Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) (12131 Views)

Prophecy About GMB Winning But Not Being Sworn In / Video; GMB Interview With Christiane Amanpour / GEJ Reveals Shocking News About GMB In Enugu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 5:26am On Feb 22, 2015
It is such a shame how far APC is ready to go to deceive Nigerians about the health status of Buhari. The attached picture is supposed Buhari's interview in London.

Unfortunately, the room in London where the interview held has the finger print and striking similarity with rooms in Transcorp Hilton Abuja. The chairs, tables and paintings all point to Abuja Transcorp Hilton signature room decoration.

See pics below. The first picture is #buharifakelondoninterview and the latter is #transcorphiltonabuja. Look at the center tables for starters.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 22, 2015
You think transcorp hilton hotel abuja patronizes roadside furniture like your father? They prolly got that table from the stable of a furniture company in london or somewhere in europe.

33 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 5:34am On Feb 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
You think transcorp hilton hotel abuja patronizes roadside furniture like your father? They prolly got that table from the stable of a furniture company in london or somewhere in europe.

You are as empty as expected. How about the painting on the wall, they prolly (probably) got that from the same interior decor folks in your overrated london. I guess it was borrowed from Chatham house undecided.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by OneNaira6: 5:34am On Feb 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

He's saying the chairs, table and the picture frame are identical

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

You are as empty as expected. How about the painting on the wall, the prolly (probably) got that from the same interior deco folks in your overrated london. I guess it was borrowed from Chatham house undecided.
are the paintings thesame? So two separate rooms can't have paintings on the wall without dumb folks like you thinking they are thesame? I guess I'll have to snap beside the pictures on my wall to show that I was also at the london meeting grin

18 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 5:39am On Feb 22, 2015
See another chair looking exactly like the one in Buhari's room...

Please note that Transcorp has various color codes for different floor levels. The chair here is the blue because it on the floor with the blue color code. Buhari is on the 10th floor with te rich brown color code

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 5:42am On Feb 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
are the paintings thesame? So two separate rooms can't have paintings on the wall without dumb folks like you thinking they are thesame? I guess I'll have to snap beside the pictures on my wall to show that I was also at the london meeting grin

How far can you go exuding your ignorance in the name of defending lies sold to you on a platter of deceit. Your angelic and knowing GMB is not infallible after all. All you liars desperately seeking power will do anything to see yourselves through. Please tell another story for the gods.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

He's saying the chairs, table and the picture frame are identical
a dummy like you should know that transcorp hilton hotels abuja is also owned by the hilton group which owns hotels in london and the rest of the world and might feel the need to have all their hotels share thesame interior designs which might be exclusively made for them.

30 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by aresa: 5:46am On Feb 22, 2015
He's in cancer center in the US

He's in a hospital in London

Now, he's hiding here in Nigeria and taped a show right in front of Nigerians in Abuja

I'm siting here waiting till the next idiotic revelation and GMB's location is revealed by the delusional and unintelligent death angel's squad... This is sad, but I'm enjoying this comedy...grin

41 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:
See another chair looking exactly like the one in Buhari's room...

Please note that Transcorp has various color codes for different floor levels. The chair here is the blue because it on the floor with the blue color code. Buhari is on the 10th floor with te rich brown color code
transcorp hilton is a branch of hilton hotels which is a worldwide brand. Their hotels might share thesame interior decoration.

8 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 5:48am On Feb 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
a dummy like you should know that transcorp hilton hotels abuja is also owned by the hilton group which owns hotels in london and the rest of the world and might feel the need to have all their hotels share thesame interior designs which might be exclusively made for them.

I am not sure you have crossed the borders in your father's living room to your niegbour's house talkless of knowing the Hilton Brand. I am well traveled and part of hilton honors reward programme. For that particular reason, I have enjoyed the services of the hilton brand globally and trust me, no two hilton is similar in look and feel talkless of their decor. Your emptiness is pathetic.

35 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Ilekeh(f): 5:52am On Feb 22, 2015
Lmao. Ediots on this forum.

grin

8 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Ilekeh(f): 5:53am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

You are as empty as expected. How about the painting on the wall, the prolly (probably) got that from the same interior deco folks in your overrated london. I guess it was borrowed from Chatham house undecided.

I noticed that you didn't talk about the missing Windows.

You guys can't survive in America where on shopping plazas in town A is modeled to look exactly like shopping plazas in town A, B, C etc

7 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 5:53am On Feb 22, 2015
aresa:
He's in cancer center in the US

He's in a hospital in London

Now, he's hiding here in Nigeria and taped a show right in front of Nigerians in Abuja

I'm siting here waiting till the next idiotic revelation and GMB's location is revealed by the delusional and unintelligent death angel's squad... This is sad, but I'm enjoying this comedy...grin

Please stop sounding louder than your true worth, all that I have postulated here is that in your candidate's bid to proof that he is in london for meetings etc, has decided to post a picture of an event that happened in Nigeria long before his trip in the bid to convince gullible Nigerians like you that he is up and doing in Eliza's territory.

8 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by menesheh(m): 5:53am On Feb 22, 2015
I wonder how APC is gonna survive in govt with all these stock piles of liez.

This will all amount to concealing some inform to the general public if elected into office

The result

Busted
Busted
Busted

Nigerians of now is quite different from Nigerians of yesterday

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

I am not sure you have crossed the borders in your father's living room to your niegbour's house talkless of knowing the Hilton Brand. I am well traveled and part of hilton honors reward programme. For that particular reason, I have enjoyed the services of the hilton brand globally and trust me, no two hilton is similar in look and feel talkless of their decor. Your emptiness is pathetic.
all of the above can only be said on the internet.

