Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:46 PM

Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. (40253 Views)

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
hehe
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
You can never tell, some people are just not meant for each other
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by michaelbiz: 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Who said they don't know why they are being dumped?

THEY KNOW.
In fact, most girls saw it coming and would probably be looking for ways to prevent it. undecided
The unfortunate thing is that the guy who has been nursing the idea of settling down will have to repeat the class.

I've met women who just want you to waste EVERYTHING you earn on their body.
They don't even want to hear anything about "the future plans" you have.
Na sharp-sharp plan dem want cheesy
Shame on visionless ladies! tongue
The good guys, please don't fall for rubbish abeg....crocodile sef dey cry ooh lol cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by dmjinc(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
whizbee:
True,i go use ds one sing
Working on my album with Airforce1
cool
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Guests: 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
I'd dump an unworthy hard-to-get chic, much more quicker than I'll dump a used Lipton tea bag.

1 Like

Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by ajebuter(f): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
This one will just sit in a pepper soup joint and come up with anything that crosses his inebrited mind and feed nairaland.

Or copy paste someone's ideas as his and then suddenly become an expert on relatioship.

Whereas he is a dumpee of many girls and even old cargos!

Mtchew!
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
No rules on why a girl cld be used and dumped. It happens anyhow even the girl with the best everything still get dumped.
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by tobaflexy(m): 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Coret u get it
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Castos(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
See people saying prayerful. I laff
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by mustaphagreens(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:
Hmmmmm

The egoistic fever is spreading like wildfire cry

ok

Even peeps with low spermm count , erectile dysfunction, broke, ugly, and jobless niggas now have a favorite pastime. ... bashing ladies... Suddenly every dude is now a hybrid of Brad Pitt, Bill Gates and Albert Einstein put together... embarassed

It's all good sha... being online cures a lot of personal deficiencies. . Online, the goat can always claim to be a lion undecided

Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by spiderman404: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Tybarca(m): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmn! Girls should learn how to endure with poor guys that really love them rather than chasing rich ones who would easily exploit them
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
shocked I see
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Eofclub:
If this ur post make fp. Mah naked bath for bathroom..
It just made front page undecided
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by princesuko(m): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
This is one of the best or even the [\b]best[\b] topic in Romanceland
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
U are right op. But are they ready to learn?
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Donmichaelz(m): 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
I came here to read hilarious comment like
we Don hear
Mstwwwwww
how does dis curb corruption
seconded

and
to those who like quoting people
quote me and get
EBOLA Z30 (the latest ebola, dat one is contacted through wireless )

by d way up APC. e be like say any comment on APC d likes dey reach 100+, sai buhari. if I no see 100 likes I go edit am oooo
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by centjamie(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bitter truth
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by watchindelta(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
That number 4 is just d problems, I hate about some wickets witches girls cheesy grin
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by AreaFada2: 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
some girls myt av d xtics listed above and still be loved by her partner....and some myt not even possess one of d listed xtics and yet get used n dumped.

one shld just be prayerful

True.
Some people can smoke 40 cigarettes a day, eat mostly oily food, no exercise, hardly eat fruits, never do any medical/dental check up and live till over 90 years old.

But how many per 100 people manage that?

Such is called "outlier". Occurs but not the norm.
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by globalnewsmag: 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Richard6:
Girls always complain of being used and dumped, always complain of heart breaks and so on without actually knowing that they usually contribute to that. A guy can cheat on you but will never leave you for another girl if you are actually what he wants, you have seen cases where a guy will be cheating on his girl friend but he will stil let the other girl he is messing up with know that he has a girl friend o! Its true that no matter how good your girl friend is, some guys will stil cheat on their girl friends but the main thing is...is he cheating because he wants to get another girl and dump you or is he cheating because its in guys' nature to do so and after that, he stil minds his girl friend, begs and cries if he is caught in the process? Below are some of the reasons why girls are being cheated on and get dumped at the end.

1. LOVING BECAUSE OF LOOKS:
Some girls are fond of loving and dying for the fine boys, the huge and well built guys, tall and cute with red lips without knowing how good or bad the guy is, without knowing if the guy even has 1% of likeness not to talk of love for her. One funny thing about guys is that once you come to them or throw yourself at them and open your legs, they wil enter and enjoy themselves whether they have any feelings for you or not. You the stupid girl will keep throwing yourself at the fine boy and he will keep having fun with you and be using you as his sex machine while he has someone he loves; at the end he will dump you and go to his girl friend while you start shading tears of heart break and being dumped. Love and date someone who loves you too and values you no matter the looks.

2. LOVE FOR MONEY:
Yes...once a girl sees a guy with money and good car and house, love instantly and automatically starts and develops. You obviously forget that guys are wise, you also forget that there is this girl that has been with him when he wasnt rich and you believe he will leave the girl and date you because you are beautiful, sexy, good in bed or pretend to be good and pretend not to be after his money? Its true that some guys forget about the girl and dump the girl who was with them when they were poor once they make money but 90% of guys who later make money stil dont forget. If you think its a lie, ask Dangote.

