Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

All atheists worship and rever God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All atheists worship and rever God (6474 Views)

All Atheists, Why Did You Become An Atheist? / Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris / Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 2:18am On Feb 22, 2015
Some people say they don’t believe in God.
But everyone does.
Except that atheism does not approach belief in God in the manner that theism/conventional religion does.

The Higher Being
Every living person knows they have no control over some systems in the world and which no other human being has control of. Some examples will include the planets and their movements; the sun and it’s rising; the seasons; growing and aging; etc. The sophistication of these systems leaves all men curious and marveling. We all recognize that something higher than us is responsible. The grand phenomenon is called by different names. Theism calls Him/It, God, in many languages. Atheism calls It Energy or Force or any such name. But they refer to the same thing.

Like all other religions, atheism claims superiority often attacking perceived/assumed weaknesses of other religions. Like atheism, all other religions have pockets of unresolved questions which binds to the non-stop pursuit to know more.

God, Energy - similarities
It cannot be made nor destroyed.
We obey His/It’s laws whether consciously or not: for example we have no choice but to grow to maturity; food air and blood pass through different track in our body; physical laws like gravity.
We interact with Him/It but cannot see Him/it.
Spiritual laws guide our physical lives too for example religion says "what you sow, you reap"; atheism formulated that action and reaction are equal and opposite (Newton’s law). The similarities are endless if ones avoids the 'temptation' of superficiality.

Seek and you shall find
We don’t understand all of this great Being so we keep striving to know. Religion seeks more in churches and similar organization using faith and inspirational documents passed from generation to generation while Atheism seeks to understand it in labs by conscious observation and analysis using logical processes (SCIENCE).

Conclusion
The conclusion is that God loves everyone. However you seek him, you are welcome.
Theism approaches God as a higher being that human logic alone cannot interpret. Most times, logical reasoning is skipped entirely so that faith takes preeminence. A lot of questions are left unanswered, just like every answered scientific question in Atheism leads to many more questions that need answers. Atheism may not have the structural complexities and peculiarities or conventional religions with worship centers, modes of worship, religious leadership, hierarchies, etc but it is none the less a religion for 'believers' who do not want to adhere to theology without proof.

Humans' continued search will one day lead us to TRUTH. That time, only one Religion will be practiced: LOVE.
So which ever you follow, never stop seeking the Truth.
And you will be free indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:35am On Feb 22, 2015
ok
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 8:06am On Feb 22, 2015
Ok what? Lol
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 8:52am On Feb 22, 2015
Regardless of Religion, anyone can decide to be kind, loving and godly.

2 Likes

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by plaetton: 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Why must there be a higher being responsible for the wonders and mysteries if the universe?
A higher being is a more complex question than it is an answer. A higher being also require a higher explanation to account for its own origin.

The laws of physics at both the elementary and at the quantum level offer us enough comfort about the ABC's of the PROCESSES that mathematical laws and energy interact to give rise to natural phenomena.

No god required.

1 Like

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
@ Plaetton

My position is that different people have the freedom to perceive and experience That Thing as they can. So what would u rather call It? From your response I see words like Wonders, Mystery and PROCESS. Is Mysterious PROCESS of Wonders good enough? ICE, water and steam are different states of the same thing. One isn’t wrong to say H2O is solid, liquid or gaseous. If anything, we merely understand the physical state the person met it in.
Religion appoints a super, super, human attribute for that Being. Maybe it makes it easier to explain and relate with much the same way one would break a complex event down for a kid using what the kid has experienced already. Science sees it in laws that span many disciplines because scientists can comprehend abstraction. But the very ‘nature’ and essence of this Mysterious PROCESS of Wonder remains the same.

People fail to see the common ground because they are busy defending their positions and pointing fingers - the hallmark of religion.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Very true. They all believe in the existence if God Almighty.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by plaetton: 1:04am On Feb 23, 2015
RexBrita:
@ Plaetton

My position is that different people have the freedom to perceive and experience That Thing as they can. So what would u rather call It? From your response I see words like Wonders, Mystery and PROCESS. Is My St ukwu erious PROCESS of Wonders good enough? ICE, water and steam are different states of the same thing. One isn’t wrong to say H2O is solid, liquid or gaseous. If anything, we merely understand the physical state the person met it in.
Religion appoints a super, super, human attribute for that Being. Maybe it makes it easier to explain and relate with much the same way one would break a complex event down for a kid using what the kid has experienced already. Science sees it in laws that span many disciplines because scientists can comprehend abstraction. But the very ‘nature’ and essence of this Mysterious PROCESS of Wonder remains the same.

