Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:20 PM

The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) (14258 Views)

President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / PHOTOS! Meet The World Hottest And Sexiest Twins & They Are Africans / Jonathan Is The Most Hated President Alive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by drkay9: 6:33am On Feb 22, 2015

PREMATURE EJACULATION IS OVER!!!

Do you have problems with premature ejaculation?

Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?

Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexx?

Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?

Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To WWW. E N D P E . T K
Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

Let me repeat it in terms you'll understand, if that woman wey look like spoiled jello rice is hot to you then please head to the nearest hospital and get your eyes checked. I think something is wrong with it
y na
Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by stigman(m): 7:12am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

Breast dropping and stomach pooping out is hot bodi. Shei I pity men wey dey naija. Chei.

This right here is a hot body

Put your mums picture let's compare

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:
Only in Nigeria and possibly other west african countries is that considered "hot". Then again she's white. Anything white is hot in Nigerians wey dey naija eyes. Not really surprised. Colonization mentality.

Hapu that thing bro, nwanyi di hot. There is nothing like colonial mentality here. I know lots of men who don't like blondes but would let out wolf whistles when they see ones with nice,voluptuous bodies.it's all about preferences. it has nothing to do with skin colour. I find her hot and lots of people here do as well. Don't dictate to people what type of women they,ll find attractive cos your hormones and perception and theirs don't work the same.

As for me and my likes....

Nkpalu nwanyia aka, m nyuo ya bad, nyukaa ya aru.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by OneNaira6: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2015
oduastates:

listen to the retired prof of oyinbo babes here.
Name the country for Western Europe, we don sign their passport.We don even start construction for eastern Europe.
Nope it is not because she is white. That woman is a proper MILF. Remove the lack of exposure, white ladies are no different from black ones. Different temperament but essentially the same. Some of the local pick up lines even work
This is one fine woman.

Nice thighs,
Nice jugs.
Very Fit for her age
Foxy faced

I know the type of women Nigerian men bag in EE. I've seen with my own eyes so nah don't even speak. Most of those women una dey get are predominately "colonization mentality" women. I don't even know how you nigg@s do am without feeling some type of way. Till this day, I'm still trying to figure out between Nigerians, Ghanaians and Akatas which one is trying to take up wowo and if lucky average oyinbo women from oyinbo men. At least for Akatas, when they have money, at least they get the 10/10 oyinbo chicks. I swear either the ones wey dey Poland no do una justice or the ones wey dey on social media are the"smh"; I don't even know how the Bleep y'all do it to be honest. I rather not have sex for century

Anyway, I am way over exposed. I've done whites, latinos, blacks and even fucking asians specifically Indians and Chinese and I'll repeat it again, for a woman in her 40's she's your average looking 40 year old woman. Her body is not "hot", her face looks like your typical white mom down the block, nothing unique. I have neighbors that are more of a MILF than her.

BTW: These are MILF

[img]http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Cynthia+Bailey+17th+Annual+Hooters+International+STSonM9Qiwbl.jpg[/img]

^^^the last one us unphotogenic but in videos, for a 42 year old woman, she better looking than many 20s and 30s way dey in the block

^^^^^ The women posted up all are either in their early mid or late 40's. One is even 61 years old. The women posted above are the definition of MILF. The president lady is average looking white woman that happens to be president. The only thing "sexy" about her is that presidential title. Shikena but since she's white she go fine in some naija men eye. Then again average looking nigerian women are constantly called "fine" as well on this forum so maybe it's not just cause she's white. It may just be una are used to wowo, one's wey past wowo dey fine.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by Bifwoli: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2015
emedy:
Fine Woman... The Power is added Beauty. She looks Elegant. Goodmorning

Looks like Danish prime minister, Helle Thorning-Schmidt has new competition.
Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by oduastates: 7:41am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

I know the type of women Nigerian men bag in EE. I've seen with my own eyes so nah don't even speak. Most of those women una dey get are predominately "colonization mentality" women. I don't even know how you nigg@s do am without feeling some type of way. Till this day, I'm still trying to figure out between Nigerians, Ghanaians and Akatas which one is trying to take up wowo and if lucky average oyinbo women from oyinbo men. At least for Akatas, when they have money, at least they get the 10/10 oyinbo chicks. I swear either the ones wey dey Poland no do una justice or the ones wey dey on social media are the"smh"; I don't even know how the Bleep y'all do it to be honest. I rather not have sex for century

Anyway, I am way over exposed. I've done whites, latinos, blacks and even fucking asians specifically Indians and Chinese and I'll repeat it again, for a woman in her 40's she's your average looking 40 year old woman. Her body is not "hot", her face looks like your typical white mom down the block, nothing unique. I have neighbors that are more of a MILF than her.

