Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Jonathan Is Coming To A Shrine Near You Soon! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Coming To A Shrine Near You Soon! (1310 Views)

Buhari Will Communicate You Soon, Osibanjo Tells New Somalia President On Victor / Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta / Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is Coming To A Shrine Near You Soon! by ketekete: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2015
Don't be surprised if our president visits the shrine near you before the election.

It's known that all presidents should accept all kind of major religions that exist in their country for peace to reign.
Re: Jonathan Is Coming To A Shrine Near You Soon! by ketekete: 12:47am On Feb 23, 2015

Re: Jonathan Is Coming To A Shrine Near You Soon! by ketekete: 12:47am On Feb 23, 2015
President Jonathan visits Our Lady Queen of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Abuja.

Re: Jonathan Is Coming To A Shrine Near You Soon! by ketekete: 12:48am On Feb 23, 2015
GEJ meets with Islamic Scholars & Clerics in Lagos
www.ketekete.com

Re: Jonathan Is Coming To A Shrine Near You Soon! by thaoriginator: 1:06am On Feb 23, 2015
Which day him go visit Cele Aladura for Bar Beach and Guru Mahraji?

Pigs Dig Pigs
Re: Jonathan Is Coming To A Shrine Near You Soon! by xreal: 3:55am On Feb 23, 2015
I wouldn't be surprise.
Re: Jonathan Is Coming To A Shrine Near You Soon! by egift(m): 4:01am On Feb 23, 2015
As Jonathan now look directly into the eyes of Failure, he is ready to do anything and visit anyone. I will not be surprise if he show up at the gate of OBJ grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Is Coming To A Shrine Near You Soon! by egift(m): 4:02am On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Jonathan Is Coming To A Shrine Near You Soon! by egift(m): 4:05am On Feb 23, 2015

Okupe make a list of all the people I need to kneel to. Make it fast.
Re: Jonathan Is Coming To A Shrine Near You Soon! by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 23, 2015
egift:
As Jonathan now look directly into the eyes of Failure, he is ready to do anything and visit anyone. I will not be surprise if he show up at the gate of OBJ grin grin grin

There is nothing like failure, for the first time I want to bet you and will remind you of what you said about this election, that if what you said go contrary. I mean no harm but just to let you know that God has his own way of doing think different from the way you think.
Re: Jonathan Is Coming To A Shrine Near You Soon! by egift(m): 5:09am On Feb 23, 2015
freeboy604:
There is nothing like failure, for the first time I want to bet you and will remind you of what you said about this election, that if what you said go contrary. I mean no harm but just to let you know that God has his own way of doing think different from the way you think.

Did you say "nothing like failure for Jonathan"? Hahahaha. Why the shifting here and there? The desperation. Begging OBJ and sending the begging crew. The double talks. Recommissioning a power plant that has been commissioned before.

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B94m5NBCMAIc7L3.jpg:large[/img]

When you look at Jonathan these days, all you see is a "Laurent Gbagbo" grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Obanikoro’s Aide Assaults Senator Oluremi Tinubu / Why Won't Nigeria Let Foreign Journalists Cover Its Elections?-The Telegraph(UK) / Election Result In Bauchi And Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.