift(m): 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
OKDnigeria:
APC is a fraud.

And what is buhari, the Mr "integrity" doing in d mist of these wolves? His anticorruption toga is questionable

@BOLD:
If you expect APC as a party, to get their members and those who will vote for them from Planet Mars, then you are really suffering more than the observable symptoms indicate.

It is the same Nigerians you are seeing to day that can Change the deplorable condition of Nigeria. Nigeria as a nation only have one problem - LEADERSHIP. And in Buhari we have a man who will fill that void. No matter how low you consider this nation, we have the capacity to be all we want.

With Buhari as President, what Nigerians are saying is a Enough is Enough. We unite and say NO to weakness, corruption, anti-masses policies, lootocacy, incompetence, cluelessness, ignorance, un-productivity, insecurity, unemployment, etc. On May 29th 2015, with Buhari as President, Nigerians will be making bold to draw line to that.

Nigeria Needs You. Support the Mass-Movement for Change. Sai Buhari.

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-XBKT_CcAAlsJo.jpg:large[/img]

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visit To US: The Intelligent Question We All Failed To Ask. / SupportMeToLead To Hold Mock Elections To Produce Capable Youths / "Insecurity": Benue Government Bans All Inter, Intra Political Gatherings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.