Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Beyond BUHARI Tour Of Europe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beyond BUHARI Tour Of Europe (337 Views)

2019 PRESIDENCY: The North Looks Beyond Buhari. / I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed / I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyond BUHARI Tour Of Europe by jdilight(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2015
There is more to what we can see to the touring of Europe by the presidential flag bearer of APC.

Simple minded people may not ask the question, " what is the benefit of Buhari's European tour, beside health issues?".

Why are the west so supportive of Buhari candidacy than the incumbent?

The above two questions boils down to the, " EVENTUAL COLLAPSE OF EUROPEAN ECONOMY AND ITS SURVIVAL".

Not too long the President of the federal republic of Nigeria. President Goodluck E. Jonathan, led the African nations to reject an economic treaty that would have led Africa back to economic slavery. The west are in a deal to reviving that treaty should Buhari wins.

Africa look up to Nigeria for total freedom or total slavery.

A vote for Goodluck is vote for total economic freedom to Africa and a new Nigeria.

A vote for Buhari is a vote for total economic slavery of Africa to Europe and an old Nigeria.

VOTE WISELY
YOUR MISTAKE OF TODAY WILL BE BORNE BY YOUR CHILDREN TOMORROW.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Rain Cause Flood In Lagos / My President, #ekitigate HOWFA / I Don’t Have Any Facebook Or Twitter Account – Obasanjo Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.