People fail to see the common ground because they are busy defending their positions and pointing fingers - the hallmark of religion.

I find very little to disagree with here.

But religion never understands nor even agree that it itself is just a perception, and a simple narrow perception at that.

Religion is about absolutes, and the attendant disharmony and cognitive dissonance that ensues when the absolutes are challenged by evolving knowledge

1 Like

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
I agree with you
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Jameselias: 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
U did a good job, i agree with u, keep it up.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by davien(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
RexBrita:
Some people say they don’t believe in God.
You do realise that you yourself don't believe in "god"(in the context of other religions) right? undecided

But everyone does.
Oh so you believe in "allah,thor,...." and other monotheistic "gods"? undecided besides you being demonstrably wrong,you are applying your belief of a monotheistic(singular) "god" to everyone....polytheists believe in "gods" and not only "higher power"(using your term) "gods",but also "demi-gods"....would you call those mutually exclusive beliefs,a belief in "god"...

Lets see where this presupposition leads to...

Except that atheism does not approach belief in God in the manner that theism/conventional religion does.
Note the bolded,and now understand that a belief in "god" relies on faith.....what is the rational approach to a faith-based system?

What has history taught us of having "faith in god/gods"...did it ostricize people more than bringing people together?

Atheists lack a belief in "god/gods", that's it....it is generally because it hasn't/can't be demonstrated and/or verifiable...

If I make a claim that everyone believes in an invisible pink omnipresent dragon because they feel hot at certain times(analogous to a "higher power" ),how would you respond to that pressuposition?

How can anyone ever know,test or even demonstrate that?

Now how can one move forward and say everyone believes in it?

Isn't that dishonest?

The Higher Being
Every living person knows they have no control over some systems in the world and which no other human being has control of.

True(about mysteries),that says nothing about "god/gods"...

When people didn't know what force moved the earth it didn't make hindu mythology(or any) of it(the earth) being perched on a turtles back' true.. undecided

Some examples will include the planets and their movements; the sun and it’s rising; the seasons; growing and aging; etc.

We actually have a good comprehension of this, planets are formed by accretion disks of stars, it(the sun) appears to be rising because of the rotation of the orbiting planet earth(thus giving a certain side light and the other darkness)....and the axial tilt is mostly responsible for the seasons...

The sophistication of these systems leaves all men curious and marveling.
True....although this has decreased dramatically when we understood the systems at play...

We all recognize that something higher than us is responsible.
The only thing recognized are natural forces...the four fundamental forces(gravity,electromagnetism,weak and strong force)

The grand phenomenon is called by different names. Theism calls Him/It, God, in many languages. Atheism calls It Energy or Force or any such name. But they refer to the same thing.
Atheism doesn't call "god/gods" energy, that's pantheism(go look it up), atheism only refers to a lack in belief in "god/gods"...

It's pantheists that believe "god/gods" to be natural forces and phenomena,not atheists... smiley

Like all other religions, atheism claims superiority often attacking perceived/assumed weaknesses of other religions. Like atheism, all other religions have pockets of unresolved questions which binds to the non-stop pursuit to know more.
And here comes the dishonesty and equivocations....atheism by definition isn't a religion otherwise you'd be a polytheist..

The problem with calling atheism a religion is that it turns you into a polytheist,if nobody doesn't believe in "god/gods" then you'd be a believer in all religions because they all have different "god" beliefs,making you a polytheist.

God, Energy - similarities
It cannot be made nor destroyed.

Nice work,equivocating "god" to energy doesn't make it("god"wink automatically latch on to the definition of energy...
By the way,do you know that energy can be reduced to matter and that energy is not always usable?(hence the term latent energy)...is "god" also that way?

We obey His/It’s laws whether consciously or not: for example we have no choice but to grow to maturity; food air and blood pass through different track in our body; physical laws like gravity.
We interact with Him/It but cannot see Him/it.
Again equivocating what happens everyday to "god/gods" doesn't make it true...I could also say we do those things because we are following a simulation made by an uber transcendent cow...

Spiritual laws guide our physical lives too for example religion says "what you sow, you reap";
Does it now?
So before religion,was that observation non-existent?
did people sow corn and reap apples?

With that said,if your religion ever claimed that...it would be a coined term from that observation..

atheism formulated that action and reaction are equal and opposite (Newton’s law).
Another dishonest equivocation, atheism isn't equal to science,and you even failed to state the conjecture...It's every action has an opposite and/or equal reaction..
Spend twenty naira/lose twenty naira

The similarities are endless if ones avoids the 'temptation' of superficiality.
There are no similarities,you are only making an equivocational fallacy....energy can be tested and measured,can we measure "god/gods"?

