Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School (34317 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / What's The Craziest Thing You Did While In Secondary School? / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Rapmoney(m): 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mine: When I was in SS1, I refused to cut grass as a punishment for cracking a nutty joke that 'scattered' the entire classroom during Government class. Before then, Mr Coker had given me the caning of my life! grin The school authority requested that my dad come to school with me and I know say if palee hear the matter, kasala go burst! I cunningly invited one fat okada man as my dad...all na arrangeegrin The guy man gave me one dirty slap in the principal's office to make the whole thing look real. I nor fit forget that slap in a hurry. I got my way sha...but the slap ehhn, nor be here!

Share yours too.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lol,, well I wasn't mischievous in school then,,. Just a cool, calm dude..

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by rheether(f): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
I smoked white chock to piece.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Rapmoney(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
rheether:
U be badt girl. Hope you don't smoke cigarette or the 'elder brother' now? grin

6 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Rapmoney(m): 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
YNeme3E:
Lol,, well I wasn't mischievous in school then,,. Just a cool, calm dude..
Still, u must have done crazy stuff back then. It doesn't have everything to do with being mischievous wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by rheether(f): 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nah..
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Rapmoney(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
rheether:
Nah..
Ok. Good.
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
See as dem book space angry

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Rapmoney(m): 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
SMALLPENIS:
See as dem book space angry
Who? You? Okay, you! grin

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Taiwo20(m): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
rheether:

whats chock?

5 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rapmoney:

Still, u must have done crazy stuff back then. It doesn't have everything to do with being mischievous wink
ya well okk, my worst act was replacing my name with that of my class prefect, in the noise makers list, and he was actually the one that wrote it, lol, he was flogged 3 strokes, hhaa, became enemies since..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by menix(m): 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
My school supplied our textbook, fee included in our skool fee.
SS3 1st term: Got info of som notorious boiz making real cash frm going to collect books lik Ababio, Nelkon, oxford dict. Nd loads of oda expensive books frm d store nd leaves no record.

Been d Lord of my own platoon of boiz we went into d store on six diff. Days collected as much as we could carry nd this same office is manned by 3 naval personnels buh boiz were not smiling then..

Mile 2 bridge then was were we had book colonies, nd d igbo boiz kept encouraging us until d mkt was saturated..

Wen yawa gas Navy authorities stormed dat mkt buh as per being ontop our game only som greedy ones frm d oda group paid d price of explusion...

SS3 2nd term I did not pay any skool fee cous d skool was owing mii..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by thaoriginator: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
O boy when I was in jss3 some bad as friend convince me and we went to a place called school 2 where boys go to smoke weed.. Meanwhile I've forming drug baron in school that I smoke anything smoke-able but all na lie o, I only manage to smoke white london.. O boy na so dis bad types go bring igboh come o, so climb on a tree, one of them rolled up and pass me as I collected it with confidence and started blazing like a veteran.. We finished smoking and everybody climb down the tree but I was left up there.. The tree that is not even up to 10ft all of a sudden turned burj khalifa in my eyes I couldn't get down I started crying for help and they all kept laughing.. At last one of em had to help me down.. We go to school and I couldn't do anything but sleep the whole day before I wake up boys don enter my locker o finish all my foods stuff na boarding school hundry waya me for the whole week I no fit cry I just look like mumu. grin

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by gracile(f): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
gosh secondary school was fun! we did alotov crazy stuffs back then o things like filtering our boxes during brokage for spilled garri & soaking it to travel etc. one very remarkable one was a day we were doing sanitation so we were ask to turn around to the back of the fence surrounding the hostel to clear the gutter so it can flow, lo and behold we went and saw a beautiful guava tree, we filled 3 cardigans with guava, tied it and passed it across d fence to the hostel. I ate guava dt day so greedily that i almost threw up. My day of reckoning came, and I couldn't defecate for more than a week! I had to be given an exeat to go home. since that experience wheneva I sight guava I run for my dear life!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Rapmoney(m): 5:07am On Feb 23, 2015
YNeme3E:
ya well okk, my worst act was replacing my name with that of my class prefect, in the noise makers list, and he was actually the one that wrote it, lol, he was flogged 3 strokes, hhaa, became enemies since..
U get luck grin grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Rapmoney(m): 5:10am On Feb 23, 2015
thaoriginator:
O boy when I was in jss3 some bad as friend convince me and we went to a place called school 2 where boys go to smoke weed.. Meanwhile I've forming drug baron in school that I smoke anything smoke-able but all na lie o, I only manage to smoke white london.. O boy na so dis bad types go bring igboh come o, so climb on a tree, one of them rolled up and pass me as I collected it with confidence and started blazing like a veteran.. We finished smoking and everybody climb down the tree but I was left up there.. The tree that is not even up to 10ft all of a sudden turned burj khalifa in my eyes I couldn't get down I started crying for help and they all kept laughing.. At last one of em had to help me down.. We go to school and I couldn't do anything but sleep the whole day before I wake up boys don enter my locker o finish all my foods stuff na boarding school hundry waya me for the whole week I no fit cry I just look like mumu. grin
Really crazy! ; hope u didn't continue with weed smoking?

7 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Rapmoney(m): 5:12am On Feb 23, 2015
menix:
My school supplies our textbook, fee included in our skool fee.
SS3 1st term: Got info of som notorious boiz making real cash frm going to collect books lik Ababio, Nelkon, oxford dict. Nd loads of oda expensive books frm d store nd leaves no record.