3. LOVE BECAUSE OF FAME:
Some girls can go any length to get a guy who is famous. Loving and dying for a famous guy is like a poor person who always wants to travel with a private jet..you will lie down on your bed and keep imagining until you sleep off and continue the imaginations in your dream. Sometimes, you will be lucky to get the famous guy by doing all you can, playing all your tricks and stil believe he is yours forgeting that so many desperate people like you are also doing same thing you did or same trick you used. The famous guy will stil use you and dump you at the end and go to his girl friend or you think he doesnt have a girl who loves him for whom he is. If you think its a lie, ask Tuface Idibia.

4. INSATIABLE:
I think I have exprienced this one in the past. Some girls will never get satisfied no matter what you give them. Am not talking of being satisfied in bed, I mean materially and financially. There are some girls that have been used and dumped and will stil be used and dumped tomorrow even if they meet a millionaire due to insatiable character and too demanding. You will buy a balckberry for her, she will want iphone 6. You buy iphone 6 for her, she will demand for a car, out of love you buy the car for her, she will demand for a house for her family when you havent married her yet o! Such a person will never get satisfied and trust guys, when they find out you are such a person, they will hurry to use you and dump you.

5. YOUR CHARACTER:
This is one of the major reasons why guys use and dump most girls. Some girls are so good in painting themselves outside, looking good outside and when you take them home, you will realise that she is like a breathing wood and an empty entity. She cant cook well, she cant keep her surroundings neat and clean, she is lazy, a dirty type, lousy and what have you. You will be like...God, what kind of girl is this. Guys and their cunny nature, he will stil use you and dump you and run to his girl friend that knows how to take care of things. No guy will ever dump a good girl for a bad girl unless you use charm and the charm wil one day get expired.

6. NEMESIS:
Some girls have broken so many guys' hearts that its now their turn for their hearts to get broken by guys. One girl unknownly said it one day that she believes the reason behind her numerous heart breaks is because of her past life styles. According to her; "she has broken so many guys' hearts, she has been so careless, so negligence and wicked towards some guys who truly loved her in the past, now what she did to men is what she is expriencing now"..she said. You will take advantage of the fact that this guy loves you and cant do without you and be messing up with his heart, some girls will be like am too beautiful and too pretty for his type; that I can always get any guy any time she wants and as such will be playing with every guy that comes her way especially that person she knows that loves her so much. By the time she will feel she is ready for a relationship, all the good guys must have been hooked up and those that she will get will be out to use and dump her as revenge or due to nemesis.

I rest my case!

love for money,

lack of contentment

greediness......................
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Temmytea70(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmmnnnnnnn......this could be true u know......
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Like I said in a post yesterday, the only ladies that fall victim of this reasons (especially points 1- 4) stated above, are ladies that lack character and purpose, who don't have a self-designed blueprint for their life.

Missjenna!!!
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by zoguche: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Whatz that is bomb! grin
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Horrlah(f): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
some girls myt av d xtics listed above and still be loved by her partner....and some myt not even possess one of d listed xtics and yet get used n dumped.

one shld just be prayerful
Abi....ki olorun shanu eyan ni
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by watchindelta(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by stan241(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Anyone who will get dumped will get dumped why? Well because not all relationships are meant to be and besides guys are also been dumped...would have looked more genuine if you made a list comparing why both sexes get dumped instead of the usual and quite honestly getting boring system of making it all about the ladies...do domething comparing both male and female place them side by side while explaining your points and you will probably get more hits or likes or followers I guess

1 Like

Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by zoguche: 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
Well, that is bomb! grin
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
Some babe's have just got to see this! Esp my EX #

Permission granted 2 post this on your FB timelines!
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
wristwatch:

Missjenna!!!
Sorry, why did you quote me?
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by kodded(m): 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Like I said in a post yesterday, the only ladies that fall victim of this reasons (especially points 1- 4) stated above, are ladies that lack character and purpose, who don't have a self-designed blueprint for their life.
HMMM MADAM PURPOSE HOPE YOU KNOW YOU WILL NOT MARRY YOURSELF
TIME WILL COME WHEN YOU WILL BE DESPERATE AT YOUR LATE 30
THAT IS WHEN BOYS/MEN WILL TAKE THE FULL ADVANTAGE AND MESS YOU UP BIG TIME
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Adaeze003(f): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
I think the phrase "use and dump" is just wrong. I mean, 2 people are in a relationship and did things that are mutually beneficial and one leaves... how was the other dumped? must all relationships work? That phrase almost sounds like the girl is dirt and why do guys always assume that only girls get "dumped"? Like ya'll have not seen a girl leave a relationship... undecided

Now, I think it's hypocritical to expect something from a girl and when the reverse is the case you freak out! I mean, you want a girl to be beautiful on the inside and out (especially out btw big butt, big boobz n bla bla bla ) but if a chick wants a handsome or rich dude that's a problem?

Y are we humans if we can't make choices? One poster even said "I think a girl should stick to a poor dude that loves her and bla bla bla" how about you stick to the flat ass chick(no offense) that loves you ehn? undecided

My point is, no1 should be spat on for his/her choice! You want big boobs, I want fine face, she wants money in the bank... all choices! We make em, we bear the consequences n not you! So stop giving yourself a headache. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / My Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.