13 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 5:55am On Feb 22, 2015
Ilekeh:

I noticed that you didn't talk about the missing Windows.
Breeze don blow foul yansh dey open. Take in the fresh air and sweep your bitterness away as Nigeria continues to transform.

Lies can only take you this far.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Ilekeh(f): 5:56am On Feb 22, 2015
Did APC cover up the carpet as well?

8 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Ilekeh(f): 5:56am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Breeze don blow foul yansh dey open. Take in the fresh air and sweep your bitterness away as Nigeria continues to transform.

Lies can only take you this far.

What lies? Lol
Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Ilekeh(f): 5:58am On Feb 22, 2015
OP changed the pix again?

Lol you're trying hard for your cash.

6 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 5:58am On Feb 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
all of the above can only be said on the internet.

Just as you maybe living anywhere you live in the world, without a clue what is going on around you. You think say Na by accent (British or wanna gonna rubbish English you all speak or write)? "Prolly".

Tell your pay master to represent the change he is preaching. Lies from the pit of hell.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by shiningshina(m): 5:59am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Yeah, right there! You write like an international business executive wink

4 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Just as you maybe living anywhere you live in the world, without a clue what is going on around you. You think say Na by accent (British or wanna gonna rubbish English you all speak or write)? "Prolly".

Tell your pay master to represent the change he is preaching. Lies from the pit of hell.
prolly is a text way of writing probably, so get it in your thick skull, mr hilton hotel owner.

2 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 6:04am On Feb 22, 2015
Ilekeh:
OP changed the pix again?

Lol you're trying hard for your cash.

Did not change no pics, only added more. Whatever you want to reduce this conversation to, you have my full permission.

I owe my fellow Nigerians the duty to expose your lies and bring people to understand that the concept of change is vague. The question is: what are we changing from and to what?

Is it Ameachi? Abi Na Jagaban? Saraki Abi?

You look Nigerians in the face and present an old docile man in his 70s to lead a nation of vibrant minds like yours and mine? A dictator, a killer who hid under decrees to execute Nigerians without due process?
A thief who could not account for over $2billion dollars in 1979 as petroleum minister?
A regional individual who executed over 80% of PTF project in the North as the chairman?
Abi Na the man who could not account for over 27billion Naira as PTF chairman?
You are all learners.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 22, 2015
shiningshina:

Yeah, right there! You write like an international business executive wink
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 6:06am On Feb 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
prolly is a text way of writing probably, so get it in your thick skull, mr hilton hotel owner.
Prolly and your many abbreviations. This is not texting, this is putting words out as it should be when communicating with a wider audience my brother.
Obviously you all lack etiquette as required when not having private conversations with your buddies.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Prolly and your many abbreviations. This is not texting, this is putting word out as it should be when communicating with a wider audience my brother.
Obviously you all lack etiquette as required when not having private conversations with your buddies.
don't worry, I'll soon post pictures of buhari on a sick bed. Fool

2 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by aresa: 6:13am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Please stop sounding louder than your true worth, all that[b] I have postulated here is that in your candidate's bid to proof that he is in london for meetings etc, has decided to post a picture of an event that happened in Nigeria long before his trip in the bid to convince gullible Nigerians like you that he is up and doing in Eliza's territory.[/b]

And you did this by posting some silly and irrelevant pictures to arrive at your thoughtless and unintelligent conclusion..right?

What about giving us credible facts like his real location instead of some elementary school disjointed pictures?

You people are all loonies and they need to lock you all up inside zoo cage.

Omo, abeg go park well inside Sambisa... grin

5 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 6:13am On Feb 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
don't worry, I'll soon post pictures of buhari on a sick bed. Fool

I don't wish Buhari sick or dead please get that fact very clear and simple.

The qualms I have here is the unnecessary effort your party is putting out there to lie and lie and lie shamelessly.

Do you realize there is strength in telling Nigerians that Buhari is sick. Why put out questionable image making propaganda that can not be defended on very sound grounds beyond the tantrums you are all spewing?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by chamboy(m): 6:15am On Feb 22, 2015
Fee dee fee

Fools!!

4 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by aresa: 6:16am On Feb 22, 2015
Noviolence2015:

I don't wish Buhari sick or dead please get that fact very clear and simple.

The qualms I have here is the unnecessary effort your party is putting out there to lie and lie and lie shamelessly.

Do you realize there is strength in telling Nigerians that he sick. Why put out questionable image making propaganda that can not be defended on very sound grounds beyond the tantrums you are all spewing?

This is what you get when people overstate their importance and swallow too much of their own delusions and layman conspiracy theories...

Get over your damn self and quit disgracing yourself all over the damn internet ......

3 Likes

Re: APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) by Noviolence2015: 6:18am On Feb 22, 2015
aresa:

And you did this by posting some silly and irrelevant pictures to arrive at your thoughtless and unintelligent conclusion..right?

What about giving us credible facts like his real location instead of some elementary school disjointed pictures?

You people are all loonies and they need to lock you all up inside zoo cage.

Omo, abeg go park well inside Sambisa... grin

This is the issue with guys like you. For clarity sake, no one doubts that Buhari travelled to London. What is in question here is the pictures your team put out as a picture taken in london.

I simply have poked a big hole on the authenticity of the picture being taken in london, and all you can do in defense is to buttress my point further that a lot is hidden from everyday Nigerians.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reason Why The Yoruba's Are The Most Successful Tribe In Africa / Nigeria’s Economy In Recession In Q4 / Pro-buhari Senators Seek Juicy Offers For Aggrieved Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.