Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:14 AM

Prayer For PDP Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prayer For PDP Supporters (667 Views)

PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To / Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer For PDP Supporters by san316(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Since GMB visiting a hospital means he will die, i have this prayer for all PDP supporters.

Any PDP supporter that visits the hospital between now and 28 march because of any illness or for checkup will not live to see May 29.

Say Amen by clicking share if you believe GMB is in the hospital.

Like if you believe PDPians wont respond.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer For PDP Supporters by SeverusSnape(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
I believe the illiterate is in a psychiatric hospital.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayer For PDP Supporters by DesChyko: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Trying the figure out the mental condition of the person who typed this goobladook undecided

2 Likes

Re: Prayer For PDP Supporters by lewis33(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I believe the illiterate is in a psychiatric hospital.

since u have no elders at home to respect then wait for your old age .l promise u won't find it funny. politics is not madness! !!
Re: Prayer For PDP Supporters by SeverusSnape(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
lewis33:

since u have elders to respect wait for your old age .l promise u won't find it funny. politics is not madness! !!
Hehehehehehehehehehe... If I had written it against Jonathan, you wouldn't have talked about "elders". undecided

3 Likes

Re: Prayer For PDP Supporters by francizy(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
I am not a PDP supporter, but OP I really do think/believe you need some senses, even if its up to that of a chicken. sad cry

May God in heaven grant you sense! Amen! embarassed
Re: Prayer For PDP Supporters by lewis33(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe... If I had written it against Jonathan, you wouldn't have talked about "elders". undecided
Ok just knw that I respect elder s that I wud not do ur wish not like u who lack home training
Re: Prayer For PDP Supporters by francizy(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I wonder oh.. He didn't even condemned the slowpoke that started this useless thread..

And bros you ma, that pic is rather offensive. Please modify the post and take it out. Don't join the op in madness..
Re: Prayer For PDP Supporters by lewis33(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
francizy:
I am not a PDP supporter, but OP I really do think/believe you need some senses, even if its up to that of a chicken. sad cry

May God in heaven grant you sense! Amen! embarassed
thanks man don't mind the oold foool

1 Like

Re: Prayer For PDP Supporters by SeverusSnape(m): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
lewis33:
Ok just knw that I respect elder s that I wud not do ur wish not like u who lack home training
Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe

Buhari lap cow.
Re: Prayer For PDP Supporters by SeverusSnape(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
francizy:

I wonder oh.. He didn't even condemned the slowpoke that started this useless thread..

And bros you ma, that pic is rather offensive. Please modify the post and take it out. Don't join the op in madness..
Hmmmm... They started it, I like giving them a dose of their own medicine. I'm sorry if the picture is offensive.
Re: Prayer For PDP Supporters by san316(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
why can't we stop all these death wishes. i opened this thread to show the hypocriay of people. i am not wishing death on anybody but what you PDP guys are doing reeks of inhumane bitterness.

Even if GMB is ill, is it wrong for him to fall sick? even a child of months die due to illness and we kept hammering on gmb's health to make a political point. Now as a person, how wpuld you feel if someone wished you death just because you expressed your interest in something?

(1) (Reply)

What Manner Of Change? / Fayose, Omisore, Aliyu, Uba On Their Own Says PDP / Kogi PDP Begins Door-to-door Campaigns For Jonathan’s Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.