Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website (40036 Views)

Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit / Buhari In London Hospital, Not Listed On Chatham House’ Speakers List As Claimed / Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by discusant: 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari who sacked a democratically elected government was scheduled by Oyibo to speak in Chatham House on the topic of importace of democracy in Africa. And the Topeakintola of NL on front page with his supporters failed to see that Oyibo just want to mock Buhari. Haba, Buharists are yet to learn a thing.
Abeg, Cambridge is in the UK, not far from Chatham House. When Buhari is returning to Nigeria, let him do a stopover at Cambridge to obtain a document that shows he took Secondary School Leaving Certificate examination; so as to convince INEC that he truly passed through secondary school; to demonstrate before the court that he did not commit perjury when he swore that his certificates are with military secretariat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by abacusCm(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
if you think Fayose should cover his face with hand towel,click like

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Chiaka(f): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:
How my friend? By speaking at Chatham house taking over a week to arrange a hurried one hour participation at an event? So that looks presidential to you? hmmm. Ok o.

Now I know you have been day dreaming! loL!
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Chiaka(f): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
discusant:
Buhari who sacked a democratically elected government was scheduled by Oyibo to speak in Chatham House on the topic of importace of democracy in Africa. And the Topeabayomis of NL failed to see that Oyibo just want to mock Buhari.

Though they just slot him in, I believe after much arrangy by APC after much disgrace that he was not in their invited list as they claimed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by iyobs7(f): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wait ooo... Buhari supporters are you jubilating because he has been allowed to speak or participate? I don't understand...

Kai I dey shame shaaaaa for Nigerians sha...
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Chiaka(f): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
otunsman:
Apc has started again.That was how they presented forged secondary second certificate for the puppet general.

Nna Men! why is everything APC always getting coma
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by agabusta: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Eluwilussit:

When you were jumping all over every thread, boasting that he was with Tony Blair and was gonna talk at Chatham House, why didn't you postulate this same argument? Hypocrite. It is your hatred for jonathan that's shameful. Watch him win again. Buhari is a coupist and a despot. Period.

I dont understand why his meeting with Tony Blair is a problem for you guys to the extent that you were claiming it is false. What is the problem of you people sef. You guys saw the press statement, but decided to rubbish it by claiming he was never scheduled to speak, when in actual fact what they said was that they hoped. This made some enthusiastic APC online supporters to maintain a defensive argument.

I didn't dignify a lot of you with a response on the issue, cos I perfectly understand what the press statement said. I never defended the issue nor argue for it, because the press statement is quite unambiguous for sensible literates. "They hoped he will speak...". It can go either ways.

Now going to the other assertions you made in your post. YOU GUYS NEED TO HAVE YOU HEAD EXAMINED. That a lot of people do not support President Jonathan for 2nd term does not mean we hate him!!! We are not like you guys that do not support Buhari and also hate him with passion. Stop using how you feel to categorise other people.

I dont hate GEJ, but he is not qualified for a 2nd term. Simple.

I support Buhari because I strongly believe he will perform better than President Jonathan on a lot of fronts.
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by deehusby60: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
What would you have expected? they just have to pay several thousand of pounds to get this slotted in. What different would this be, does it mean APC has won the election by given talk in Chattam house Wake up guys, this men are fooling you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Chiaka(f): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
iyobs7:
Wait ooo... Buhari supporters are you jubilating because he has been allowed to speak or participate? I don't understand...

Kai I dey shame shaaaaa for Nigerians sha...

Lol! GEM was nicodemously wangled into one of the topics to save face after the Initial claim of an Invite. Them think say Nija people na mumu, not knowing say people don sharp up! Bobos when to the site and saw that he was not invited for nothing to save face them come do this workout. lol! lol! lol! leave this thing we don wise up wella!
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
O Ti Mu Agbo E Leni? Abi?
aaamos:
jhohohgoh
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by ShehuAba(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chiaka:

Though they just slot him in, I believe after much arrangy by APC after much disgrace that he was not in their invited list as they claimed

Which arrangee is this one talking about?

What will it profit you to be lying on Nairaland?

The APC in the statement released first on Thursday, when Buhari travelled was that hopefully, he'll be listed as a speaker on Chatham.

When Fayose, Claimed that It was all lies, the APC again through Garba Shehu insisted that, they have gotten a date from Them, but invites will be sent out on Monday, which is today.

Now, where is the arrangee?

After all said and done, you all can lie your heads in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by isahsalee: 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
GMB haters will continue to remain in illusion till GMB becomes president.
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Luckyir(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Good, but he should not go there and start saying Indepence NIGERIA congress or All Progresive CONFIDENCE. I dont no why APC are so desperate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Eluwilussit(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
agabusta:

I dont understand why his meeting with Tony Blair is a problem for you guys to the extent that you were claiming it is false. What is the problem of you people sef. You guys saw the press statement, but decided to rubbish it by claiming he was never scheduled to speak, when in actual fact what they said was that they hoped. This made some enthusiastic APC online supporters to maintain a defensive argument.

I didn't dignify a lot of you with a response on the issue, cos I perfectly understand what the press statement said. I never defended the issue nor argue for it, because the press statement is quite unambiguous for sensible literates. "They hoped he will speak...". It can go either ways.

Now going to the other assertions you made in your post. YOU GUYS NEED TO HAVE YOU HEAD EXAMINED. That a lot of people do not support President Jonathan for 2nd term does not mean we hate him!!! We are not like you guys that do not support Buhari and also hate him with passion. Stop using how you feel to categorise other people.

I support Buhari because I strongly believe he will perform better than President Jonathan on a lot of fronts.

Agabusta, read your post again. You should be ashamed of yourself. You don't hate jonathan? Really? You only don't support him. Cool. But those of us who don't suoport Buhari for some reasons, hate Buhari.