Seek and you shall find
We don’t understand all of this great Being so we keep striving to know.
No,the case is that religions have been written to riddle mysteries with bigger untestable mysteries...so as to put a fullstop to questions...so normally you'd want to know more about any "being/beings" religion claims made everything....the greeks strived to know more about hercules,zeus,medusa and their mythologies and now you also want to know more about your mythology and your preconceived beliefs...

Religion seeks more in churches and similar organization using faith and inspirational documents passed from generation to generation while Atheism seeks to understand it in labs by conscious observation and analysis using logical processes (SCIENCE).
Again, this is dishonesty.....Atheism addresses only a lack of belief in "god", atheists(the people who lack this belief) are more attuned to demonstrable and testable methods that doesn't make atheism science or scientific..

Conclusion
The conclusion is that God loves everyone.
No, the conclusion is that you are lying and spreading misinformation...

However you seek him, you are welcome.
It's funny something that you defined as a force somehow has a gender(something only physical things have I.e by definition)
Is gravity a she then?
Is the strong/weak force a hermaphrodite?

Theism approaches God as a higher being that human logic alone cannot interpret.
which is it? "higher force or being"?

Most times, logical reasoning is skipped entirely so that faith takes preeminence.
Like when? In a courtroom does logical reasoning jump the window when the jury has a gut feeling outside of evidence that the accused is guilty?

A lot of questions are left unanswered, just like every answered scientific question in Atheism leads to many more questions that need answers.
Again science isn't a branch affiliated with atheism, it is merely a tool we use to understand the environment...

Atheism may not have the structural complexities and peculiarities or conventional religions with worship centers, modes of worship, religious leadership, hierarchies, etc but it is none the less a religion for 'believers' who do not want to adhere to theology without proof.
This is oxymoronic,a religion by definition follows a theology,so how can there be a religion that doesn't follow theology?

Can there be molecules that aren't molecules?

Aren't those statements oxymoronic to you?

Humans' continued search will one day lead us to TRUTH.
If you are referring to science then you are wrong, science doesn't lead people to "truth",but to conjectures and observations that best give account for phenomena in light of evidence....
It is like a guiding stick...it could lead you to things but it can't tell you what they are.

That time, only one Religion will be practiced: LOVE.
So which ever you follow, never stop seeking the Truth.
And you will be free indeed.
You've been speaking of "love" all day but yet adhere to a religion that degrades homosexuals and supports slavery? undecided
This so far has been a pathetic and a dishonest apologetic....it was nice evisceration it. smiley

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
@ davien

I really think we agree. Or better put, I agree with you 100%. My write-up addresses the perception that atheism (and indeed all the other –isms) antogonize religion. Religion, atheism, pantheism, monotheism, polytheism, science and the likes, all represent the numerous ways man seeks for meaning and purpose in creation. If we forget the nomenclatures used by the different lines of thought in this pursuit and remove the ‘cloaks’ with which they respectively dress their present understanding, it will all be the same essence, at different levels.

Please read my response to Plaetton above. Whatever school of thought you represent, there has got to be a name you call things - both what understand and what u are yet to understand. Attempt explaining your analysis of my write-up to a 15 year old or to an illiterate adult. If you don’t take time, you will create another religion for them.
So I quite agree with you.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by davien(m): 3:18am On Mar 02, 2015
RexBrita:
@ davien

I really think we agree. Or better put, I agree with you 100%. My write-up addresses the perception that atheism (and indeed all the other –isms) antogonize religion. Religion, atheism, pantheism, monotheism, polytheism, science and the likes, all represent the numerous ways man seeks for meaning and purpose in creation. If we forget the nomenclatures used by the different lines of thought in this pursuit and remove the ‘cloaks’ with which they respectively dress their present understanding, it will all be the same essence, at different levels.

Please read my response to Plaetton above. Whatever school of thought you represent, there has got to be a name you call things - both what understand and what u are yet to understand. Attempt explaining your analysis of my write-up to a 15 year old or to an illiterate adult. If you don’t take time, you will create another religion for them.
So I quite agree with you.
If you "agree" with me you wouldn't say the bolded...
You are grouping atheism I.e a lack of belief with theism I.e belief..
atheism doesn't claim to give meaning to anything..
You have been propagating lies from the very beginning of this thread, that just shows how trustworthy you and your religion are.. undecided

1 Like

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Yes of course I group them because every position has a belief. In your case, atheism, believes there is no God.

