Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... (1495 Views)

Help!!! These Pups Are Sick / Man Rescue A Dieing And Homeless DOG!!!!GRAPHIX / The Mastweiler Pups Are Ready For Pick Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hello fellow nairalanders
My GSD whelped on friday and the pups were 10 but they have just been dieing anyhow and i don't even know what to do anymore, i have just 5 pups left, please advice me on what to do....

cc: seun
prodegree
etc
Re: Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by channelz: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Aww so sad. pishure?

Anyway be sure they haven't been eating weeds; check your surrounding and rid it of weeds to begin with.
Re: Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
channelz:
Aww so sad. pishure?

Anyway be sure they haven't been eating weeds; check your surrounding and rid it of weeds to begin with.
My compound is cemented, gat no weeds around
Re: Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by xreal: 4:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
10? You shoulda gotten a feeder.

Why not contact a Vet close to you? Pls.
Re: Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
xreal:
10? You shoulda gotten a feeder.

Why not contact a Vet close to you? Pls.
My vet said I shouldn't give them any supplements
Re: Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by Prodeegee(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
You see what happens when you mis-spell my name...I don't get d sos msg quick.

Pls first squeeze d nipples and tell me d colour of d milk. Or if therz milk atall.

channelz:
Aww so sad. pishure?

Like serzly? A 2days old pup eating grass? If you knw nothing about a topic just keep mute.
Re: Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Prodeegee:
You see what happens when you mis-spell my name...I don't get d sos msg quick.

Pls first squeeze d nipples and tell me d colour of d milk. Or if therz milk atall
The milk is somehow whitish yellow....
I called a vet and he told me the milk has been contaminated..... out of 10 pups, i have just 3 left..... I'm nt happy at all
Re: Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by Prodeegee(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
zick19:

The milk is somehow whitish yellow....
I called a vet and he told me the milk has been contaminated..... out of 10 pups, i have just 3 left..... I'm nt happy at all

A pity. Pls stop them from feeding. This is something u shd have checked few days before whelping.

Smh
Re: Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Prodeegee:

A pity. Pls stop them from feeding. This is something u shd have checked few days before whelping.

Smh
The stupi.d vet i was using never had time for my bitch, even when she was still pregnant, he never came for checkup...... but what should i start feeding them with?
Re: Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by channelz: 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Prodeegee:

Like serzly? A 2days old pup eating grass? If you knw nothing about a topic just keep mute.

Op's signature. Yes... so.... That's all!
Re: Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
channelz:

Op's signature. Yes... so.... That's all!
Bro, forget about my signature for now..... I dnt like the my pups are just dying, dnt know wah to do..
Re: Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by Prodeegee(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
zick19:

The stupi.d vet i was using never had time for my bitch, even when she was still pregnant, he never came for checkup...... but what should i start feeding them with?

Mhen...do u have dtime to hand-feed? Where do u stay? And what breed?
Re: Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Prodeegee:

Mhen...do u have dtime to hand-feed? Where do u stay? And what breed?
I'm ready to sacrifice my time for them, i stay in Lagos and the breed is GSD
Re: Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by channelz: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
zick19:

Bro, forget about my signature for now..... I dnt like the my pups are just dying, dnt know wah to do..
ok ok just wanted to be sure they weren't exposed to such.
Re: Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by Prodeegee(m): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
zick19:

I'm ready to sacrifice my time for them, i stay in Lagos and the breed is GSD

pin:2BAAECB3
Whatsapp: 08105499509

I'll follow you thru d process
Re: Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Prodeegee:

pin:2BAAECB3
Whatsapp: 08105499509

tankz bro, gonna add u on whatsapp right nw
Re: Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Prodeegee:

gud afternoon bro, after doing wah u asked 2 do yesternite, i woke up this morning and found the other pups dead.... Its so painful tho, but i gat no choice than to jez take heart.....
But i'm concerned about the bitch right now, she had not been eating for days now and she is so weak, what can i do to help her pls ?
I shld av msgd u on whatsapp bt my sub has expired
Re: Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by Prodeegee(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
zick19:

gud afternoon bro, after doing wah u asked 2 do yesternite, i woke up this morning and found the other pups dead.... Its so painful tho, but i gat no choice than to jez take heart.....
But i'm concerned about the bitch right now, she had not been eating for days now and she is so weak, what can i do to help her pls ?

Like I said before, the other pups have been contaminated.

And it means you're far fromthe pups, to only find out they are dead ds mrng.

Breeding isn't hw you take it to be.

Get a good vet to treat your dam

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Prodeegee:

Like I said before, the other pups have been contaminated.

And it means you're far fromthe pups, to only find out they are dead ds mrng.

Breeding isn't hw you take it to be.

Get a good vet to treat your dam
tankz so much bro...
Pls, where do u reside?
Re: Help!!!! My Pups Are Dieing Anyhow.... by Prodeegee(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
zick19:

tankz so much bro...
Pls, where do u reside?

Lagos/ibadan expressway

(1) (Reply)

Tiny Reptile Caught On Camera Seemingly Strumming A Leaf / 2015 Waec GCE Biology Answers/questions /solution / Pure Rottweiler Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.