BTW: These are MILF

[img]http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Cynthia+Bailey+17th+Annual+Hooters+International+STSonM9Qiwbl.jpg[/img]

^^^the last one us unphotogenic but in videos, for a 42 year old woman, she better looking than many 20s and 30s way dey in the block

^^^^^ The women posted up all are either in their early mid or late 40's. One is even 61 years old. The women posted above are the definition of MILF. The president lady is average looking white woman that happens to be president. The only thing "sexy" about her is that presidential title. Shikena but since she's white she go fine in some naija men eye. Then again average looking nigerian women are constantly called "fine" as well on this forum so maybe it's not just cause she's white. It may just be una are used to wowo, one's wey past wowo dey fine.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 22, 2015
stigman:

calm down, there is no need for this.
Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by OneNaira6: 7:44am On Feb 22, 2015
stigman:

My mom is 67 years old dummy. She's 46 years old. Look down I posted women in their 40's with what's "hot body" and "hot face".

1 Like

Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6, you are missing the point and derailing. which president is more sexier than this?
Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

Let me repeat it in terms you'll understand, if that woman wey look like spoiled jello rice is hot to you then please head to the nearest hospital and get your eyes checked. I think something is wrong with it

Let me also repeat that I wld eat that spoilt jellof rice and demand for extra. Lots of men wld mount that woman three times daily..one in the morning, then they,ll drive home like speeding ambulance for afternoon session and another one at night. I'm one of them,now where is the nearest hospital. Is it not someone that sleeps with the likes of Eniola Biggurl??. Lace that woman with a thousand magun, I wld mount her and somersault like an Olympic athlete...ginidi?? >: angry

3 Likes

Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

My mom is 67 years old dummy. She's 46 years old. Look down I posted women in their 40's with what's "hot body" and "hot face".

To you........

There are lots of people who will drool at Okonjo, Obasanjos daughter and Oby Ezekwesili....

Pls I'm not one of the above.. grin

Do you think Tunde wld listen to those nonsense you are typing above.

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2015
she is more beatiful in cloths than without cloths!

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by OneNaira6: 8:04am On Feb 22, 2015
gbosaa:

Hapu that thing bro, nwanyi di hot. There is nothing like colonial mentality here. I know lots of men who don't like blondes but would let out wolf whistles when they see ones with nice,voluptuous bodies.it's all about preferences. it has nothing to do with skin colour. I find her hot and lots of people here do as well. Don't dictate to people what type of women they,ll find attractive cos your hormones and perception and theirs don't work the same.

As for me and my likes....

Nkpalu nwanyia aka, m nyuo ya bad, nyukaa ya aru.

I highly highly doubt any man that's not into blondes will look at get twice, talkless whistle. Even oyinbo men wouldn't whistle at her. She's not ugly but she's not sexy either. The highest people to rate that woman as hot would be Africans, specifically west Africans. Anyway, na una choice if she's fine or sexy. In any other country, that woman is average. Infact, tomorrow morning, I'll show her pics to my friends and on Monday my classmates, be it black or not and see if they'll rate her as "fine"

Btw: idk why you people try to deny una colonization mentality. I mean even in una entertainment industry, many women recently being used are usually white and most white women used are usually very average looking or unattractive. The case is opposite when AA, Caribbean and Fally Ipupa is featured in the music video. Let's not even get started on oyinbo people married to Nollywood stars. Anything "white" is considered "attractive" in that country. I grew up in that country until 2001 and I lived in many cities while growing up. You guys obsess over anything "white looking" no matter how average, you praise them no matter what hence bleaching is a huge problem in that country while biracials are uplifted as the best thing since slice bread. Even the freaking "white Nigerians" on YouTube turned celebrity and their video paraded everywhere simply because they are "Arabs claiming to be white Nigerians speaking broken english". Colonization mentality is extremely common in Nigeria. Idk why you guys are trying to front. Everybody knows it dey naija body; even Akatas are quick to mention it especially when they know alot of Africans.

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by OneNaira6: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2015
diluminati:
OneNaira6, you are missing the point and derailing. which president is more sexier than this?

Considering there are more male presidents than female and she's the youngest females president out of all the female presidents alive, wtf you expect. It's like comparing her to a 25 years old.
Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by tomiobj(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2015
God saved u. Tot ill see a pic of jonathan
saharachic:
Kolinda Grabar -Kitarovic, the first woman president of Croatia, was recently pictured at the beach looking super hot.
president of croatia cool shocked shocked

[img]http://2.bp..com/-kchOeU6wB2o/VOhwi87NClI/AAAAAAAAEQo/H4jN9TfJJ0E/s1600/croatia.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by stigman(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

Put ur Mums picture, we can tell you what she look like at that age
Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by thaoriginator: 9:17am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:
Only in Nigeria and possibly other west african countries is that considered "hot". Then again she's white. Anything white is hot in Nigerians wey dey naija eyes. Not really surprised. Colonization mentality.
It's not that she's that HOT, but she's WARM. She go for promo, if I hold her eh, I go knack di pum pum
Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by Glowstone(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2015
kodded:
STOP CHEWING WEED angry

Ok Bro..

