Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. (40311 Views)

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by yinkus4u2c(f): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
AreaFada2:

True.
Some people can smoke 40 cigarettes a day, eat mostly oily food, no exercise, hardly eat fruits, never do any medical/dental check up and live till over 90 years old.

But how many per 100 people manage that?

Such is called "outlier". Occurs but not the norm.

yeah...ryt
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by PreciousBro: 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Girls That Get Dumped To Me are Girls That Only Want Me For Superficial Reasons, Girls That Aren't True, Ones That Have Nothing Else To Offer In My Life and Expect A Prize For What We Both Are Giving.

One With a Mind Of Suspicion,Entitlement and Dependence,Greed Is One With Dishonest words.

Selfish Traits.....

That's Why They Sing The Cry Song Of Being Dumped" Because They Have Nothing Else To Offer, No Sense Of Responsibility, Zero Height

Sense Of Responsibility Diminishes The Sense Of Entitlement and Hence No Dependence Characteristics.

Independent Women Don't Cry Being Dumped, They Also Dump Unreasonable Guys With Dependent Traits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by yinkus4u2c(f): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Horrlah:

Abi....ki olorun shanu eyan ni

yes ooo
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by icefish(m): 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Yawns....
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Pque(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Like I said in a post yesterday, the only ladies that fall victim of this reasons (especially points 1- 4) stated above, are ladies that lack character and purpose, who don't have a self-designed blueprint for their life.

if whatever u wrote here is true then over 70% of girls in my school don't have a self designed blue print for their life.
I disagree wit u though. They have a blue print but what they have may simply b an erronous blue print. I'am nt in d class dat judge people bt what is bad is bad. To b promiscuous is a bad thing
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by kelobestline(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
4 a guy whose heart was once broken by a girl he loves so much; it's not going to be easy to keep any girl; it will certainly be a hard one to notice a good girl, revenge will always be on their mind I.e to use ladies and dump dem.

1 Like

Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pls note: Most handsome guys are not players. They are responsible. If u doubt, ask Van Vicker!!!!!
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Richard6(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pque:

if whatever u wrote here is true then over 70% of girls in my school don't have a self designed blue print for their life.
I disagree wit u though. They have a blue print but what they have may simply b an erronous blue print. I'am nt in d class dat judge people bt what is bad is bad. To b promiscuous is a bad thing
Your opinion tho
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Sweatlock(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
The reason lies with them joor
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by FredHandsome(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:
Hmmmmm

The egoistic fever is spreading like wildfire cry

ok

Even peeps with low spermm count , erectile dysfunction, broke, ugly, and jobless niggas now have a favorite pastime. ... bashing ladies... Suddenly every dude is now a hybrid of Brad Pitt, Bill Gates and Albert Einstein put together... embarassed

It's all good sha... being online cures a lot of personal deficiencies. . Online, the goat can always claim to be a lion undecided

undecided
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
some girls myt av d xtics listed above and still be loved by her partner....and some myt not even possess one of d listed xtics and yet get used n dumped.

one shld just be prayerful

U're right. Talking from xprience?
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by sundoj08(m): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
I think some folks are taking this feminine issue too far..i mean something about you has to attract a girl right undecided . it's 21st century, she's not gonna jump on you cos you're YOU
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nasri100(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Adaeze003:
I think the phrase "use and dump" is just wrong. I mean, 2 people are in a relationship and did things that are mutually beneficial and one leaves... how was the other dumped? must all relationships work? That phrase almost sounds like the girl is dirt and why do guys always assume that only girls get "dumped"? Like ya'll have not seen a girl leave a relationship... undecided

Now, I think it's hypocritical to expect something from a girl and when the reverse is the case you freak out! I mean, you want a girl to be beautiful on the inside and out (especially out btw big butt, big boobz n bla bla bla ) but if a chick wants a handsome or rich dude that's a problem?

Y are we humans if we can't make choices? One poster even said "I think a girl should stick to a poor dude that loves her and bla bla bla" how about you stick to the flat ass chick(no offense) that loves you ehn? undecided

My point is, no1 should be spat on for his/her choice! You want big boobs, I want fine face, she wants money in the bank... all choices! We make em, we bear the consequences n not you! So stop giving yourself a headache. wink

A guy gets dumped? lool if I have had sex with a girl and she decides to end the relationship and uses the word I dumped him. Am fine with it tongue
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by HARDDON: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Like I said in a post yesterday, the only ladies that fall victim of this reasons (especially points 1- 4) stated above, are ladies that lack character and purpose, who don't have a self-designed blueprint for their life.