Nothing I wrote is a lie. Neither have I preached any religion. The thread represent a novel perspective. You seem bent on attacking just parts without due consideration to the whole.

Teach yours the way you understand it.

1 Like

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by davidhume1: 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
RexBrita:
Yes of course I group them because every position has a belief. In your case, atheism, believes there is no God.

Nothing I wrote is a lie. Neither have I preached any religion. The thread represent a novel perspective. You seem bent on attacking just parts without due consideration to the whole.

Teach yours the way you understand it.

Stop associating "atheism" with "belief". You're just contradicting yourself.
You can hold a belief, as true, without requiring a single proof!
Therefore, atheists regard positions based on mere belief as "opinions", SIMPLE.
You're just trying to be mischievous. Atheists have NO beliefs. Our positions are based on VERIFIABLE FACTS.
Perhaps you didn't know this before, but now that you do, you should pls refrain from degrading atheism as "belief".
IT IS NOT!

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by johnydon22(m): 3:32am On Mar 03, 2015
Oh yes i so much believe in God..

I believe in God; My mother for giving me life, warmth, care. sacrificing all for me. her happiness, her sleep, her tears and comfort just to see me well.. She is the God i believe in and love and worships and the only one that is real and have done something worth thanking and worshipping... My mother.

I believe in God; My father for being there all along, I love and worship him for that.

I believe in God; my siblings for being part of my life and my world.. They deserve my love and worship.

I believe in God; my friends for making life worth living, for lending a helping hand when i need it.. they deserve my worship and love.

I believe in God; My girl friend for bringing so much love into my life, for the joy she brings and sacrifices she makes... Thats why i love and worship her.

So you see the God i believe in? wink. . . They actually are real and cant be argued over, they have done things that deserve my thanks and love not shift the thanks to a mythical fairy tale somewhere in the sky. . . So you see i dont just believe your fairy tale.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by urheme: 6:14am On Mar 03, 2015
RexBrita:
@ Plaetton

My position is that different people have the freedom to perceive and experience That Thing as they can. So what would u rather call It? From your response I see words like Wonders, Mystery and PROCESS. Is Mysterious PROCESS of Wonders good enough? ICE, water and steam are different states of the same thing. One isn’t wrong to say H2O is solid, liquid or gaseous. If anything, we merely understand the physical state the person met it in.

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by urheme: 6:19am On Mar 03, 2015
RexBrita:
@ Plaetton

There is no common ground, religion is at variance with any free thinking,
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 6:48am On Mar 03, 2015
@ johnydon22

If you read all I have posted on this thread, u will see that I do not preach that u accept religion. I uphold that religion has no business attacking atheism. Nothing wrong with seeing God in those wonderful people either.

@ urheme
Forget what uninformed theists say. Nothing wrong with free thinking. Just think a little deeper and you'd be surprised.

@davidhume1
Ok. I won't associate atheism with a belief. But the some total of what u agree with, is what theists believe, provided you remove the cloak of personality traits associated with God (which, in my opinion, simply helps religion teach and relate with the complex abstraction that atheism often encounters)
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by johnydon22(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2015
RexBrita:
@ johnydon22

If you read all I have posted on this thread, u will see that I do not preach that u accept religion. I uphold that religion has no business attacking atheism. Nothing wrong with seeing God in those wonderful people either.

Good we are clear... Next thread!!!

1 Like

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by johnydon22(m): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2015
RexBrita:
@ johnydon22

Good we are clear... So when ever you are mentioning anything concerning higher beings don't mention atheists cus we find it implausible and do not believe it... (Agnostics do but not atheists)....
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 8:46am On Mar 03, 2015
Is a worm a more complex entity than an amoeba? Is a man more compex than a worm?
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by davidhume1: 12:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
RexBrita:

@davidhume1
Ok. I won't associate atheism with a belief. But the some total of what u agree with, is what theists believe, provided you remove the cloak of personality traits associated with God (which, in my opinion, simply helps religion teach and relate with the complex abstraction that atheism often encounters)

Now you're telling me that theists agree with evolution, the big bang, absence of a hereafter etc?

You're STILL doing it dude!

1 Like

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by johnydon22(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
davidhume1:

Now you're telling me that theists agree with evolution, the big bang, absence of a hereafter etc?

You're STILL doing it dude!

