Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Is Buhari Really Sick? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Really Sick? (1001 Views)

Did Zara Buhari Really Go To School? / Did Aisha Buhari Really Visit the USA? / Buhari Is Really Sick (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Really Sick? by snowytee(m): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2015
The Whistle

Home
News
Whistle Reports
Sections
Opinion

EXCLUSIVE: US Investigator exposes APC, proves Buhari’s ‘London’ Interview was previously recorded in Transcorp Hilton, Abuja (Analysis with Photo Evidence)
admin | February 22, 2015 | News | 15 Comments

Brought to you by The Whistle:

When it comes to Buhari’s health, seems things are much worse than previously thought After it was revealed on Friday that Buhari had snuck into the UK (enroute to the US) for medical reasons, APC panicked.

We were told about two ‘secret’ events he allegedly attended, but he was missing from the one public event he was scheduled to attend, and was instead represented by his wife and youngest daughter.

Buhari Absent at UK Meeting

With notable APC stalwarts and propaganda channels leading the charge, we were deceived into thinking Buhari met with Tony Blair yesterday, he hadn’t. We had naively given them the benefit of doubt:

We were also fed the line that Buhari had granted an interview to a Local TV Show, ‘All Eyes on Africa’
Local TV Show - Buhari2

Problem is, just like we were lied to about the Blair meeting, we were lied to about the TV Show as well. Here’s why:

He was allegedly interviewed by , Kemi Fadojutimi, for ‘All Eyes on Africa TV Show.’ Firstly, Kemi & her show are based in Maryland USA, not London, UK.

Secondly, Kemi is involved with APC politics, even going as far as presenting ‘awards’ to APC stalwarts like Rauf Aregbesola, so not a secret where her sympathies lie. She’s biased, a political operative, not a neutral journalist.Kemi Fadojutimi Osun Defender

Thirdly, the interview took place at the Transcorp Hilton, Abuja during Kemi’s Nigeria visit. Here is a picture of the ‘King Ambassador Suite’ taken from the Hilton websiteand a picture of the room where Buhari was interviewed:

Transcorp Hilton RoomBuhari Interview Transcorp Hilton Room

A casual observation indicates that contrary to APC’s claims that Buhari was interviewed in London, he was actually interviewed in a ‘King Ambassador Suite’ at the Transcop Hilton, Abuja. One merely needs to look at:

The ridges of the coffee table:

Coffee Table Transcorp Hilton Coffee Table Transcorp Hilton BUhari Interview

The Design of the Couch:

Couch Transcorp Hilton Couch Transcorp Hilton Buhari Interview

The Side Tables by the Couch

Side Tables by Couch Transcorp Hilton Side Tables by Couch Transcorp Hilton Buhari InterviewThe Two Picture Frames positioned over the Couch

FramesOGPicture Frames Over Couch Transcorp Hilton Buhari Interview

The design of the carpet:

Carpet Transcorp Hilton Buhari InterviewCarpet Transcorp Hilton Buhari Interview

and for the Coup de grâce, the bottle of Aquafina.

Aquafina at Buhari's interview at Trancorp Hilton, Abuja

Here are both pics with these similarities pointed out.

Transcorp Hilton, AbujaBuhari Interview- Transcorp Hilton, Abuja

Of course Buhari acolytes will claim the interview was conducted in London, sometime in the last 48 hours, forgetting that though many Nigerians were born at night, none who shall be voting were born last night. Just as well, since at this point, most Nigerians know APC as a party and those who defend it specialize in blatant lies.
- See more at: http://www.thewhistleng.com/exclusive-us-investigator-exposes-apc-proves-buharis-london-interview-was-previously-recorded-in-transcorp-hilton-abuja-analysis-with-photo-evidence/#sthash.33nSubt5.q1AtgBqd.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Really Sick? by ellechrystal(f): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2015
Abeg am tired already with this sick issues.
Make I hear word, he doesn't need to fall down for u to know he is sick, or caught dead in a hospital, the man looks SICK To me.
More over this was how they did with yaradua of blessed memory.
I pray his own case is different.
Buhari met with Tony blair, so wat? Anybody can meet with anybody for a few minutes, n take pictures . It doesn't mean they discussed something crucial.
Abeg I can't b fooled jor

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Really Sick? by ibkgab001: 8:08am On Feb 23, 2015
This are the sick people

Re: Is Buhari Really Sick? by Baawaa(m): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2015
Fayose is the one that is sick mentally grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Buhari Really Sick? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2015
ellechrystal:
Abeg am tired already with this sick issues.
Make I hear word, he doesn't need to fall down for u to know he is sick, or caught dead in a hospital, the man looks SICK To me.
More over this was how they did with yaradua of blessed memory.
I pray his own case is different.
Buhari met with Tony blair, so wat? Anybody can meet with anybody for a few minutes, n take pictures . It doesn't mean they discussed something crucial.
Abeg I can't b fooled jor
that's it and when i said my mind about his sickness people said am believing lies about him that he's has strong as the late Mandela.
I pray they won't push him to his death.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Really Sick? by wakaman: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari is living.
Buhari is healthy.

but you all wanting him sick are diseased.
Re: Is Buhari Really Sick? by ellechrystal(f): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2015
prettydiva89:

that's it and when i said my mind about his sickness people said am believing lies about him that he's has strong as the late Mandela.
I pray they won't push him to his death.
Don't mind ppl. That man is old, n anyone his age is prone to be sick especially if stressed mentally, which is wat he is passing tru now.
He shouldn't get hyper cos of worries n thoughts o.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Really Sick? by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2015
wakaman:
Buhari is living.
Buhari is healthy.

but you all wanting him sick are diseased.
that's it the truth is staring @ you yet you refuse to accept it.
Buhari is in for treatment. Even if you love him so much you don't have to keep denying the truth

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Really Sick? by utytill(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2015
NO.op oya next question.
Re: Is Buhari Really Sick? by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2015
ellechrystal:

Don't mind ppl. That man is old, n anyone his age is prone to be sick especially if stressed mentally, which is wat he is passing tru now.
He shouldn't get hyper cos of worries n thoughts o.
let them keep deceiving themselves and not me.
They had better leave the poor man alone and allow him rest

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Really Sick? by aminashy: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2015
He's a dead man walking see proof look closely

(1) (Reply)

Apc Yourh Burnt 18 Chisco Bus / Simone Gbagbo, Former First Lady Of Ivory Coast Jailed For 20 Years / Dr Dakuku Petetside Governor Of Rivers State 2015(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.