Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia (16331 Views)

Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / Ladies When A Guy Ask For Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by mikemodel24: 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
The first female president of Croatia,
President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović
has rocked a hot bikini wear in the
during a beach visit. (Photo Credit:
Reddit.com) The first female president of Croatia, President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović has flaunted her huge boobs in a sexy bikini which she rocked during a beach visit. The photos which are currently making waves online have attracted the usual reactions from internet users. 46-year-old Grabar-Kitarović took the oath of office on Sunday, February 15, 2015 and assumed office officially the following day. Meanwhile, it is yet not clear as to when exactly the shots were taken even though several reports had it that they were recent shots. The trailblazer is married to Jakov Kitarović since 1996, a union which was blessed with two kids named Katarina and Luka. The first female president of Croatia,
during a beach visit. (Photo Credit:
Reddit.com) The first female president of Croatia,
during a beach visit.
Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by mikemodel24: 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
pics

Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by Cutehector(m): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Whr is my bag? Off to croatia!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by neily(f): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Are u suggesting that she should wear a Jean and a Long Sleeve Shirt? OK I support u. After all it's a beach Visit.
Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by kristonium(m): 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Somebody should tell her that the office of the presidency demands more than posting bikini shots on the internet! That office is revered!
Wondering what the ladies in that country will be doing now?
Leadership is about influence!

1 Like

Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by cozy7(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
This is remarkable, with all her achievements, she still maintain d good looks.

Nigerian women should learn from this and start looking good. They make a few million n begin to dress like my grandma, and expect their husbands nit to look outside. AFRICAN WOMEN SHOULD ENLARGE N KEEP THIS PHOTO IN THEIR HOUSE, THEY SHOULD STARE AT IT EVERY MORNING B4 DRESSING.....

3 Likes

Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by praxisnetworks: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
I smell FP
Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by balash(m): 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
How does been a president going to beach turned crime.

Abi she suppose wear Agbada go beach again??

The bikini's still looks kinda modest for the bikini wearers lol
Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by Movesz(m): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sexy intelligent....

Female president in nigeria Impossible
Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by isaiah9(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Damnnnn she's a MILF
Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by armadeo(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
imagine a female president in nigeria doing this.

attempts at impeachment by retards

1 Like

Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by macpetrus(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
She is sexy... And I knw It!!!
Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by Enegod(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
cool cool
Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by olasmith10(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
work Neva start na....buh anyway she looks gorgeous.
Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Whr is my bag? Off to croatia!!!

Wait for me make I pack my bag as well , are we going by air or boat sef , if na by boat make we target our arrival to the time wey she go dey the beach again

2 Likes

Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
kristonium:

Leadership is about influence!

Tell that to Jonathan
Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
cozy7:
This is remarkable, with all her achievements, she still maintain d good looks.

Nigerian women should learn from this and start looking good. They make a few million n begin to dress like my grandma, and expect their husbands nit to look outside. AFRICAN WOMEN SHOULD ENLARGE N KEEP THIS PHOTO IN THEIR HOUSE, THEY SHOULD STARE AT IT EVERY MORNING B4 DRESSING.....
I laugh trowey ma weed.. grin grin
Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by PHgirl(f): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
This doesn't seem right. She's a f---ing president. undecided
Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by Cutehector(m): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Wait for me make I pack my bag as well , are we going by air or boat sef , if na by boat make we target our arrival to the time wey she go dey the beach again
lol by timetravel. I wan enter insyd dat picture grin
Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by Mubbyleey(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
She is not Normal.....
Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by mentorandfriend(m): 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Naija guys be like, I need Croatian visa. I go make am quick there
Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by khassy(m): 2:11am On Feb 23, 2015
PEJ where your own ...grin

GEJ TI 2019
Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by kent79: 3:46am On Feb 23, 2015
Oya!
Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by djeezy(m): 4:17am On Feb 23, 2015
Mubbyleey:
She is not Normal.....
embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 23, 2015
Imagine Patience Jonathan wearing this....Lool...I didn't say anything ooo
Re: Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia by mikemodel24: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2015
waiting for f......

(1) (Reply)

Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? / Only In Ashawo House Will You Hear These!! / Why Sex Tourists Prefer Southeast Asia To Africa ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.