Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Prayer Against Sexual Perversion, Lust, Adultery, Fornication, Masturbation Etc. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Against Sexual Perversion, Lust, Adultery, Fornication, Masturbation Etc. (17757 Views)

Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... / The Dangers Of Committing Illegal Sex (zina, Adultery & Fornication) / 10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Against Sexual Perversion, Lust, Adultery, Fornication, Masturbation Etc. by reality777: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
PRAYER AGAINST SEXUAL PERVERSION- Romans 6:14
Sexual sin opens the door for all kinds of evil spirits to enter. This prayer programme is for those:-
Ø Who would like to be delivered from the spiritual contamination resulting from past sexual sins
Ø Who would like to be delivered from their present sexual lusts, enticement, and other sexual sins.
Ø Who would like to expel sexual deposits acquired by sleeping with demonised who has been a commercial sex worker in the past people.
Ø Who frequently dream of having sex?
Ø Don’t despair if the enemy has subjected you to such a depth of immoral degradation. You would be lifted up to the height of purity which God has purposed for you as you call upon Him to help you.
Rom. 1:22; “professing themselves to be wise, they became fools”.
Please, open your Bible and slowly, meditatively read Rom. 1:18-32 and Leviticus 18:1-30.

Are you surprise at the things you’ve just read? Indeed there is nothing new under the sun’ (Ecclesiastes 1:9) basically the laws of God concerning sexual pervasion as stated in Leviticus 18 can be divided into 5 groups. They are laws against.
Ø Incest (i.e. having sex with close relatives, brother stated between verses 6 and 19)
Ø Adultery (vs. 20) idolatry i.e. offering child sacrifices (vs. 21)
Ø Homosexuality, lesbianism, masturbation, prostitution etc (vs.22)
Ø Bestiality (having sex with animals(Vs 23)

Are you caught in the bondage of any of these? indeed the chains of habit (perversion) are too weak
to be felt till they ate too strong to be broken. All kinds of sexual bondage can be broken through the power of the blood of Jesus. There is hope for you, the Bible say, “Sin shall not have dominion over you” (Rom 6:14) because” The law of spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death” (Roam 8:2).
As you pray sincerely with a contrite / repentant heart (Psalm 51:17) God will set you free from chains of sexual perversion.

CONFESSION
Gal 5:24: and they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affection and lusts.

PRAISE AND WORSHIP
1. THANK God for His power to deliver from every bondage.
2. I break myself from every spirit of sexual perversion, in the name of Jesus.
3. I release myself from every spiritual pollution emanating from my past sin of fornication and sexual immorality in the name of Jesus.
4. I release myself from every ancestral pollution, I the name of Jesus.
5. I release myself from every dream pollution, in the name of Jesus.
6. I command every evil plantation of sexual perversion in my life to come out with all its root, in the name of Jesus
7. Every spirit of sexual perversion working against my life, be paralyzed and get out of my life in the name of Jesus.
8. Every demon of sexual perversion assigned to my life, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
9. Father Lord, let the power of sexual perversion oppressing my life receive the fire of God and be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every inherited demon of sexual perversion in my life, receive the arrows of fire and remain permanently bound, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Against Sexual Perversion, Lust, Adultery, Fornication, Masturbation Etc. by reality777: 3:18am On Feb 25, 2015
DON'T ALLOW THE UGLY AND SETBACK EVIL SPIRIT OF PERVERSION DESTROY YOUR LIFE. START THE PRAYERS TODAY AND EXPERIENCE GROWTH AND LIGHT.
Re: Prayer Against Sexual Perversion, Lust, Adultery, Fornication, Masturbation Etc. by reality777: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
WELCOME TO NEW YEAR 2016.
Re: Prayer Against Sexual Perversion, Lust, Adultery, Fornication, Masturbation Etc. by reality777: 11:19pm On May 08, 2016
hot and loading...
Re: Prayer Against Sexual Perversion, Lust, Adultery, Fornication, Masturbation Etc. by reality777: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
still coming...
Re: Prayer Against Sexual Perversion, Lust, Adultery, Fornication, Masturbation Etc. by onetrack(m): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
You've been coming for a long time. wink
Re: Prayer Against Sexual Perversion, Lust, Adultery, Fornication, Masturbation Etc. by reality777: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
no vex, have been busy.
Re: Prayer Against Sexual Perversion, Lust, Adultery, Fornication, Masturbation Etc. by reality777: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
sexual perversion, number one killer of mans destiny.

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Submission....which Should Come First In Marriage? / Ituah Ighodalo Starts Own Church / Midnight Back To Sender Prayer Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.