How many do?

When money n gud F'ing is involved ?
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by kelvinnn(m): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Hey whats sup
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by kelvinnn(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Franca2:
Another good one.
Hi
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by AmeLonRo(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
ladies, girls, women are made to be cherished, respected and honoured. They have to know that so that they do not sell themselves cheap for any reason again.
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Toks2008(m): 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:

I can't agree less.

My union of 11years broke off starting from the day I saw single on my ex cv despite the fact that we were legally married.

The questions that came to my mind was that could it be desperation for money,? Lack of self respect,? Or pure foolishness for a married lady to deny her matrimony because she is looking for a job.

I rhink some ladies are just too cheap and desperate and it boils down to the love of money because a lady with a wealthy and self awareness mentaliity will never deny her matrimony bcause she is looking for a six figure salary job let alone kobo kobo job.

Trust me,ladies are the architect of their own predicaments most times.
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER GET MARRIED cool
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by kelvinnn(m): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
babyosisi:

Red lips kwa
I never knew red lips were supposed to be attractive
Who wants a man that looks like he drinks blood
Pink lips.....probably wt he wntd 2 say.
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Tolulopefinest(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
For inspirational words, ways to pass the forthcoming UTME exam , visit achieverspath.
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by njuwo(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
whizbee:
True,i go use ds one sing
Working on my album
Use am sing wetin, juju music?
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Toks2008(m): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Alejhandro:
Pls note: Most handsome guys are not players. They are responsible. If u doubt, ask Van Vicker!!!!!

Very true. Ven if I do not see myself as good looking at least I. Can attest to this fact that many cute guys are very responsible.

I can't date a lady I can't marry and I will never play any lady. If I'm the irresponsible type by now I would have slept with countless number of ladies but of wat use will that be.

Honestly ouur ladies should try to be disciplined because guys are ready to tak advantage of any available girl.
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Dammyjohn(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Well,you love a man because of all those reasons,why will he not dump you?Tell me.
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by djbussy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
bkus your boyfriend olosho dey mu standing.
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Rexnegro(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Richard6:
Girls always complain of being used and dumped, always complain of heart breaks and so on without actually knowing that they usually contribute to that. A guy can cheat on you but will never leave you for another girl if you are actually what he wants, you have seen cases where a guy will be cheating on his girl friend but he will stil let the other girl he is messing up with know that he has a girl friend o! Its true that no matter how good your girl friend is, some guys will stil cheat on their girl friends but the main thing is...is he cheating because he wants to get another girl and dump you or is he cheating because its in guys' nature to do so and after that, he stil minds his girl friend, begs and cries if he is caught in the process? Below are some of the reasons why girls are being cheated on and get dumped at the end.

1. LOVING BECAUSE OF LOOKS:
Some girls are fond of loving and dying for the fine boys, the huge and well built guys, tall and cute with red lips without knowing how good or bad the guy is, without knowing if the guy even has 1% of likeness not to talk of love for her. One funny thing about guys is that once you come to them or throw yourself at them and open your legs, they wil enter and enjoy themselves whether they have any feelings for you or not. You the stupid girl will keep throwing yourself at the fine boy and he will keep having fun with you and be using you as his sex machine while he has someone he loves; at the end he will dump you and go to his girl friend while you start shading tears of heart break and being dumped. Love and date someone who loves you too and values you no matter the looks.

2. LOVE FOR MONEY:
Yes...once a girl sees a guy with money and good car and house, love instantly and automatically starts and develops. You obviously forget that guys are wise, you also forget that there is this girl that has been with him when he wasnt rich and you believe he will leave the girl and date you because you are beautiful, sexy, good in bed or pretend to be good and pretend not to be after his money? Its true that some guys forget about the girl and dump the girl who was with them when they were poor once they make money but 90% of guys who later make money stil dont forget. If you think its a lie, ask Dangote.