Been d Lord of my own platoon of boiz we went into d store on six diff. Days collected as much as we could carry nd this same office is manned by 3 naval personnels buh boiz were not smiling then..

Mile 2 bridge then was were we had book colonies, nd d igbo boiz kept encouraging us until d mkt was saturated..

Wen yawa gas Navy authorities stormed dat mkt buh as per being ontop our game only som greedy ones frm d oda group paid d price of explusion...

SS3 2nd term I did not pay any skool fee cous d skool were owing mii..
E dor tay wen u spoil o! grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Rapmoney(m): 5:13am On Feb 23, 2015
gracile:
Don't u have shame?

5 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by thaoriginator: 6:20am On Feb 23, 2015
Rapmoney:

Really crazy! ; hope u didn't continue with weed smoking?
Somewhat
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Yustash001(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2015
I remembered the day I was late to school...mehn I turned into a green snake under green grasses..crawling on the floor just to get on unnoticed by the ruthless evangelise who could beat a hell out of one...but I thank God I wasn't caught because If I was I would've been flogged on the assembly ground...

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Rapmoney(m): 9:05am On Feb 23, 2015
thaoriginator:
Somewhat
Chai!!! Na wa for u o! grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Rapmoney(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2015
Taiwo20:

whats chock?
Never mind. She wanted to type 'chalk'.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by ERCROSS(m): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2015
[b] Hmmm...
I did a lot of tinz naa but I will jst share d most interesting one..
It was at a Government public school...There was this ]MR MARTINS who happens to be a womanizing male teacher then, back then when big gurls r still in secondary schools ooo..
He happens to knw m d boyfwend of a gurl he's been eyeing and since then he's been looking for ways to shock me. grin

On that fateful day, The closing bell had jst been ranged, I took to the stairs coz my class was sited on the second floor of a storeyed building. On my way down the stairs with other students and, coincidentally the so called Mr Martins on the 3rd step ahead of me, I greeted him frm the back and he looked back and replied. Jst few seconds later , he turned back and started shouting who said that. shocked

I and d other students on the stairs were like who said what lipsrsealed undecided. He turned back and suddenly pointed to me.. U r the one.. shocked shocked shocked and I was Chisos shocked
it struck my face like a thunder and my face went red... cry The sound of the slap drew the attention of other students.. He dragged me to the teachers staff room asking me to confess ... embarassed

After like 20 minutes, he asked me to leave and report to him the following day... Then, I went to meet my friends who had been waiting for me while watching the whole event unfolding.

Wetin u do naa, how d tin take happen, na u talk am ? Wetin dem talk say u do, why him dey harrass u naa...? my friends bombarded me wit different questions and I narrated the whole scenario for them and were like angry shuo ... sad which levels na, e slap u and u no fit do anything tongue.... and dey succeeded in hardening my heart..

The following day, the event has become d talk of the school but I was determined to show the e-diot some pepper. I no go him office to report, I was expecting he will find me come class by himself.. he sent some students to come call for me, of which I refused.. few hours later he came to my class, located my seat, he asked me to stand up, I stood up... and later he asked me to kneel down... hian.. U say what... kneel down for where ? I knw fit.. I jst tell him I can't ... Na here the film start ... He went for a while and was back few minutes later with one MR BABATUNDE who happens to be the most ruthless teacher in school back then. He yelled at me to kneel down but I stood defiant, he lifted up d cane in his hands to hit me and I was quick to get hold of his hands dragging the cane wit him.. D class shouted at this acts, and they were ordered to go kneel down outside under the scorching sun by MR MARTINS who jst stood aside, surprised by my stubbornness, I cha see chance escape d class and went out of school jumping ova d fence for that day..

My friends who v been fed by d news hailed me and on the assembly ground d following day, it was announced that a student beat d MR BABATUNDE and I was like ... shocked wtf... I only dragged the Cain in his hands and stood defiant to his command , I didn't beat him oooo.. [/b]

Thank God the principal wasn't around.. One way or the other, I cha get myself out of that mess.. And till date in dat skool, it stood a news and a rumour that a student once beat MR BABATUNDE...

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by thaoriginator: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2015
Rapmoney:

Chai!!! Na wa for u o! grin
I'm trying na
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by dharay99: 10:44am On Feb 23, 2015
I stole a teacher's desk in d staff room, hid it for two weeks in d hostel b4 finally using it in d classroom grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Maczeelly(m): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2015
ABC
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by MizMyColi(f): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Flyinggrin.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by alberto2k(m): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Giving most colleagues nicknames grin

Ayokoro, obedi, walking dead, 001, mushin goro, plantain leg, body filler, coco(cockroach), angel zobo, captain balaga... Chai dem plenty o grin

5 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by Built2last: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2015
I attended a boarden school and did crazy things

I bathed outside the bathroom severally. between 6 to 7.30am you will find over 5 boys displaying all sizes of joystick.
in that era nobody knew anthing called gay.

I did shotput...this simply entails one Shi.ting inside black leather bag and threw accross the fence...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by datguru: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2015
Lol
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School by MizMyColi(f): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2015
Rub and Shine grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Application Form Is Out Hurry / I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. / Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.