Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

7 Simple Things Ladies Do To Deceive Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Simple Things Ladies Do To Deceive Guys (997 Views)

Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Simple Things Ladies Do To Deceive Guys by geogeous(f): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Since it's very common to see the guys and ladies' version to every story on the frontpage, i have decided to do myself the honours.
1.Smile: to start with what works for both sex, the smile but please it's important to know what your smile exudes and how best to portray it. if ur teeth is exceptionally coloured ,u can still smile without showing a tooth. Find out if ur left smile is brighter than ur right or vice-versa and use it always. it never gets outdated once it doesn't look fake. That Smile always gets them(smitten!
2. Perfume: Yeah, that's unisex too buh some ladies don't just know the right perfume. Please!!!! don't ever use cheap masculine perfume. It's comes off too strong. there's a reason why female perfumes are not as strong as male's(I'm not sure though and i don't want to stir up some provocative assumption). wear something fruity and segzy. It makes u smell delicious , something to savour.
3. blink: this work wonders but if u don't know how to do it right, just DON'T attempt it! It would do the exact opposite. If he's looking at you so hard and you're not comfortable with it, just blink at regular intervals with a playful smile of course. It makes us look cute and as adorable as a bunny.
4. No make up make-up: This is one of the smartest and strongest. You're wearing concealer(that hides all the spots n pimples comfortably), foundation and primer and it blends so much it feels like nothing is on your natural skin. The eyeliner is mild, the lipstick is nude colour, no visible eyeshadow( of course there is,it's just not glittering) and ur eyebrows doesn't look ridiculous. he literally won't be able to take his eyes off. When he compliments you about how beautiful u look and u decide to be humble n tell him it's the make up, he starts arguing with u! Common babe, iknow: make up when i see one and you're hardly wearing any! hehehehe
5. Support his club or pass nice comments about it: I'm yet to keep up with this one though. It's very difficult if you're not supporting the same club n you're not good at pretending. But it would be a swell if you do.
6. Neat n Simple: Guys are drawn to ladies that wears a white that look like white! Honestly? I'm personally drawn to white. If a lady can wear it simple n neat and still look fab ,guys would never associate u with a fake hair, fake eye n fake everything syndrome, even if you're wearing a fake hair!
7. Soft Voice: Gosh! that's very easy n quite deceiving too. No man wants a lady with a voice as thick as his dad's , well, most men Dont. So when you know just the right volume n tone, you're definitely getting him tuned!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Simple Things Ladies Do To Deceive Guys by djeezy(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
They have time sha undecided
Re: 7 Simple Things Ladies Do To Deceive Guys by tosyne2much(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
cool
Re: 7 Simple Things Ladies Do To Deceive Guys by LewisO: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
All film tricks are already known. undecided
Re: 7 Simple Things Ladies Do To Deceive Guys by koolet: 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
hmm we hear
Re: 7 Simple Things Ladies Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
and you call these acts of deceit.

Get your fact straight lady!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Simple Things Ladies Do To Deceive Guys by geogeous(f): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
diddydiva:
and you call these acts of deceit.

Get your fact straight lady!!!
Yes LADY! the make up , the club support , the voice, everything is
Re: 7 Simple Things Ladies Do To Deceive Guys by Movesz(m): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Niraland junkies....

Can't believe this is gonna make fp...

Season of lists wonder what will be tending next
Re: 7 Simple Things Ladies Do To Deceive Guys by cutieberie1(f): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
sm of d facts re not deceit...
Re: 7 Simple Things Ladies Do To Deceive Guys by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
Even perfume and blink are deceitful? undecided

I really don't get
Re: 7 Simple Things Ladies Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Either way you still end up bang!
Re: 7 Simple Things Ladies Do To Deceive Guys by Vision4God: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ds are For guys that choose 2 b deceiced abi
Re: 7 Simple Things Ladies Do To Deceive Guys by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
geogeous:

Yes LADY! the make up , the club support , the voice, everything is
not all LADY!!!

some are natural. while some are irrelevant to the topic

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For Ladies To Be On Top Just As Much As Guys? / . / she want sex as a bargain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.