Gej till 2019 gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by kfrosh: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2015
U dey mind am; let's forget celebrities here.......how many naija women can wear a bikini and look half as good as the woman @such age.
stigman:

Put ur Mums picture, we can tell you what she look like at that age
Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by stigman(m): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2015
kfrosh:
U dey mind am; let's forget celebrities here.......how many naija women can wear a bikini and look half as good as the woman @such age.

Don't mind am, if u leave him with that woman, he will over make move grin
Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Glowstone:
Goodluck Jonathan the most clueless president alive grin
shameless fellow. Insulting ur president on forum. Can't u see that ur d one clueless here?

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:
If this is hot to you OP you need your eyes checked.
oga she is hot.
Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

Breast dropping and stomach pooping out is hot bodi. Shei I pity men wey dey naija. Chei.

May God bless you and the parents of your photographic evidence abundantly.

PS: but this one go wound pessin for bedroom.

1 Like

Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by doofanc: 10:40am On Feb 22, 2015
indecent for someone of her standing.

Not expecting the sex-obsessed, hopelessly debauched generation of ours to agree, though.
Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

I highly highly doubt any man that's not into blondes will look at get twice, talkless whistle. Even oyinbo men wouldn't whistle at her. She's not ugly but she's not sexy either. The highest people to rate that woman as hot would be Africans, specifically west Africans. Anyway, na una choice if she's fine or sexy. In any other country, that woman is average. Infact, tomorrow morning, I'll show her pics to my friends and on Monday my classmates, be it black or not and see if they'll rate her as "fine"

Btw: idk why you people try to deny una colonization mentality. I mean even in una entertainment industry, many women recently being used are usually white and most white women used are usually very average looking or unattractive. The case is opposite when AA, Caribbean and Fally Ipupa is featured in the music video. Let's not even get started on oyinbo people married to Nollywood stars. Anything "white" is considered "attractive" in that country. I grew up in that country until 2001 and I lived in many cities while growing up. You guys obsess over anything "white looking" no matter how average, you praise them no matter what hence bleaching is a huge problem in that country while biracials are uplifted as the best thing since slice bread. Even the freaking "white Nigerians" on YouTube turned celebrity and their video paraded everywhere simply because they are "Arabs claiming to be white Nigerians speaking broken english". Colonization mentality is extremely common in Nigeria. Idk why you guys are trying to front. Everybody knows it dey naija body; even Akatas are quick to mention it especially when they know alot of Africans.

You are getting it all mixed up sir,this has got nothing to do with race. Someone posted a picture of a woman, I found that woman 'hot' just like some other people here. Pls spare us this your 'colonial mentality' sermon. I love my black beauties and would choose black 'lips' over pinkie anyday,anytime but that's not the focus here. It's all about a particular woman whom someone tagged hot..simple. I think she's hot. When I saw her,I wasnt looking at her skin colour....my brain doesn't work like that..I notice the shape,sexiness before any other thing, I would still find her hot if she was chinese, Malian or Congolese. A woman's figure such as bums,nice curvy hips, hot femoral angle and pert mammary are all that I need to set my hormones raging not skin colour..

I have seen and dated women from different continents blacks,whites and a Latino..I never looked at colour, if she possesses 'particulars',that's all that mattered to me when I was dating. The girl you posted her pic or the milf presido that was posted above could have been Korean or Zimbabwean and I would still find both hot.

Stop preaching,'we' don't do that racist nonsense when it comes to women.

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by Sparkle777(f): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

Lolz, dis pix has been photoshopped to death. See her curves,arms,skin all over photoshopped more than Beyonce. The lady president is extremely natural and beautiful. Beauty, brains and well known, a role model. kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:
If this is hot to you OP you need your eyes checked.
there are not many female presidents so there isnt much competition for her

1 Like

Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by EmmySparky(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:
oga just try and be sincere for once...this woman is hot for her age....I bet ur babe no hot reach half of her...and u dey here dey make noise...even at her age she still hot pass ur babe...MILF is the word...check the meaning and relate it with the woman....if u don't knw d meaning hush and stop making a fool of yaself
Re: The Hottest And Sexiest President Alive (picture) by Krasid(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
She looks stunning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP: Fresh Crisis Looms As Sheriff Ignores Nec’s Directive / Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed / Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.