As smart as you try to sound, you are still a typical hypocrite. One rule for you and a totally different rule for others. That's the problem with APC and people like you. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by discusant: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC just de subject Nigeria to be ridiculed by whitty people. Which country in the world except Nigeria can an ex-military dictator be invited by whitty to speak about importance of democracy?

Very soon, Whitty shall invite Buhari to come and speak on the importance of a presidential candidate not depending on terrorists violence to gain more political profile.

Yes, Buhari's political profile rose this time because many Nigerians are afraid the incumbent govt is incapable of stopping Boko Haram. But Buhari said Boko Haram are freedom fighters, and that any fight against Boko Haram is like a fight against the north. Worse, Boko Haram says it is fighting for a country friendly with sharia criminal laws like stoning women to death for adultery and cutting off fingers of petty thieves. Buhari in 2001 urged Muslims to ensure that use of such sharia criminal laws are implemented all over Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Chiaka(f): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
ShehuAba:

Which arrangee is this one talking about?

What will it profit you to be lying on Nairaland?

The APC in the statement released first on Thursday, when Buhari travelled was that hopefully, he'll be listed as a speaker on Chatham.

When Fayose, Claimed that It was all lies, the APC again through Garba Shehu insisted that, they have gotten a date from Them, but invites will be sent out on Monday, which is today.

Now, where is the arrangee?

After all said and done, you all can lie your heads in shame.

Sure it was a long weekend. long enough to conclude an arrangy plan. Anywaz in case you nova hear.....the claim about having a meeting with Tony Blair in UK over the weekend na lie also, as it has been confirmed that Tony Blair was not even in UK this passed weekend the the pics that was shown was an old one!! lol! lol! lol! lol! una Nna men! I tire o! for this lie lie
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Chiaka(f): 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
discusant:
APC just de subject Nigeria to be ridiculed by whitty people. Which country in the world except Nigeria can an ex-military dictator be invited by whitty to speak about importance of democracy?

Very soon, Whitty shall invite Buhari to come and speak on the importance of a presidential candidate not depending on terrorists violence to gain more political profile.

Democracy when im hault by ousting Alh Shehu Shagari who was a democratically elected president ,via coup .
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Chiaka(f): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
isahsalee:
GMB haters will continue to remain in illusion till GMB becomes president.

for planet Jupiter. lol loL!
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Chiaka(f): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
agabusta:

For your mind.......abi! lol! loL!
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by babasanti: 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Apc should brace up, this speech day will be the day the seat of the president of ngeria will officialy REJECT buhari. Watch this space cus ITS NOT FOR SALE. Diabolic party
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by sebali: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Where is Fayose?
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Nicklaus(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
I didn't bother to read that novel can someone pls summarize the Poo
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by aaamos(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
shocked
ToyozzieTohBad:
O Ti Mu Agbo E Leni? Abi?
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by agabusta: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Agabusta, read your post again. You should be ashamed of yourself. You don't hate jonathan? Really? You only don't support him. Cool. But those of us who don't suoport Buhari for some reasons, hate Buhari.

As smart as you try to sound, you are still a typical hypocrite. One rule for you and a totally different rule for others. That's the problem with APC and people like you. Shame.

Keep your mouth shut pls. Didnt you see how you closed your earlier statement? Your hate is obvious from your posts. I hope you are aware that the record of every user's post is available on nairaland. I maintain I dont hate GEJ, but disapprove totally with his style of governance. Although there are so many of the people around him that I dislike.

Now truthfully tell us your own disposition towards Buhari.

Is it indifference, dislike, hate or chronic hate?
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
I don't get it,has jona not travel for check up in the mist of this Election up and down?I don't see anything wrong in checkups its a welcome development.APC rocks,APC got swag,APC rules the game...Chartham house for one hour.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by nagoma(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
cindicandy:
if we cannot understand his poor command of english is it the oyibo that will understand it? This is a total waste of time and resources because whatever he will say there will not make any sense to the viewers. He should have spared all these time wasting in London and go and get his Cambridge WAEC result.

You need education your self. time is an uncountable noun and does not assume a plural form in the sentence you made. ( "these time wasting"wink. You are an unlettered illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by smugmanuel(m): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Topeakintola:
Where are TANoids? Please dont commit suicide, more to come...

Buhari will be your president come May 2015

The International community is already embracing Buhari as the next president

Sai Baba
In your social media na bah? I laugh in proverbs. keep dreaming
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by joeyekembele: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
papaejima1:
Prospects for Democratic Consolidation in Africa: Nigeria's Transition

26 Feb 2015 - 10:00 to 11:00

Chatham House, London
Africa Programme, Nigeria Project

Must Buhari go begging for attention when he could not stand any debate in the country? Did he know that those participants aren't here to cast ant vote? Besides, has Buhari forgotten that the west is not like Nigeria where history does not make impact in today's activities? His past atrocities are at their finger tips.
More importantly, which language is he gonna speak with? Even as Nigerians, we hardly understand 40% of his spoken English due to the effect of illiteracy and core north accent.
My brazer, pazer, pellow Nigerian, why do you wanna go and disgrace your pellow Nigerians in the UK? Wallahi, it us bery bery bad.

http://www.chathamhouse.org/event/prospects-democratic-consolidation-africa-nigerias-transition
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by victors123: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
If Buhari will started prob he will started frm Tunbu his back bone!!! Both Jona & Buhari none of them are gud choice but Buhari is nt better than Jona but Jona Bleep up in area of employment & lack militry orientation!!! Buhari is nt better option!!
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Etruth: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Velvet86:
i don't know what to say/comment.
Say Sai Baba
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by sasho9ja(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara / Quilox: Akin Alabi Accuses Police Of Demanding Bribe To Release Impounded Cars / The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.