Am sure you know most atheist dont believe evolution or big bang like myself.. We prefer to say "I don't know"
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Horus(m): 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Many whom were reared in religion were bred to be believers. Belief is ignorance. Belief is to ignore the facts intentionally or ignorantly.
If one has to believe, one does not know, and if one does not know, that is ignorance. Hence, belief is ignorance and religious beliefs without the facts is ignorance; so demand that anyone attempting to impose their religious beliefs, they are to produce the facts. The most deceptive word in religion is “believe” or “belief”, because a person can believe anything, and this means that person can believe, and be 100% wrong. Knowledge is knowing and knowledge is correct information. “To know” gives ones confidence, yet belief infers doubt.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by davidhume1: 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
johnydon22:

Am sure you know most atheist dont believe evolution or big bang like myself.. We prefer to say "I don't know"

Then, the term that best describes your position is "agnosticism".
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by johnydon22(m): 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
davidhume1:

Then, the term that best describes your position is "agnosticism".

Nope atheism is just disbelief in any deity not belief in big bang or evolution, no deity brought the world to being but i certainly do not claim to know how it came to be...... Do you now get it? . . . Now next time do not assert or link atheism with evolution or big bang ok? Some christians or theist too believe in big bang and evolution theory and others dont.. e.g Pope Francis

1 Like

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by davidhume1: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
johnydon22:

Nope atheism is just disbelief in any deity not belief in big bang or evolution, no deity brought the world to being but i certainly do not claim to know how it came to be...... Do you now get it? . . . Now next time do not assert or link atheism with evolution or big bang ok? Some christians or theist too believe in big bang and evolution theory and others dont.. e.g Pope Francis

I guess by the strict definition of the term, you can call yourself an atheist.
But since the foundation of your atheism is not built on science, I don't think there's any point in asking why you disagree with evolution or the big bang. It'll be a monumental waste of my time.

So, enjoy your day!
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Hiswordxray(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
plaetton:
Why must there be a higher being responsible for the wonders and mysteries if the universe?
A higher being is a more complex question than it is an answer. A higher being also require a higher explanation to account for its own origin.

The laws of physics at both the elementary and at the quantum level offer us enough comfort about the ABC's of the PROCESSES that mathematical laws and energy interact to give rise to natural phenomena.

No god required.
Why don't you use the law of physics to find solution to death.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Hiswordxray(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
davidhume1:

Stop associating "atheism" with "belief". You're just contradicting yourself.
You can hold a belief, as true, without requiring a single proof!
Therefore, atheists regard positions based on mere belief as "opinions", SIMPLE.
You're just trying to be mischievous. Atheists have NO beliefs. Our positions are based on VERIFIABLE FACTS.
Perhaps you didn't know this before, but now that you do, you should pls refrain from degrading atheism as "belief".
IT IS NOT!

Thanks.
Just accept it, you have a belief.
I know you think your lack of belief makes you unique but that's just a lie you tell yourself so that you could feel good about being an atheist.
Myself friend you are not different from us because we are all believers. You believe people that claim there is no god while I believe Jesus. So want the difference?
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by johnydon22(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Just accept it, you have a belief.
I know you think your lack of belief makes you unique but that's just a lie you tell yourself so that you could feel good about being an atheist.
Myself friend you are not different from us because we are all believers. You believe people that claim there is no god while I believe Jesus. So want the difference?
You make the claims, And we are like "I dont believe you" grin

1 Like

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Hiswordxray(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
johnydon22:
Oh yes i so much believe in God..

I believe in God; My mother for giving me life, warmth, care. sacrificing all for me. her happiness, her sleep, her tears and comfort just to see me well.. She is the God i believe in and love and worships and the only one that is real and have done something worth thanking and worshipping... My mother.

I believe in God; My father for being there all along, I love and worship him for that.

I believe in God; my siblings for being part of my life and my world.. They deserve my love and worship.

I believe in God; my friends for making life worth living, for lending a helping hand when i need it.. they deserve my worship and love.

I believe in God; My girl friend for bringing so much love into my life, for the joy she brings and sacrifices she makes... Thats why i love and worship her.

So you see the God i believe in? wink. . . They actually are real and cant be argued over, they have done things that deserve my thanks and love not shift the thanks to a mythical fairy tale somewhere in the sky. . . So you see i dont just believe your fairy tale.. grin
Well my God is more real to me than my father, mother and friends.
And I can tell you a lot about Him because I know Him so intimately.
He is even right here with me telling me not to quote you but I still did anyway. Well He is my friend and won't be angry with me for disobeying Him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Jesus - Ufo Connection / Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) / Are Athiest The Most Intelligent People? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.