3. LOVE BECAUSE OF FAME:
Some girls can go any length to get a guy who is famous. Loving and dying for a famous guy is like a poor person who always wants to travel with a private jet..you will lie down on your bed and keep imagining until you sleep off and continue the imaginations in your dream. Sometimes, you will be lucky to get the famous guy by doing all you can, playing all your tricks and stil believe he is yours forgeting that so many desperate people like you are also doing same thing you did or same trick you used. The famous guy will stil use you and dump you at the end and go to his girl friend or you think he doesnt have a girl who loves him for whom he is. If you think its a lie, ask Tuface Idibia.

4. INSATIABLE:
I think I have exprienced this one in the past. Some girls will never get satisfied no matter what you give them. Am not talking of being satisfied in bed, I mean materially and financially. There are some girls that have been used and dumped and will stil be used and dumped tomorrow even if they meet a millionaire due to insatiable character and too demanding. You will buy a balckberry for her, she will want iphone 6. You buy iphone 6 for her, she will demand for a car, out of love you buy the car for her, she will demand for a house for her family when you havent married her yet o! Such a person will never get satisfied and trust guys, when they find out you are such a person, they will hurry to use you and dump you.

5. YOUR CHARACTER:
This is one of the major reasons why guys use and dump most girls. Some girls are so good in painting themselves outside, looking good outside and when you take them home, you will realise that she is like a breathing wood and an empty entity. She cant cook well, she cant keep her surroundings neat and clean, she is lazy, a dirty type, lousy and what have you. You will be like...God, what kind of girl is this. Guys and their cunny nature, he will stil use you and dump you and run to his girl friend that knows how to take care of things. No guy will ever dump a good girl for a bad girl unless you use charm and the charm wil one day get expired.

6. NEMESIS:
Some girls have broken so many guys' hearts that its now their turn for their hearts to get broken by guys. One girl unknownly said it one day that she believes the reason behind her numerous heart breaks is because of her past life styles. According to her; "she has broken so many guys' hearts, she has been so careless, so negligence and wicked towards some guys who truly loved her in the past, now what she did to men is what she is expriencing now"..she said. You will take advantage of the fact that this guy loves you and cant do without you and be messing up with his heart, some girls will be like am too beautiful and too pretty for his type; that I can always get any guy any time she wants and as such will be playing with every guy that comes her way especially that person she knows that loves her so much. By the time she will feel she is ready for a relationship, all the good guys must have been hooked up and those that she will get will be out to use and dump her as revenge or due to nemesis.

I rest my case!
Richard I swear down that number six its me u re referring to...right now that I so need a gf to call mine is yet to come my way....I hope am forgiven quick cos right am so single and needs a gf of my own.
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Google63(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
You opened an account yesterday, and you just want to be noticed by force
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by djbussy(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Because your boyfriend O L O S H O is standing by.
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Google63:

You opened an account yesterday, and you just want to be noticed by force
No I don't
Thanks, and have a nice day
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by IVORY2009(m): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
ajebuter:
This one will just sit in a pepper soup joint and come up with anything that crosses his inebrited mind and feed nairaland.

Or copy paste someone's ideas as his and then suddenly become an expert on relatioship.

Whereas he is a dumpee of many girls and even old cargos!

Mtchew!

as you stand before the honourable court of law, frm the write up of the poster, are you guilty or nor guilty?
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Adaeze003(f): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nasri100:

A guy gets dumped? lool if I have had sex with a girl and she decides to end the relationship and uses the word I dumped him. Am fine with it tongue

You had to quote me to tell me this because
Re: Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. by Pque(m): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:
Hmmmmm

The egoistic fever is spreading like wildfire cry

ok

Even peeps with low spermm count , erectile dysfunction, broke, ugly, and jobless niggas now have a favorite pastime. ... bashing ladies... Suddenly every dude is now a hybrid of Brad Pitt, Bill Gates and Albert Einstein put together... embarassed

It's all good sha... being online cures a lot of personal deficiencies. . Online, the goat can always claim to be a lion undecided

what u stated here is a noted fact since year 1766. I wonder hw it is a contribution to dis important topic. Na today different kind of pple dey post online. Well am nt surprised because I know dis is an aftermath of too much of gala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.