Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Reasons Why Nigerian Universities Are No Longer Recommended For Study - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Reasons Why Nigerian Universities Are No Longer Recommended For Study (583 Views)

NYSC Accredits 1,344 Out Of 4,800 OAU Graduands Recommended For Service / 150 Courses Unaccredited In Nigerian Universities / 'We Are No Longer Foolish', NYSC Tells Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nigerian Universities Are No Longer Recommended For Study by owoh00(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
For those of you still writing jamb and post ume trying to gain an admission into nigeria Universities.
And for those who did not make
jam and post ume, but resorted to private Universities.

WORD OF ADVICE
Nigerian is only good in social sciences courses
Save that money you're planning to spend in Nigerian private Universities and spend it in a country where your certificate will be well recognized with quality
education.

The world is no longer a village full of grammars, and novelist, but a world with minds of telecommunication invention, networking, and brakethrough in medical practice.

Study in one of the world most affordable and recognized schools in South East Asia.

Accredited by US board of education.

No jamb, Post-ume, Ilets, and Toefl needed.

Just get your waec, Neco, Gce, and apply for any school of your choice

Due to how cheap the schools are, scholarship is not offered

For those with BSC, without doubt
BSc is now like waec where you still need to further your education to enable the job market dim you relevant.

But the question remains, Does Nigerian institution really that good enough in medical, paramedics, and telecommunications courses?

The answer to that question is that we are far more lagging behind in the world of education.

For those looking into furthering for a PhD program, i most say this is the best means of finishing that PhD course that is more than five years in Nigeria couple with stress that goes with back home. PhD HERE IS NOT MORE THAN THREE YEARS.

Visa is 100% assured, its a means of encouragement for students wanting to study in this country

PAY YOUR TUITION once you get here and start class, provided that you come with your transcript and school certificate.

STUDY IN PHILIPPINES

For trustworthy sake, you will be directed to meet with my family in Abuja for assurance before we may proceed with the processing of admission.

Contact me for assistance

amobiowoh@gmail.com.
owohjoshua@yahoomail.com
WhatsApp: +639425744163
BBM PIN: 751478AA
Cell : +639335706693
+639153876180
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Universities Are No Longer Recommended For Study by psucc(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
All the above poo is for Consultancy fee.

I blame the Nigerian govt for not regulating the activities of these so. called Consultants.

For all I care a good number travel abroad for education owing to their inability to match the pace in Nigeria.

I bet you we still have few that is better than those ones abroad.

If we don't build for ourselves and the future, poster will not be happy at pur memory.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Mr. President Un-elect From A Broke Kopa / NYSC Plead With Mdas To Stop Rejecting Corps Members / Edo B15 Stream II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.