Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Make Money Online In Nigeria (724 Views)

The World’s Largest Floating Solar Power Plant Just Went Online In China / Kitchens Online In UK / Kitchens For Sale Online In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Good evening all!

I have decided, to share with you all the top 5 ways of making money online. That pays a whole lot of money.

We have
-I M (internet Marketing)
-A M ( Affiliate Marketing)
-B G ( Bloging)
-B S ( Bulk sms)
-W B ( Web Designing)

These are the top five means of earning cash online today online. Will simply break it down for you starting from the first to the fifth.

1- I'm ( Internet Marketing)::
when I say internet marketing It simply means selling of your products/brand and rendering ur service to others eiher offline/online. All you need to do is to create a simple website, containing the products and its description and its possitive effects and how 100% trustworthy it is. And also assure them of returning back their money if it didn't work out as prescribed on the simple website you created. U can as well as get an e commerce websites just like www.jumia.com / / www.aliexpress.com etc! You can allow sellers to market/sell their products to buyers using your e commerce platform I.e websites. If a seller sells any product u will get your own percent on every sell made by a seller. Note: its advisable to get one particular website for your product. And each product should have its own website that is sales page.

2- A M ( Affiliate Marketing)::
mostly used by blog and website owners. All you need to do is visit all these top sites sign up for their affiliate programs. And start advertising the affiliate/ referral link presented to you either on your website,blog,forum or social networks such as facebook/twitter or whatsapp.even bbm. Depending on how many contacts you get.

3- B G( Blogging)::
aha! Blogging is the third one. So many go into blogging for fun but at a time it pays even more than normal business. Ok see the deal here. As u can see Nairaland is selling ads space? U can get yourself a website built by a standard and well skilled acquired website designer like me. Lols. And do all the necessary configurations on it. Inclusive of the traffic. U can sign up for google adsense , adynamo, promo, and a lot of them. U can even add the affiliate marketing banner to ur website. As a website owner you can easily organise seminar with the influence of your website.

4- B S ( Bulk Sms):: another hot strategy for making money. Who hasn't heard of Bulk sms? Well for those who haven't. You can just goto any bulk sms service provider purchase an sms unit. And resell or send bulk sms for clients. Somehow difficult but easy to go with if you are familiar with the system. Advice: don't jump into this on your own meet a prof on the biz or get yourself a mento to guide you. And you also be smilling at your bank acc. Its a cool biz. You can send sms for church, events, companies , organisations etc... Depending on how you advertise yourself. All for these

5- W B( Web Designing):: lols lols lols. This is where I have to introduce myself a little bit. Am not doing this to advertise myself, but if am. I think I deserve the credit for posting this thread. Ok let's roll. Designing of website pays a whole lot more than you even imagine. Am a living testimony. All you need here is just to meet someone who is into the line to teach you how to design a website. The truth you need to know is these. Nowadays every business needs to has a face on the internet. And there is only one way to do that. And that is by designing a website for it. Jumia/konga are business organisations that has put their platform on the internet. You can design a website without coding anything. Check out the websites on my signature I built it on my own without any coding. After learning it. Get yourself a domain name and web hosting. Create a portfolio for your brand and you will be getting web design proposal every week. If not everyday. And the truth of it they will also be renewing their payments annually. And you know what that stands for.

Thanks! As you read this. Hope you put it in practise. Stop wasting your precious time and mb visiting the web without making any profit or tangible thing out of it. Just act now. I can so put you through if you are interested tho!
Am Michael! A K A Mr south! CEO and owner of Nairaguide Web Design Studio
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria by ddddon(m): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
sir plz am interested In yours services especially website designing. I need someone to help me in developing my site.

this is my number 08031391676 ( Whatsapp enabled )

and this is my email. arinzeesomnofu@gmail.com

but you can post your contact here and I will definitely reach
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 22, 2015
ddddon:
sir plz am interested In yours services especially website designing. I need someone to help me in developing my site.

this is my number 08031391676 ( Whatsapp enabled )

and this is my email. arinzeesomnofu@gmail.com

but you can post your contact here and I will definitely reach

My contacts are
Whatsapp/call: 08039710459
Email: mikketech@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online In Nigeria by ultrazone(m): 6:22am On May 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Future events throw back their shadow / Umuahia Properties For Sale. Hot Deals! / Newly Built 3 Bedroom Luxurious Flat + A Room BQ At Magodo Phase 1...850k(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.